Utah thread?

Utah thread?

I've never seen a UT thread. I'm in ut though.

801 here reporting in

385 over in Taylorsville here. Used to be an 801 though.

One comes up every once in a while. Last time, amazing Kik group

Nice, I live in Lehi

Brigham City reporting in

28/m

I might be in Utah this labor day weekend. If a kik group arises please add me: cheezy187

Even if not I go up to UT to visit family (not Mormon)

435 (Logan) here.

801 here! Let's get a group and break into the Mormon vault in little cottonwood canyon!

Fuck Mormons

The Mormon vault? I've never heard of that. What do they have there? I'm not busy tonight.

The more interesting stuff in the vault would be at Temple Square in their basement archives

Y'all would go down in history for that. They got to have dark shit in there

It's build into the north side rock face about a mile in

Any rich Utah Sup Forumsro's want to show me the way?! Hate this endless grind to nothingness lol

It's 1:30, are any of us doing ANYTHING or should I just shut down for the night?

Umm break into the creepy daycare or vault?

It's mostly genealogical records

I'm in Provo, btw

That doesn't sound worth the risk in that case. Unless we're looking to fuck up their physical records lmao. But I would 100% be down to do something tonight. Taylorsville here again, 7

Mr Lehi, do you also work in that area?

I'm still up browsing chan, I don't get very much sleep these days

You can't "break into the Mormon vault in little cottonwood canyon." It was built to withstand a nuclear blast--and I mean that LITERALLY.

Holladay here

That's me as well. With not job at the moment I've no reason to sleep. Any of you wanna gather somewhere and figure out something to Do? Or we can plan here and then whatever

Salt lake city here

Yeah same, Been looking for jobs all week. Anyone going to the Greek festival soon?

I've never heard of this before

I've never met anyone who openly browses the chans. What kind of people are you? Serious question.

I'll start: recent BYU grad, standup guy exterior, total degenerate on the inside

Recently terminated CNA for cussing out a nurse for neglecting residents, battling depression, been lurking on here for 2 years I think

Fellas, can we atleast get a consensus on whether or not there is any interest in a meet up somewhere for something?

If not I'll probably call it a night.

I'm for it. Cache valley area here willing to tolerate some internet strangers for food.

I'm up in slc though, if you wanna get up here I'll get ya some kinda food.

Does anyone have any cid?

I've only been to salt lake a handful of times in my life. Went up there for a concert once, and another time for comic con. Really wish i could visit a decent bar and remember what its like. We don't have those here in the valley.

I recommend the Green Pig, it's pretty decent, I enjoy it

I was there once all but 10 minutes before they stopped serving.

kek nice

Okay, until the next thread this is goodbye. Sleep well utards

SLC here, is anyone here in banking?