How can anyone possibly justify having children/forcing new life into this shite existence?

How can anyone possibly justify having children/forcing new life into this shite existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sk-Kg3wxzZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel the same way. I would never want to trap a soul in a weak flesh prison to walk this planet filled with sickness, cults, religions, violence, jews, etc. It's selfish as hell. They are basically birthing clean souls into slavery.

because people are nothing more than monkies with opposable thumbs.

at the end of the day, we're all slaves to our most basic urges.

I MEAN, was our parents retarded? You mean to tell me they knew how shit the world was and yet STILL brought us here? Wtf.. and don't give me that ol' "the old days were different" shit.. it was still ugly back then too.

Everybody should just get vasectomies or tube ligations honestly

Life isn't that bad, not for everyone. I've got an idea what you can do

I guess our parents thought they had everything figured out and thought the world was fine my mom was 17 prego with my older brother and 18 when she had me so I was planned but my parents were poor and lived in the ghetto my father worked at a fast food restaurant I don't know what went though their minds that they thought it was a good idea to have 2 kids I'm 18 now and the idea of having kids would kill me financially

Some of us enjoy life and would like it to persist after our deaths.

You realize how stupid this is, right?

You have the ability to complain about other people being alive because you are alive.

Having a kid actually made me realize that it's not all about me. Also kids are hilarious and awesome. Puberty is a tough time for everyone op, you can do it!

its just your life that sucks

You clearly have no idea where you're at do you?

want to think deeper? the instant the universe was created everything that could possible be created in the universe was assigned their destined chance to be who you are. you are lucky to have lived, especially as a human. Could have easily been born a nigger or a fucking fish. it wouldn't be you of course but be glad your existence here wasn't something so meaningless. don't live life fast and appreciate this shit and quit being a fucking downey.

Well at least in my case, my mom and I agree that it probably would have been better if she hadn't had kids. But no hard feelings, mistakes happen.

>Creating another life purely as a crutch for your own personal devlopment and entertainment

Disgusting.

>implying being human is more cosmically meaningful than being a fish

Weird perspective m80

Alright Sum 41

Honestly I'd much rather be a fish than a human. Fish at least aren't that aware of their existential and cosmic worthlessness and they don't seem to be as constantly dissatisfied as us humans. They also aren't aware of their impending death.

Lul

Yeah, there are definitely some pros and cons for both

well life might be common, but I doubt intelligence is. we are the only mammals able to entertain ourselves in a complex way. And have you seen how sexy our species women are. fuck being a fish bro, I'm grateful I have a brain and thumbs and can enjoy this existence in the obvious best way possible. we are the masters of our universe man, you go ahead and be a fish, while I drive a Mercedes benz high on all kinds of shit.

youtu.be/sk-Kg3wxzZA

I get the feeling op is not the master of his universe nor himself

Well that's your preference, and that's fine, but others' vary and it's still all equally insignificant ultimately.

>And have you seen how sexy our species women are

I honestly have not

Well I know its hard to be see other species as having a sexual attraction, but lets just say sexy chicks are hot enough to give dogs and donkeys hard ons, universally l sexy

I doubt you will find anything more fuckable in the universe man

>I am weak therefore anyone else is bound to be weak aswell
speak for yourself
if you were stronger, you could live a very meaningful life and bring up strong children who in turn could live meaningful lifes themselves

and maybe you can even make the world a better place overall

but you can't
you're weak
and nihilism is the easier way out, at least until tragedy hits you because then you're done for

Maybe you should try talk therapy

>How can anyone possibly justify having children/forcing new life into this shite existence?
There are plenty of excuses, no real justifications. At this point, humanity needs a massive die-off to save the planet we infest.

sure, if you're the first one we kill I'll agree to that

I'll do it really slowly so you have time to reconsider okay? Before that we'll try it on your family and friends in case you change your mind before then!

Fuck you ingrate. It took literally millions of pregnacys, then billions of child raising years to finally come to the great apex of all your ancestors efforts...
>wah my life is shitty im not "cool"...

Go get some perspective fag. Its outside your shit moms basement.

Don't get mad at op, the tree of life is mostly dead ends

Existence is entirely meaningless for the entire animal kingdom. Reproduction is literally just continuing a completely useless cycle of birth, survival, then death.

>Get some perspective
I could say the same for you. A lifetime of being indoctrinated into this idea that life is spectacular and totally worth creating sure creates a lot of unnecessary suffering if you ask me.

suffering is perspective, and it sure beats never having one. you will get your wish one day of not existing, have a nice miserable ride into nothingness

That's totally why I believe in spay neutering pets, don't breed what you can't care for. All life isn't suffering, and not all suffering is bad anyway

I got snipped a long time ago for this and other reasons. The reality is that human beings are the very lowest possible version of civilized life in the cosmos. Think about it: it took us thousands of years just to invent the fucking wheel. All those people born and died, brains just as big as us, but the wheel never occurred to them. We poke at our iPhones and pretend to ourselves that "we" invented cars and computers and all this shit, but we're barely more than chimpanzees. There will be better species after us. Every planet that develops civilized life has this stage where a species meets the very minimum requirements to dominate. But we're not capable of making a good civilization, just A civilization.

I wouldn't leave my offspring in the hands of these savages.

im able to respond to whoever the fuck your dumb ass is from here in Louisiana. How much better does existence get?

How about an existence without rape and killing and thieving and greed and arthritis and cancer and millions of assholes on the internet who insult people they don't know?

