LESTAH MANAGAH WATCH

Mancini out of list
skysports.com/football/news/11712/10780097/roberto-mancini-not-interested-in-replacing-claudio-ranieri-at-leicester-sky-sources

Rowett interested
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/591356/Gary-Rowett-Leicester-Job-Claudio-Ranieri-Sacked-Gossip

This is going to be interesting lads, amazing people are walking away from this amazing opportunity

let them know I am interested lad

I am a NEET so tell them I will manage the team from home, and expect nothing less than 200k a week. my CV is my mad FIFA skills

Sorry lad, you need at least 1000 hours of Football Manager to be considered

>this amazing opportunity
You mean that managers are not interested in a club that is as heartless as Chelsea and City but without anywhere near the same amount of money, success or talent?

>amazing people are walking away from this amazing opportunity

Backstabbing senior players
A squad more interested in spending their new riches and being on magazine covers than playing
A board that uses the league winning manager as a scapegoat

No decent manager should want the job unless they get rid of the players and rebuild.

As a neutral fan, Leicester will have my full unwavering support against Liverpool on Monday.
...at least until the start of 2nd half.

What do you think lads should I apply?

holy shit how autistic must you be

gdi I was liking schmeichel for a while and he had to pull this shit

And then Conte accepted the Chelsea job?

But what are your thoughts on Leicester?

Hope they have career ending injury

Jamie vardy chatted shit hope he gets banged

>Echoing Mouyes' statement from yesterday

LMFAO customers are so brain dead.

Mancini has said he will never work for Leicester after what they pulled on Claudio - Gazzetta dello sport

Guess they are stuck with english relegation manager.

I hope Kasper, Vardy, Morgan and Albrighton get career ending injuries

Chelsea had a quality team that Jose alienated by being a lunatic and firing the physio for doing their job. Leicester are a shit team who completely quit and the board sacked the manager two weeks after endorsing him.

Hope Leicester gets relegated

Fucking snakes

>wes morgan

literally who

That was painfully obvious all season long. What a bunch of ungrateful little shits. Hope their supporters give them hell.

nice meme my friend

Merse's rage fit on Soccer Saturday is going to be fucking great. Making a cuppa in preparation.

hope someone screen capped my post yesterday about rowett

>1000 hours of Football Manager
The average Football Manager has at least 20,000 hours m8

Exactly.
And don't forget Evra, Rio, Vidic, and Giggs backstabbing Moyes over his banning of chips before matches.

And Barca basically going on strike in their CL match to try to get rid of Enrique.

>Rowett is going to make the most hated team in the world win the CL

Dankest timeline