Why does Sup Forums (or at least Sup Forums) believe in the conspiracy that the Jewish boogeyman is out to get the...

Why does Sup Forums (or at least Sup Forums) believe in the conspiracy that the Jewish boogeyman is out to get the white race?

A hidden agenda that large would be impossible to keep secret if, supposedly, every jew is in on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQmMsFq48K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not the jews out to get the whites, its the jews going for global control and the whites are in the way

Because no conspiracy is based on logic. They are fueled by emotion which can't be changed easily by facts.

Because they're twelve and they'll believe anything the cool kids say. Enjoy non-existent hell you fascists.

not everything is just a theory

Same reason they think trump is a good president

where there is smoke theirs fire

pic 1

All that says is that Jews are much more likely to fill up those particular roles.

Just like niggers are much more likely to be into the hiphop and rap scene, and east asians into tech and maths.

this one is about Sup Forums

bump

I am Jewish. Can confirm that every Jew wants to enslave white people. Every week we meet and discuss our plan for destroying white culture. Our next step is to build a giant sling shot and shoot the white people into the sun.

>Just like niggers are much more likely to be into the hiphop and rap scene.
Funny you should mention...

Jesus krist Sup Forums, this time you over did it.

That guy in the background is whiter than me, and I'm ethnically Northern German.

Retardo nutjob posts some random picture and thinks its just a fact. Braindead.

Because pol is full of retards and autists

The Rothschilds have not been economically significant since the early 1900's.

if I remember correctly, today the richest Rothschild "only" has about 500 million dollars.

I know Sup Forums is big on conspiracy theories, but just think of it this way: if white people tried to wipe your ethnicity of the face of the planet, wouldn't you want to get revenge and stop that from ever happening again?

So what's the best way to stop something like the Holocaust from happening again? You destroy 100% white countries from having strong national and ethnic identities by encouraging mass migration and race mixing with other ethnic groups. The funny thing is that the Jewish people themselves are incredibly racist, look at Israel.

So yeah TLDR; it's revenge for the holocaust and they see it as a way to stop it from ever happening again. This at least makes sense to me. There's way too much evidence to say it's not real at this point.

The better question is why you refuse to believe it

picked the 1 out of the whole thread that isnt busting with evidence

There is a consensus among Jews that it's okay to screw over goyim, but I never heard of like a "big conspiracy". I think it's bs.
American and European Jews are mostly left. Don't judge by what you see at home.

t. Israeli Jew

Because OP isn't a fucking retard

Cant spell Christ, can ya?

Point me to a single evidence, no really i looked through the garbage posted here. Not a single proof.
If there was some global agenda, i would want to hear about it, but its just a myth by retards.

He must be. You don't need to read many non-fiction books to figure out the holocaust was a hoax

You don't need to show me that, I know what the Talmud says 'cause I was religious for several years.

All it proves is that Jewish morality is biased towards favoring Jews over goyim.
I know it and it's one of many things that made me quit and emigrate from Israel.
Nothing like the "Protocols of Zion" shit.

marching to zion is the plan everyones denying

If you were to make the same graph labeling whites vs non-whites you'd get a similar result, namely that white people are represented disproportionately compared to their representation within the general population. If that's not evidence of a massive conspiracy among whites, then how is your graph evidence of a massive conspiracy among jews?

>Protocols of Zion
You should give it a read, keeping in mind it was written over 100 years ago. Remarkably Nostradamus tier prophetic for a ""fake"" document, don't you think?

>implying jews are white

Well historically Sup Forums used to be full of edgy faggots who would ridicule people for lulz. This also included pretending to be a nazi or whatever is offensive. (NK is still referred to as best korea even though it poses a threat to the usa - and about 85% of the posters here are from there.) Then some actual nazis appeared who thought they were in good company - because everything was full of racism and swastikas. These few people probably informed other nazis from stormfront.com - one of the biggest nazi forums out there who migrated here and created an actual pool of nazis who constantly try to convince people of their delusions. Then lefties from tumblr stepped in and tried to get a hold of Sup Forums, but they failed because they were simply out numbered. And this is where we stand: "communists" and nazis fight for influence on Sup Forums and i hope the remaining population ignores them.

