Ask a 25 year old guy whos in love with a mature 12 year old who loves me back too

Ask a 25 year old guy whos in love with a mature 12 year old who loves me back too.

She has an amazing body and i'm short, about the same height as her. In public we look like any normal cute couple

Kill yourself faggot

neogaf pedophile

It's ok to love underage girls, just don't touch them. Prison isn't worth it, bro.

I Love this pedo thread

Nice bait

>mature

what's your address?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Midget pedo fag, cunt face.

Asshole

So you literally date children and you're the size of a 12 year old? Sounds like you didn't exactly win the lottery on life there buddy...

Ur lucky user. Treasure it while it lasts

sauce?

> Im short so we look normal in public

This.

how's the sex?

If this were true, you'd have and post more than 1 picture of her.

how does it feel that you have to deceive a child into "loving" you?

because no one your age would be stupid enough to touch your 3 inch dick that otherwise look tiny in a real woman hands?

fuck off and die faggot

Pedophilia is the new gay, in 5 years liberals will fight for you to have the right to love someone that young.

How brave

Amazing. She can ride like a pro

go fuck yorself

Im calling the police.

holy shit. deluded much?

What if OP is 12 too?

How come its so damn easy to make Sup Forumstards butthurt nowadays?

Proof or gtfo

If you're 25 ans can even HAVE a relationship with a 12 year old beyond being their parent/guardian/family member etc. there is something fundamentally wrong with you, before you ever became attracted. Being attracted to underage girls is a very serious sickness. You have what is called Hebophilia. You need to seek help. What you are engaging in isn't just illegal man, it's wrong on SO MANY LEVELS.Also, just because your name is anonymous doesn't mean YOU are. IPs abound. Hope you're just trolling, otherwise, you should really reconsider your life man. It's gotta be sad.

Would you fuck my dog? She's a bitch by the way.

The only thing wrong with this statement is that she still has more than a decade to give in to her natural urges and if you (or her parents, assuming they're responsible) aren't there, then she probably will.

what does it say in the title you NIGGER

I just know they wouldnt post her actual image, right?

Because if hypothetically I'm sitting here and I recognize her from a camp I work at, relatively close to where we both live, Id want to stop or protect her despite my laziness

I can't fucking wait.

My dogs pretty sexy right?

obvious troll is obvious he bailed from th thread

The age of consent and the proliferation of teen sex together is like an Oprah giveaway. Everybody gets a turn!

>mature
She is too old.

She has a toned body and wirey hair.

Op still here.

Just waiting for someone to ask a proper question without crying like a little bitch and being butthurt sjw moralfags

Would you fuck this bitch? (I'm referring to the dog pedo, not the girl)

>Just waiting for someone to ask a proper question

HAVE YOU FUCKED HER?

kys an hero

What do you do for dates? Semi serious here.

> inb4 playgrounds

More pics

She has a cute smile

You butt fuck her yet? If so green text

what the actual fuck is wrong in your goddamn brain that you think this is remotely okay?

Give her a haircut and a pedicure and she might be fuckable.

Eh she doesn't go into heat. It's weird

short like an oompa loompa, a pedo and retarded

I find your story simply not believable cause I fail to see what a 12 year old would see in you

I hope this is true

you didn't say if you were forcing her to love you back

Okay who even really cares about the stupid pedo anymore

>in b4 playgrounds
Top Kek

you're a fucking faggot, this exact thread with same picture as been posted several times for atleast a week

suck a dick faggot

>You have what is called Hebophilia.
I musta got it from a toilet seat!

Her paw is a little fucked up though

In the ass! Go deep dogging dogarooni!

Kek

lol your as short as a 12 year old lab?? kys

Woah I should make the whole dog thing it's own thread

No way she's 12, but I'm saving out just in case

Have you fucked her? Please green text.

So how did you all meet and how do her parents not know?

The problem with your crap is that 12yos aren't trustworthy. She will change your mind the next time she finds a cute boi with better grades and who can do a backflip.

Tiny4k instead.

is your name skyler?

reach for the skyler

Old Sup Forums would be working to unearth his identity to destroy his life or hoping he posts pics to fap or looking for ideas so they can do it too. New Sup Forums is a bunch of faggot ass millennials most likely getting trolled, preeching like little faggots.

Aw sick an oldfag! When'd you arrive? Like, last summer maybe?

Same as you

you say this liek you are educating people.

we know...

are you really going to go on Sup Forums to tell everyone how shit new Sup Forums is. the fact tha you go on here is enough to call it shit,

How did you two meet? How did you start courting her?

12 year olds are dumb as fuck get some self respect

Bruh

What do you possibly talk to her about?

Do you have her parents consent?

How do you feel about everyone thinking you are a pedo?

Im telling you that YOU are shit

You're half right.

I’ll see yours, and raise you

Wishing I was a cyber hacker who could find your location and fabricate a warrant for your arrest.

Sauce?

But something so cute shouldn't be illegal, it's wrong

how are you able to date her without someone like her parents finding out, especially be alone with her long enough for fucking?

More pics tho

he said earlier that she rode like a pro

Is there even a chan anymore?

shes 12 and has a fucking belly ring?

Monroe is her name

I don't think so, they all seem to be dead