Okay Sup Forums there is so much a person can handle but today was my breaking point ill green text it

okay Sup Forums there is so much a person can handle but today was my breaking point ill green text it.
>be me age unknown
>woke up today didnt really want but pushed myself out of bed
>go to the kitchen and find these notes laying around the place
>reads one "clean the fucking kitchen or you will start losing privileges etc..... signed: landlord"
>i open the fridge and is empty as usual because he ate all the food again
>day before mother and i went to the shop and spent about $200 on groceries and the next morning there is nothing
>give up in the fridge
>goes to cupboard empty aswell

i dont know what to type anymore all i can say is i am being used as a slave by the landlord and i want to get revenge because fuuuuuucckk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCiYmCVikjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill the landlord

find areas of the house like those panneled ceilings or the wooden floors that can be pried open and put back, when you move out fill them with fish

buy food you don't intend to eat and fuck with it. laxatives, something gross, etc. and hide the rest of your shit.

My ex landlords girlfriend was an alcoholic and would drink all of my beer and never buy any of her own. Even after I told her to stop.So I started buying bud lights, pissing in them and putting the top back on, and leaving them in the fridge. Then I would laugh to myself when I saw the 6 pack gone. I made a little game out of it. See how high I can get the piss to beer ratio before she might notice. I got to about 40 percent before I moved out.

I'm a community organizer with 25 years of experience. I do a lot of advocacy work around housing. Can you give me more detail on your living arrangements? I may be able to help with some practical advice.

Landlord isn't supposed to be in your apartment/house

Get like a mini fridge and a lock or something, make it so that he can't get into it. Or, even better, you could not be driving retarded and just MOVE

before you move out, start placing gross things that you'd image would smell around the house, so the landlord would find presents all around the house from you, maybe even so much that I'd take him years to find everything

we had an electric tankless waterheater in our house. I would kill the breaker for it unless I was about to take a shower. No hot showers for you bitch. I did the same thing with the central air when I would go away for a couple of days in the summer

nice

we pay rent and thats it theres nothing else

How is the landlord getting access to your refrigerator? Are you renting a room in his house? That's what I'm talking about when I ask for the specific living arrangements. The laws are different depending on whether or not you have a separate unit, and whether or not the landlord (or a member of his immediate family) lives under the same roof.

we rent the whole house and there is only one fridge

Kill yourself faggot.

ITT: Sage

I don't know of any jurisdictions where it's legal for the landlord to enter the premises without at least 24 hours written notice (except for emergencies such as water leaks, which are usually specifically mentioned). Are you saying he's letting himself in with his own keys and taking things from your refrigerator without notice or permission? Because if that's the case, it's not just a civil matter; he's committing burglary.

Just fucking move

When someone is trying to help, you might want to be a little more specific. Do you live in the same house? If yes, is it a duplex? Do you rent a room in his house? Does he buy food? FFS, if you're going to complain and want advice, be specific.

ok i rent in the house hes live in the same house as us he does buy food but we cant touch it and we cant move out because we live in a small country town

LET'S LYNCH THE LANDLORD!!!

youtu.be/aCiYmCVikjo

>youtu.be/aCiYmCVikjo
lets

Does the landlord live in your house? Look up tenant laws in your area and sue the shit out of him.

honestly i wanna rape him

Kesimus
Uderrted post

You should probably rape him.

I work in housing and urban development and this is legal if you are renting a room in his house btw.