Ok bros. So, for starters im an 18 year old virgin beta fag...

Ok bros. So, for starters im an 18 year old virgin beta fag. I posted a pic of me on leddit: /r/amiugly because im an insecure fag. A girl PMed me and we just now talking on kik. We just did the basic how are you small talk shit and she sent me a pic of herself. She is actually pretty hot. However; we live 2 states away and I doubt anything in this 'relationship' will come to fruition. I would like to get some fuckin pussy but I don't know if I should pursue this. Pls give advice bros.

Dont

do it but dont get to attached. attention from a hot girl is a major ego boost

gonna agree with this user.
just dont
>why not?
because it will be a lonely and depressing expeience that will fuck you up for the rest of your life
>pfft, I can handle it
Your on here posting on Sup Forums asking advice. my advice is dont.

Yea i think youre right but do u think i should try and get nudes of her and get the fuck out or just leave now

not worth the effort. just use tinder. trust me you'll find someone if you've got even semi competent game

You're an 18 yo beta fag, your first time is gonna end up being awkward and probably shit, not worth traveling two states for. Besides, its a catfish

Nudes 100%

It's called cat fishing user. It's a trap

What if she IS a trap

Are you into traps? I dont get it

Thats true but shes actually not a catfish, i did a reverse image search. Idk it does feel good that a hot girl found me attractive, but i dont really think its worth it. I might talk to her a lil and bail

Ik about catfishes but i found no match on google so i think it might be legit

Anyone out of state is not worth it. You'll end up getting attached and pining over her, when I can promise you there is a local girl in your area or state who you'll eventually fall in love with. Time with her is wasted time that could be spent finding someone who's tangible.

You're just going to end up breaking both your hearts when you eventually have to split when you realize the time you're wasting isn't worth it anymore.

>On Sup Forums
>18y/o betafag needs help with girlfriend
>Make observation about possibility of it being a trap
>Someone asks if I like traps
>Can't say yes cuz gay
>Can't say no cuz lies
>Tfw

It feels great, yeah. If you don't feel like you're wasting time talking to her, it could be a really cool thing and lead to something. Besides, it doesn't sound like you have better girls to talk to.

that doesnt mean shit.

Don't do it. Before you know it you'll be in a shitty cringy online relationship and it will be a big let down and a sad part of your life.

mfw no face

Ask for a very specific message on a piece of paper in a very specific area.

i.e your full name on a piece of notebooks paper in the toilet.

better than Google image search.

I mean I don't, I don't approach women due to a lack of confidence and self-esteem, but it feels like a waste of time. I guess its training for when I do finally get myself to talk to women. I might just go for nudes, im not getting attached to a girl ill prob never see

But it could break a barrier or some shit, at least on a conversational level. Some girls like the lead you through the cringe

Honestly im leaning towards this, online shit is cringy but i wouldnt mind some nudes

You're probably getting catfished

I'll ask for a timestamped pic, definitely cant hurt

Girls are much more impressed if you've got those in person skills. Text or online can get you to the in person, but texting this girl isn't going to help with that confidence at all

True, but if shes real its def a confidence boost. We'll see if she sends a timestamped pic

don't bother, starting a relationship states away is not plausible or healthy , if you try and stay faithful but haven't been together before youre going to miss real opportunities and when apart for long times question faithfulness, relationships require at least two people and you will never truly know that person till youve really spent time with them to find out of youre compatible,

over the internet its just words of two lonely people, human contact and making new experiences together is where relationships start and thrive.

i'll admit to trying a online relationship. lasted too long before we realized it wasnt going to work, all it brought was unnecessary stress and time i could get back.

hope you get it

couldn't'

You're def right bro. I think ill talk to her for a little while but then bail. If im gonna get a gf she may as fuckin well live in the same state as me

It's always for the nudes at first man. Then next thing you know, it's love and commitment with the distance involved and it gets unhealthy. I am talking from experience user this has happened to me multiple times. Don't do it unless you promise yourself its just nudes then bounce.

Im gonna promise myself its nudes and bounce. I dont want to fall in love with her dude. I dont think I will, ik we will never meet

Too lazy to read the whole thread.

First, there are no girls on the internet. This isn't a rule forbidding ladies from using the web. This is a rule to protect you from those who would deceive you.

Second, if this person is the actual person they are claiming to be, it is most likely a grift. The angle is that she's a nice supporting person who you grow attached to, and eventually you'll give them things or money to show your affection, thinking that it will move your "relationship" to the next step. It won't.

Fuck, youre probably right. Honestly I didnt even think of that

Fuck, youre probably right. Honestly I didnt even think that she could just be a grift

You have much to learn of how the internet works.

I guess, i think that i wasnt really considering negative things as this is really the first time an attractive woman has shown some sort of interest in me

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

It will turn you into a cynical person that nobody likes, but at least you won't have any friends who could hurt you.

Im already cynical, but you are right. I doubt I am going to pursue this, I might try to get nudes but thats it

That is a pointless endeavor. The most likely outcome is that the person isn't the actual female that they claim to be and the pics are borrowed from someone else.
Consider for a moment, just with the shit posted in a random thread on Sup Forums, you could get enough pictures of a girl to pull the same ruse.

A better approach would be to try and improve yourself as a human being. Hang out with people you like to hang out with. Find people who like to hang out with you. Eventually, one of them will be a grill who will let you put it in her.

Alright honestly i think youre right. I think im just gonna delete her right now, fuck this shit

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice bro and everyone else who did too. Prob just saved me a lot of time and stress

From experience just don't