Any video related to sweden

>any video related to sweden
>ameriniggers swarming the comment sections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1lP43HCfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If we call Russians Putinbots what should we call AMericans? Trumpbots?

Shart in marts

>Proud to be Swede! :^)
>My Grandmother is from Sweden!

Not only on Youtube, it's the same on every social network desu.
I can understand tho, they're just proud to regurgitate whatever they freshly learnt about a country they couldn't even place on a map one year earlier. I used to do the same with other countries, it's just human nature.

Just call them American, it's enough of an insult on its own.

Trumplings or Trumplets or Tumples or Trumpords

Oh boy here they come

Muh heritage-fags are so fucking retarded.

Its getting really annoying. Most of them are underage Sup Forumstards with their rape capital of europe meme

>Hurr durr boo hoo cucked sweden

Its really annoying seeing the same everywhere. And not just sweden its on anything related to europe. Why do they do care so much about whats going on in other countries instead of focusing on their own? Europeans didn't call them cucks when obama became president

consider the upside: people dumb enough to take Sup Forums memes seriously will never set foot in your country

was meant for

If you've ever been to Malmo or Stockholm, you'd never want to step foot in Sweden again

Doubt

i've been in stockholm, nice place, no idea what you are talking about

Did you see any immigrants?

I actually moved to Malmö after travelling to Stockholm and then to Malmö on an impulse (the plane tickets were cheap af), before I even knew about the memes.
Huge spoiler, the memes aren't real.
My parents came over the other day, they absolutely loved it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1lP43HCfQ

I consider that Stockholm should be destroyed.

same with London.

Yeah, capital cities are awful.

*in Europe.

I dunno, they seem pretty awful everywhere but city states really.

UCuks btfo

How will they ever recover

>t. Sir Thomas Wellingham III

What the fuck are you even trying to say? We don't give a shit about other countries IRL, what makes you think we care about them on Jewtube?

Nah, Malmö is as bad as it's made out to be. Stockholm is too big for most parts of the city to feel the paint, but Malmö is a LITERAL SHITHOLE. With new shootings every week.

t. Has lived 10 minutes away from Malmö my entire life.