To answer your question: Logic is not a conspiracy theorists strong suit. Additionally they hold you to the highest standards of scientific discussion while failing to do the same. If you take the time to prove a claim it gets ignored. They don't want a discussion, they want to broadcast their ideology.

whites are a majority of the population so it sort of makes sense for them to hold more spots in things

it this case 4% is filling in more than 95% of the roles

point me to one other area anywhere that is remotely similar

This.
All you have to do is start looking at the names involved at the top in anything anti-white, anti-Christina and pushing all of this racial, gender and class division, always fighting for the most extreme left-wing ideas.
Groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, who have declared themselves the authority on who is or isn't a hate group while raking in 50 million a year creating Nazi boogeymen for these SJW idiots to wage war against.

Never used intentionally wrong spelling? You should try it its fun.

How does being the majority make disproportionate representation within things to be expected, exactly?

This is exactly right. We used to drop nigger in our posts as an offensive un-PC joke and half the time we were making fun of dumb Cletus's but they didn't get it and were just excited to be on a board where people said nigger all the time, just like them.

Now it's like 90% Cletus, all the old school Sup Forumstards left because the population is so fucking retarded.

"The Rothschild Group’s annual revenue was approximately $500 million."

The Rothschilds altogether have tens of billions but it is spread out and many of their grandchildren aren't really big players in the "game of thrones" it seems.

Or if they do, nobody really knows or cares anymore.

Less then half of the Holocaust victims were Jews most of them were Slavs,mentally impaired,Gypsies,Gays,dissenters POW's annnnd Jews. The Jew try to take ownership of that shit so they can push their agenda(which is disgusting) but MANY people suffered and not even half were actually Jewish. Not only that the majority of deaths were from typhoid and dissantery and not from actual gas chambers PS punishing a group of people(whites) for shit ANOTHER group (nazi's)of people did is completely retarded. It's cute how you think this is about "vengeance" and not creating a central gov/world monopoly

in here it's the black race slowly and lowkey mastering the white race throught sex

black are naturally alpha, they can fuck and are fucking all white women and can turn a white man homosexual from 100% straight, they dominate in ways people nowdays can't undestand but just the animal kingdom can

natural selection is taking place, black race is poping from this system

fill a bag with 10 rocks, if 10 of them are white and 1 of them is black, and you draw 4 random rocks from the bag, youll likely get mostly white ones.

fucking caveman

> black are naturally alpha

Hahaha okay...

>fill a bag with 10 rocks
>if 10 of them are white and 1 of them is black

Do you really not understand the word "disproportionate", or are you pretending not to because you don't have a good answer?

mexicans are doing oit the best, taking advantage of the social systems, massproducing children and outbreeding everyone but the muslims

and YOUR PARENTS pay for it

it means not equal distribution

what i dont understand is wha tyou dont understand

lol the Jew shills are actually destroying black man (and men in general). With ghetto "culture" and all this low key homoeroticism every reality TV show has a sassy black gay guy now.

Friendly reminder globalists use race baiting to keep goyim fighting amongst themselves instead of correctly identifying the true enemy

the target is breaking up the family unit

divide and conquer

There is a dedicated jewish team whose job it is to post bait on /b with a formula to the point of it not being /random

>u mad whitboi

I don't get tired of posting this.

THIS!

I never knew this existed I just lurk here enough to get whats going on here.

Yep...Create no father households= Weak effeminate males and masculine females to destroy the mating order. Add ethnic and religious discrimination and boom! a destroyed society. they essentially want to re-create the fall of Rome

Keep in mind this technically isn't proof though. I could have easily created this myself.
It's just a matter of probability and i concluded it's probable that stormfront is responsible of much of the race bait.

Interesting. Is most of the press stormfront too?

i might be crazy or something, but i genuinely feel like most people are more comfortable around thier own race but dont generalyl give a fuck about other races enough to hate them

theres a minority in each race that is outwardly hateful and the news is baiting and focusing on them

the reason is so there will be civil unrest and it will increase the power of the government to effect the life of the average citizen

That's not what it means at all. It means "being of the wrong proportion", where proportion can be taken to mean "ratio". In other words, as the dictionary puts it, it means "too large or too small in comparison with something else".

If you have 300000000 marbles that are 75% red and 25% blue and you draw 100 of them to find that 75 of them are red and 25 are blue, you've drawn a perfectly proportional sample. If 98 are red and two are blue, your sample is wildly disproportionate. If two things are "equally distributed", you'd expect to find the same number of each.

