Does anyone actually believe that it's normal for straight men to jack off...

Does anyone actually believe that it's normal for straight men to jack off? You are literally jerking a dick to completion. You might as well go get fucked in the ass if you're already gay enough to do that. I've fucked hundreds of 10/10 women and never so much as touched my dick because I'm an actual hetero male. Just admit it, you're a faggot

>jerked off 15 minutes ago.

nah op is an insecure faggot who lowkey loves bbc

the only dick i love is mine whiteboi

>Had a cock in his hand 15 minutes ago
>Claims to be straight
Pick one

So you're gay?

chop yours off faggot, I fucking love my dick though and I sure as fuck don't please it to another man if this isn't bait. Go fuck yourself though.

what the hell kind of stupid bait is this?
also you're gonna be jerking somebody's dick sooner or later jr.
better your own than someone you hate's.

Fuck no my tool is what I use to plow Beaver . Quit trying to justify your gay urge to touch cock

if i were gay i wouldnt mind

na it's kind of narcisit i love myself

if you see yourself sexually like another man other than yourself than i think you're an insecure closet faggot

Wow, the lengths a homo will go to to justify their diseased minds... It's so simple: if you are a guy, and you jerk off any dick, then you are gay.

WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY GIVES A SINGLE SHIT IF YOUR GAY, GET OVER YOURSELF.

not really

homosexual is the attraction one's same sex

when 80% of the guys are jerking off they are thinking about women not dicks like you, that's why you are scared to mastur, you see your dick and not women's pleasure so you're a faggot please suicide or go suck a cock

>cant get mind off dicks jerking his own dick
>gay as they come

It's ok to be gay, it's ok to be straight. But I don't like when people claim to be something they're not. And a guy who claims to be straight and then turns around and gives himself a handjob to completion is a lying asshole

>plottwsit.jpeg

op is a closet faggot

this is just like arguing with a retarded person. not even worth my time, touching dicks is gay so every time you piss and wash your dick you might as well be doing it for frank with this logic.

I use a loofah for cleaning and I just take off my pants and dangle my tool when I urinate... It's actually possible not to be a gay dick toucher if you truly are straight

this is like saying if you poop hard than you a passive homo, your anus is getting ripped by a large object

but reallity is op is a closet whiteboi

just don't stare too long, you kinda have to do it by feel. oh fuck you know what it feels like to have a dick, that's pretty gay too. might as well get a sex change and have a vagina.

so your cock might smell like shit when bitches try to suck you dont it?

op please go and have some bbc

Not true, shit just goes out of your ass. If it was getting put back up then yes that would be gay

when anus are getting fucked objects go OUT and in so no it's still valid

No shit I have actually looked at my penis twice in my life, and both times I got violently I'll and vomited because it was disgustingly homo

here

If you're a heterosexual, why are you so fixated on what other men do with their dicks?

Not so straight are you now.jpg