You do not have the right to express hate speech

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

This form of "trolling" was never funny and no one even fell for it in the first place. Saged

LOLOLOLOL

Good LARP very funny

Even though this is a bait, I would like to say that USA can't have white nacionalists because USA is filled with a lot of different nationalities. I'm a white nationalist in eastern Europe without any antifa commie fags around here.

This isn't bait. If I see you at a white "free speech" rally, I will literally fuck you up.

>KEK
tranny faggots in masks pretending to be both Anarchists and Communists
really couldn't hurt anybody if they tried

Go back to /leftypol/

Make me

again: lol

I just hate gays man

The only time I've ever seen antifa beat someone up is if they knew the other person wouldn't/couldn't fight back. i.e. bikelockfag

If I pull that mask off, will you die?

it would be very painful, for OP

Lay a hand on me and I'll shoot you dead, I have the right to protect myself you crazy fuck.

I don't think so, Tim.

Bashing Antifa skulls is my favorite pastime. I hope we meet, I'd love to kick your teeth in.

See I like gays, it's the niggers and muslimes that need gassed.

Guess it takes all kinds,

I work at a fucking job in middle management. I don't have free time to dick around at "rallies". I spend my free time buying guns, shopping for guns, shooting guns, playing barbie with my rifles and handguns putting accessories on them.

Meanwhile you faggots cannot even figure out which bathroom to take a shit in.

Wow, this is a super convincing false flag. I bet all the white nationalists are gonna get all hot and bothered over it.

I'd love a shot at them too, but they would never come around my redneck town.

There's even a university here.

Ok little billy, keep protesting freedom of speech okay you weak powerless minion faggot piece of shit socially engineered mongoloid disgrace to humanity and america

Not white not a nationalist but l want to smash this guys face into his keyboard

>Antifa behaves the like the SA

ok

cant wait to see you load your ack four-7
or, from what you write, id guess youre one of the anitfa that have slap and tickle fights in the park, thinking your doing some form of mma

How ironic.

Nice b8 m8, Heil Hitler!

Wow comrade you're so brave for making this thread. I look forward to meeting you in the gulag

amerika erwache

You play with barbies? Why are all white nationalists always closet homosexuals?

nice trolling there ^__^

tasty. fucking libbys....

(OP)

What do you think about communism? It has killed more people than fascism? Can you be anti-fascist and anti-commie?

oh yea i forgot, kys troll fag

neat

I'm not trolling.

I think he meant he plays with his guns like they are barbies

I have an an-com antifa feminist pro-blm and all that shit friend. I met the rest of his friends, they're the most pathetic bunch of scrawny manlets i've ever seen.

I do not believe that is a coincidence, i do not lose any sleep over threats from you fags.

This picture was proven fake like 13 years ago.

It was just a bunch of gay guys that came across a nazi flag and thought it would be funny to get their heads shaved and take pictures with it.

And they were right, it is pretty funny.

People like you deserve to go through a real Texas Chainsaw Massacre situation and not live to tell the tale.

Bring it.

u r scum

Ok tough guy

Name the time and place. If it's within one state of Pennsylvania, I'll be there.

Yeesh, now they think Spidey is a nazi too.

He is.

How?

tbh I am far more worried about the alt right and its various militia groups and shoot offs.

>teens that hit people with metal pipes
>vs trained militia men with enough fire power to overpower most non-major city police
>alt right members also ALLAH ACKBARING people using their free speech
>shooting at counter protesters
>also beat a black guy with pipes

Sorry m8, they're just not as bad as the other guys.

He makes a frequent appearance on Sup Forums.

What if your black faggot

And that ruins a comic book character, because someone who you disagree used him to shitpost or something?

haha nice trolling OP. we all know Antifa are little faggots who are taking it up the ass when they aren't burning things in the name of mental illness.

bring it iphone pussy

Sup nigger

fuck you retards, have an all out battle royal so we can move on from this retarded meme

You think you can shut down a /k/ommando?

Would you?

what AntiFa actually looks like
it takes like 100 of them to overpower an actual human being

Yo dude, I live in maryland. Wanna fight nigga

This is not trolling it's embarrassing

Well if the police won't do shit then we have to fucking defend ourselves

Go fuck yourself nigger. I'll lick your ass and rape your women. Don't come to my city and don't make your presence known here. You're not welcome.

Also nice bait

But no bikelocks, fists only. Meet in down town annapolis, this saturday, near the docks. wear ur gay mask so i can find u

Antifa fucks will assault anyone wether they are all right or another counter protester, or just some dude that likes trump. They say they are attacking nazis but they have a pretty wide definition of nazi

"But recently, the comic book hero you all know as Spiderman has been appropriated by the online Nazis how frequent the Sup Forums board of Sup Forums, the same place that made the hate symbol Pepe the Frog a popular dog whistle for the Trump campaign... "

>You do not have the right to express hate speech.

>i'm such a pussy that i think a few men with guns are more dangerous than thousands beating people for no reason.

wut

>Yo dude, I live in maryland. Wanna fight nigga

>Antifa fucks will assault anyone wether they are all right or another counter protester, or just some dude that likes trump. They say they are attacking nazis but they have a pretty wide definition of nazi

>But no bikelocks, fists only. Meet in down town annapolis, this saturday, near the docks. wear ur gay mask so i can find u

Its a shill, just sage and leave. Fucking cancerous faggots actually posting these I hope you get late stage tuberculosis.

fuck. that could really happen.

Lola Spiderman comes from Sup Forums, a meme used to break up incest threads. God your a newfag. Kek is the one true god, and to deny pepe is to deny kek.

That quote is out of context. The point is Americans tend to claim one ideology and name it its opposite. For example, The Federalists were actually, technically, anti-federalist. For a more recent example, the Net Neutrality act actually removes "Neutrality" from the net.

In Charlottesville some antifa nigger got run over by a car. Chalk one up for the good guys.

>10 yards
>antifcucks can't even hit targets

Lol who you gonna shut down, the fucking buffet at golden corral?
youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

You will embrace the logs

This

Please tell me she didn't actually say that.

I haven't watched TV in years, but even though I disagreed with her a lot, I always respected her reporting.

>if bait
I'll put a knife inside of you
>if not bait
I'll put a knife inside of you

That's nice, but antifa still has not murdered anyone or fired any fire arms or been shown with fire arms.

nice false flag Sup Forums

It's funny seeing communists that call themselves anti-fascists. Where i'm from we had a fascist group that called itself anti-communists.

It's almost like they subconsciously know their ideology is shit so they declare themselves anti some other shit ideology.

so antifa are similar to the people that literally OPPOSED HITLER?!

wow, so damning!

>respect Maddow

lol why? she's an idiot who parrots what her producers/better tell her.

>I'm so retarded I think a hundred people with wooden planks can beat a hundred militia men with AR-15's and armor
Three of them could take out all the antifa fucks. A squad could take over a city and force a national guard response.

Dangerlous trained armed militants who have done terror attacks vs some kids who are angry