I know you guys in Europe are awake

I know you guys in Europe are awake.
How a my gear look over here in California

Bout $5 worth of old crumble. If that wasn't free you got ripped off. Step your concentrates game up.

Excuse my mistypes

Didn't know you can tell weight on the internet.
Let's see what your working with. This "old crumble" is pretty tasty nug run.

Pics of any concentrate are gay that shit all looks the same. Unless it looks like glass I don't give a fuck

You mean shatter?
Live resin and rosin are where it's at.

if it isn't translucent i dont want it

It looks okay but I've seen better up here in Washington and oregon

Looks to be around a half gram. If that's nug run the person who made it didn't know what they were doing. I usually buy those disposable FlavRX cartridges since they super convenient and easy to hide. I have like 7 different flavors right now and half a mason jar full of Gorilla Glue. I took a pic but the file size is too big.

I definitely belive that, especially after going to Washington . Im broke so my buddy have me 1.4grams of this for 20$

OK, sorry to be a normie but wtf is that shit?

You're all crackheads

Here we go. I like the name brand stuff. Some times I'll get some shatter if it's really good but I don't like using the torch/rig set up and I'm too cheap to buy an e-nail.

I'm sure they know what they are doing. Very potent and smooth. Thos rx carts are garbage(they add flavor to cheap oil) . Just fill your own carts if you can. Feel like most carts are just to make money if people who know no better.

I've had good disposable(like 3 kings) cartridges but they generally cost more than 40$ and just don't last as long as a good gram of wax.

Look up the nector collector. Still uses a torch to heat but it is fast and no carb capping required.

Yeah I kind of could tell that they were sub par compared to good shatter but like I said they are super convenient and don't leave a smell really so I can smoke them just about anywhere. Nice rig though man. I'm sure the wax is good too I just never trust anything that doesn't look like straight sap. I'd have to taste it first really.

>420

I learned a while ago that texture is second to taste and then potency.
That rig is actually 7 years or older,pretty tuff. Surprisingly it hasn't broken even with my dumb drunk ass. Guess I better take a dab and watch YouTube fishing videos.

you got scammed, thats pixie stick dust m8

Liquid Wax is where it's at, in LA I got a gram for $25, sucks my rec is expiring this Saturday and I don't turn 21 for another month =(

I better snort it then

They literally have to add back terps to the clear. Otherwise it taste like nothing.

I can't believe people say they don't trust wax,shatter,crumble or live resin just cause is not clear that's the stupidest things I ever heard. by the way OP that shit looks fire you know the testing on that? what are the levels of thc ?

Dude, it still fucks you up. Plus it lasts longer. imo

>gear

That doesn't look like steroids to me.

Hello from Oregon
This was nice all gone now
had a very light taste but hit like a 747
would recomend

I mean dont get me wrong im not totaly tone deaf i know it looks like meth but get past the visual and its a out of sight dab

Canadafag here, dabbing some primus og fully dewaxed nug run shatter

Jesus... how much did that cost you?