Would you fuck me and how?

Would you fuck me and how?

Yes anally.

So I'm passable?

Yes, anally.

Unless you hiding a Dick down there, passable

Nothing's passable until you post your fucking tits actuallyb

Hmm... I think I'd like to start off with tongue pushups, pushing into and withdrawing from the entrance of your butthole. That should set the mood. Then my fully blood-swollen meat-saber would emerge from hiding and prod your belly until you get bored and begin to lose interest. Moments later, after you've been lulled into a false sense of security, I'd plunge it into, and use it to lead an expedition to explore your cavern of treasures so deeply I could play your rib cage like a xylophone.

pretty enough to take advantage of 6.5 guys

if youre looking for a real relationship youre gonna have to try for an 8

Fill that mouth with my fat cock

Some more pics OP.

I'd viciously jam my cock into your mouth after which I'd gag you in my tool. you'd feel the shiver of my load travel down my shaft as manhood consumed the back of your throat

Tits or gtfo

Obviously not OP, but tender missionary after dinner at 7.

Show tits with tinestamp

Too little to go on.

i would fuck you with a paintbrush because your face is so fucking red its hurting my eyes

Yes, I would fuck you against a wall and rub your clit

this

Yes, id hold your hands down over your head and go to pound town

Doggy style up the ass

Time stamp or fuck off

Yes with my penis

Your gorgeous. Xx

yes op, i would fuck you. i would eat your pussy, fuck in missionary, choke you if you moved around too much, turn you over to fuck you like a dog, pull out and bust on your back, fall over and fall asleep. the end. thank you.

OP, I wouldn't do shit to you because you are an attention who're who likes to disregard rules, this is Sup Forums Sup Forumsitch, show tits or get you attention-whoring ass out of here.

Not without a timestamp and tits you average mongerl
>pic related.

Only if you say no ... I like a challenge.

sharpie in pooper