I'd say it can get a LOT better. Computers showed us that the memory and capacity for calculation of our brains can easily be beaten. There's no reason to think there won't be a conscious species after us that will put us to shame, and maybe not have all these stupid monkey impulses we have that were so useful when we were evolving but are so problematic now.

how about being born say 150 years ago and being called a bigger bitch for having these sentiments about living. Smoke a fucking blunt already dude.

I don't care what people call me. I'm right.

What even is this supposed to mean

I would prepare my children to deal with the issues of the world the best I could and hopefully they would be able to help continue to make the world a better place like I do when they're old enough to understand how.

In the end they will be more capable than I am.

a thousand words about you. In layman's terms you are a pussy worrying about stupid shit out of your control other than your own existence.

Who else is going to pay your bills when you go senile

haha okay, I have no idea what naked people on a tree have to do with it but you're lashing out, that's probably healthy. Keep on truckin' partner!

You must not be from the U.S.A. because you can hardly make a logical point about existence much less a response to a reply. No hope for you, move along sir.

I'm good, I think I'll stay, but I can assure you that your opinion has been noted and will be given all the consideration it is due!

How can anyone expect a emotional response from this thread ? OP can .

unless you have a very pessimistic perspective on existence, life is a rather interesting and mostly pleasant experience.
having children is a great thing - i think you´re not a man before you become a father.
it´s the ultimate responibility and the only chance to make this world a better place - by making better humans!
it completes the experience of what it´s like being a human on planet earth.

or better yet, life should be good and we should treat eachother with decency
top kek. as if that'll ever fucking happen.

>Life isn't that bad, not for everyone.
yet millionaires and healthy folk still take anti deppressants among other drugs.
you're just a retard with the memory of a goldfish who has 0 foresight for what happens to every human eventualy, if you can't seem to fathom how utterly worthless and agonizing the entirety of every life is

the economy wasn't completely fucked in 1999, not yet at least, so there was still hope for the plutonic american family.
but alas drug wars and drugs flooded in while corrupt politicians continued to sell out their citizens for their own profits. until you have the hell that is life today

LIFE IS SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, THERE IS NO ESCAPING IT, DON'T MAKE EXCUSES, LIFE/EXISTENCE SHOULD BE ENDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

>strength is never questioning your reality
>strength is ignoring and instantly forgeting all the pain life brings
do you even know what the word strong means?

SUFFERING IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE AND UNNECESSARY, DON'T FUCKING KID YOURSELF, IT'S ALL SHIT, EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT, IT'S ALL FUCKING COMPLETE HORSE SHIT AND IT'S DESPICABLE

>born too early to discover exciting new things in space and technology
>born too late to enjoy being a witty bastard controlling the populace, or a beast of man dominating all around him with nothing and no one to stop him
>born just in time to see what life really is, and how this planet is literally hell for all those who are in it
sure you're happy now and again, but it's only putting you on a higher pedestal to make your fall that much harder and worse

>implying the universe ends when you die
lol. just because one person is no longer an individual, does not mean life is over. l2reincarnation faggit

Life is so fucking despicable/worthless/horrible/awful/disgusting/revolting. Someone please end this fucking bullshit.

Believe it or not, but change is quantifiable. It happens in small increments.

If there are a billion shit heads, the path to replacing them begins with one - raised right - and carries on until the margin of shitheads is under control again.

Because fuck them, had sex.

there is no way to raise a child "right you fucking dolt, having children is wrong and despicable and you should feel ashamed of yourself

The world is only shitty if you are poor and have no social skill.

Both my gf and I are working decent job, with decent pay and decent hours. We plan on having children in a couple of years when we're sure that we are the right one for each other and that we can afford a child ( the big problem is living in a big city where housing is expensive)

Each of us are seeing a psychiatrist to get rid of our problem/insecurities, because we don't want to mess up our relationship because of it.

We are working on creating a sane environment. We are both white, college educated ( business school for her, engineering school for me) my family is rich so they can help. I'm 32 and she's 25. We plan to have a child when she's around 30.

Lots of people have happy childhood and live a good life. But you have to realize that being a parents is a lot of work and that you need money/support from your family.

I don't see why we shouldn't have children

wow you are the world's biggest fucking moron, just kill yourself you useless cunt

in fact.....words cannot describe how stupid you are. please kill yourself before you bring another human into this vile fucking world. please.

>my family is rich so they can help
no wonder you think life is so wonderful. you've never experienced poverty

Of course i haven't. How is experiencing poverty something mandatory or good ?

I had problem like everyone, got addicted to video games and drinking at one point, and i managed to overcome them.

When i say rich, it's not like offering me a car or a house. They never give me anything but i was able to borrow money from them that i repaid and it was cheaper and easier than going to the bank.

>How is experiencing poverty something mandatory or good ?
it's neither of those things, but one day even your rich easy life ass will come to the realization that life is abhorrent and awful and it's a doggy dog world where you're better off dead than continuing to fight for survival just to be miserable and suffer more on a later date

we're nothing but gazelles waiting to be eaten by lions. feed our most basic urges just to run and then die miserably and painfully and slowly.

I'm not rich myself, i just have enough to put 5k€ per year in saving, it's nothing.

As i said i had troubles, and considered suicide like everyone. I was downing 0,5L of whisky every night to get asleep due to anxiety.

Got help, managed to go back to a better life, met my gf, and realized that most problem can be dealt with instead of fleeing

>was our parents retarded

Well if they arent, you are.

doggy dog world

i'm glad someone caught it.
nobody posts old memes anymore