If you don't understand the concept of proportion, you are not intellectually equipped to assess the meaning of any graph. I would like to believe that "equal distribution" is not the idea that you were shooting for, but the idea that because you would draw mostly white rocks out of a bag that contains mostly white rocks means that there's nothing to explain when a subset of a group contains a very different ratio of two types of things than the whole group is indicative of extreme mathematical incompetence, so it's not clear to me at all that that's not what you actually think.

I doubt its really a jewish thing, only conspiracy I ever gave any thought into is fluoride in our water. only explanation you get for them doing it is for poor kids teeth. fluoride is basically the same chemical in toothpaste which is only beneficial when topical, so why they put a small for us to consume every time we drink from the tap which builds up over time is nothing short of nigger and American control, All backed by studies done over 70 years ago

In Aleister Crowleys book of 'The Law' (satanic bible) the family unit is the number one enemy.

Because they are

if you repeat taking the rocks out no matter how many times you do it, youll get more white rocks and it wont be surprising

your claim implies that "the jews" havent somehow defied probability by being the magority seatholders in the production of all entertainment in america in spite of being a proportionately smaller part of the population

itsnot a coincidence that it happens every year

i understand you might not get the formula they follow but once they get in they only hire their own

Thelema =/= Traditional Satanism =/= LaVey Satanism

>implying there's a difference
You've got more reading to do I see

Also an agenda is easy to hide if you've owned almost all media, newspapers, websites and key government offices for the last few decades.

>your claim implies that "the jews" havent somehow defied probability
How, exactly, does the idea that white people are represented disproportionately in lots of things imply that jews have not defied probability? Walk me through that logic.

the fluoride in the water is not the same as the fluoride in toothpaste. its an industrial waste product of the pepsi company and its not dumped into the water for our health

it has negative effects on a childs developing brain and the poison isnt easily cleaned out of your body so its damaging effects are accumulative

if you really dont believe it please watch the video, or at least google is fluoride bad for you

youtu.be/iQmMsFq48K8

You are a fucking idiot if you are implying you can attempt to troll me or anyone else.

They aren't the same, and everyone knows it.

Because it's actually happening?

>more whites
>less jews
>same amount of positions
>jews somehow have all of the positions
>somehow logical

Because Sup Forums is a shithole.

>everyone
Speak for yourself and from a biblical perspective, yes they're all the same.

Nobody gives two fucks about Abrahamic cult bullshit you stupid sand nigger.

>conspiracy

says the person posting pics of the grim reaper and hellfire claiming not all satanism is about begin selfish and breaking things cus it feels good

You are once again implying that disproportionate representation is surprising when the group benefiting from that disproportion is the minority, but not when that group is the majority. You have not been able to explain why that should be the case.

The explanation that you offered the last time I pointed out that this should not be the case is that you should expect to draw mostly white rocks out of a bag containing mostly white rocks. Do you still not see why this does not explain disproportionate representation of a majority? Would you like to try again?

yeah I was just too high and drunk to get into all the details, but yeah its sad its just a cheaper way to get rid of toxic waste to sell it to water companies and tell us its good for us. that shit has a 20 year half life and calcifies your pineal gland. All sponsored by the American dental association because it actually hurts teeth when consumed causing fluorosis. I'm surprised by how many people are uninformed on this practice and how common it is. Europe has almost stopped it completely, even they aren't that cruel.

>fedora tip

the reason is probability

no matter how many times you say the number of participants on one side doesnt effect the outcome, it does, and its repeatable, and it becomes less likely over time for the senario that seems to have taken place to keep happening repeatedly

>no matter how many times you say the number of participants on one side doesnt effect the outcome
Point out to me where I said that, please.

and also subverting your entire argument that certain jews arent gathered together in a global cabal controlling the world. heres one of their representatives saying thats what he is and what hes doing

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

>You are once again implying that disproportionate representation is surprising when the group benefiting from that disproportion is the minority

yes, and you're not using the standard definition of the word

I'm using the one that's in the dictionary, and I have a feeling that you still haven't been able to figure out what it means.

probability backed by multiple evidences is my answer

Your ability to assess the meaning of evidence is as poor as your ability to assess the meaning of five syllable words.

youd get a better reaction for that one from a noble gas

nobody can force you to see the truth