I saw the Buffy Thread, but what about a Charmed Thread? Charmed was extremely original for its time and...

I saw the Buffy Thread, but what about a Charmed Thread? Charmed was extremely original for its time and, even though it got progressively worse, there were a lot of good episodes throughout the series.

I loved it. Show of my childhood. Later seasons were a bit wackier though.
Wish Prue would have stayed, but Page was good too.

>inb4 1000 posts about the no bra policy

There's a boycott on Charmed threads until Alyssa Milano stops waxing her arms again.

I wanted to eat out Rose McGowan's ass after I saw her in that dress

I always felt the series went all over the place tbqh, i liked the arc where Pheboe turns evil for cole, bumping it out of respect as buffy thread OP though

3, 2, 1

I am the son~

Rose is a crazy feminist now

>It's a villain kills another henchman villain with a fireball episode

Could they seriously not think of some other way to kill off the extras?

Once her looks and roles disappeared she got really angry. Though I suppose pretty women take time to get used to being rejected after they age. Some more than others.

She was supposed to reappear on Once Upon a Time for 3rd or 4th time as young Cora again and it was cancelled the moment she started scream about how white gay men are all sexist pigs

Apparently, Shannen aka Prue has breast cancer.

are her boobs okay?

Press F, user.

;~;7 F
RIPIPTITITS

what happened with the actress playing Paiper? I've never seen her again

Paper probably got steady work on a show you never watched

>look her up now

OH JESUS

That's some Sinead O'Connor style aging going on.

What the fuck!

It's Piper, ya fucks. But Holly Marie Combs is/was on Pretty Little Liars as Aria's Mom. Don't know what she's doing now.

Man, SHE should have played the Joker. It would have been utterly terrifying.

Here is some Charisma Carpenter who played an Oracle on Charmed.

Botox, not even once.

She got into a really bad car accident a few years back which fucked up her face.. The surgery made it better but I think she got a little carried away with the botox.

Who would win in a fight, Halliwell Sisters or Winchester Brothers. Let's say both with same prep time.

nope they're gone :(

i dunno but it starts &/or ends with Dean fucking Phoebe