Post your fucked up secrets Sup Forums, ill start

Post your fucked up secrets Sup Forums, ill start.

>be me in 8th grade
>usual boring school day until the announcements come on
>"attention students, we have some sad news, one of our staff members has passed away".
>"if anyone needs time to process this, we have the library open with people who will talk you through this. Thank you".
>come up with a scheme
>go up to the teacher and fake cry/sob (I'm really good at this).
>come up with phony story about how good of a friendship I had with this random AP
>teacher buys it, sends me pass to library and says
>"sorry about your pal".
>nod while tear slides down my left cheek
> enter the library, sit down and browse Sup Forums for a good hour

looking back, I feel ashamed.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2091256/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be me. 30's. Married. 2 kids. Decent job.

>Bored with life. Wife is baby sitting. Playing with the girl (7) and proceed to tickle her.

>Start tickling her inside her leg. Decide to attempt low key grope. Accidentally tickle her snatch.

>No bad reaction. She plays it off like nothing. Do it again, this time only on her snatch.

>Claims "it doesn't tickle". Do it many more times over the next week. She finally starts to like it.

>Fast forward a couple more weeks. She climbs on my shoulders, before bedtime (she's in panties and a t-shirt) and makes me fall backwards on the bed with her.

>Playfully "bite" the inside of her leg, back and forth on each leg (laying backwards with the back of my head between her legs).

>Decide to see reaction of "biting" (more kissing than biting) near her crotch, so I flip over and go for it.

>She gets quiet. Keeps legs spread open. I say fuckitonelifetolive.jpg.... Pull her panties to the side, and give a quick tease with my tongue.

>She twitches, but keeps her legs open. Proceed to lick away for a good 10 mins.

>Ohshitihearthewife.webm so, move away and pretend to "attack her with tickles". Nothing suspected....

>Couple days later, tongue tossing in another play session. She's doggie style, and I'm tossing her salad like its my last meal.

>Wife is in shower. She gets out faster than normal, and I don't hear her.

>As I'm grabbing my phone to record some of the tossing, as I'm spreading her cheeks, exposing her tight, innocent ass hole, the wife says in shock "user! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

>After some interrogation, she is convinced I was looking at a rash.

>HOLYFUCKDODGEDAFUCKINGBULLET.gif
It's a few days before she lets me play around with her again...

>Finally starts letting me again. She wants a hug one night. She jumps into my arms, and slides down to where my crotch and her crotch are pressed together.

>I sit on the bed, she gives one very small, very slight hump. I proceed to hold her and grind her.

take your lurid fanfiction elsewhere

>Same thing a few more nights in a row, only the las night, she is in top of me humping me like it's going out of style.

>Get brave, pull dick out while she's humping, pull panties to the side, place dick over her tight, slightly moist, very warm virgin pussy.

>She humps it almost to the point my dick was gonna explode. She stops.

>Does this again one more night.
I'm close to probing this little girl...
Feelsamazingjustthinkingaboutit.gif

>Yesterday, I was massaging her little pussy. She adjusted my hand and to where she wanted me to do it.

>I watched her eyes close slowly, and slightly roll back in her head. After I felt her body clench and squirm ever so slightly, she wanted to hold me (and hump me) for a good hour.

>Then she wanted to go to sleep. Also, wanting me to hold her.

Lol sure it's fiction?

That's pretty similar to an experience I had. There was this retarded kid back in my elementary school. Being retarded and all, he was a pretty cool guy, seeing as he couldn't say much. I wasn't really friends with him, though.

Anyway, he'd died (I can't remember what killed him), and I told my dad that he was a good friend when I'd heard that his funeral would be on a school day.

Essentially, to get a day off school, I bullshit my way into this kid's funeral. In the end, I'm pretty sure I did cry during the funeral, out of a genuine sadness that this kid that was cool to be around was dead. Definitely not my finest moment.

Everything on Sup Forums is "fiction"

I pissed on a kid in first grade

How'd that go?

Ever fuck her or take pics/vids?

>be me in first grade
>fucking sperglord extreme
>be reading Captain Underpants books
>lots of toilet humor, that kind of shit
>somehow get the idea that it would be funny if I pissed on a kid in the bathroom
>whirl around while I'm pissing in the urinal and spray at him
>he starts screaming and runs out
>mfw he moves away a week later

I also ran into same kid again in high school and I swear he knew
I could see the pure terror in his eyes

None of this is true, you are not married, you barely get out of your room and you watch cp on the deep web all day long. You stink like shit and sweat, your clothes are slimy, your teeth are brown your hair started falling from the lack of hygiene. You should honestly just kys

mfw they made a Captain Underpants movie
imdb.com/title/tt2091256/

Making me diamonds.

OP here. Got another secret I'm willing to share.
Do any of you boys remember the Scooby-Doo cereal ? So fucking good. When I was a kid, i would take out the bag of cereal, take the box, go to the bathroom and shit inside the cereal box. I did this constantly. I would shake the box violently. Pic related, it's the exact same box.

>8th grade
>browse Sup Forums
there are now people on this website that were in 8th grade when Sup Forums existed

But he said 'looking back', so he isnt in 8th now

Checked & I'm 19. Still remember that day.

Why the box though?

bump