Thoughts on the beta so far?

thoughts on the beta so far?

feels gr8 m8

i think that it's not ban and fun to boot

Surprisingly good for PC, i just wish they had a greater variety of enemies, but it was only beta so we will see

i really like it, destiny 1 was awesome but i always felt that game would be so good on PC. I think the pvp is gonna be really sweet now that the sniper will be viable because of the mouse. Also flicking works unlike on console. I just wished there was more to do in the beta.

I will never play destiny. Too many in app purchases and farming and not enough story

Runs fantastic and lots of fun. I didn't like destiny 1, so yeah, I was surprised.

my point exactly but then again it was an open beta so you can only expect so much content.

What do you mean too many in-app purchases? Literally only cosmetic items get bought with real money?!

Played on PS4 and confused on why Voidwalker Warlocks have the grenade holding animation and no other class has it.

how do you guys know this? i didnt see an option anywhere to even use real money in destiny 2 beta

>Too many in app purchases

The fuck are you on about?

scrublord2017 is talking about Destiny 1 not the Destiny 2 beta which is what this thread is about. Just ignore.

can you delete that please? thanks.

Literally the smoothest PC game i've ever played, regardless of whether or not its basically a demo.

I played alot of Destiny 1 and I think Destiny 2 is going to be great.

Delete yourself.

I felt slow during combat. I like warframe better.

aaah okey

well compared to warframe most games are slow my dude, destiny is in my oppinion quite fast paced for an fpsgame

> app
wat
and you couldn't even purchase anything in game for like the first 2 years. and all you can purchase is mainly cosmetic.

i quoted the wrong post. 2lit pls follow breadcrumbs