How much does pic related get from patreon these days?

How much does pic related get from patreon these days?
I haven't seen any content from him since he streamed "persona 4" or whatever the fuck that was.
Any news at all from the spoonman?

>Last Tweet: August 28
>Last Video: August 2 (confusing wrestling mashup)
>Last Movie Review: May 14
>Last Video Game Review: August 9, 2014

As much as I loved the #YearOfTheSpoony meme, he's burned out and probably dead by now.

Also,

>Vlog where Spoony promised to start working on a movie, on more content for fans & Patreon and stop shitposting on Twitter - October 22, 2014

Are you the guy keeping up with Spoony's schedule or just passing out information? Is that guy from DHI?

>still getting 1.5k by doing literally nothing

livin the dream spoon, livin the dream

>336 people are still giving him money every month

Who are these people? What is the rationale behind giving him money?

I just googled for about 5 minutes, don't know who those guys you're talking about are. It doesn't take much digging to show he's lazy as shit.

Guys it's over, this is the year he gave up on the internet celebrity thing and finally got a real job

and I bet he's gonna leave that patreon up until the end of time

Loyalty or stupidity?

I imagine a few of those probably just forgot they were giving him money

>implying Spoony would ever take responsibility and get off his ass
KEK
E
K

He's just gonna keep living off of patreon bucks. When that dries up he'll have April get a decent job and will live off of her.

which is why has been [posted word for word in every Spoony shill thread, right?

>Spoony shill thread
You would have to be mentally retarded to think these are shill threads. Spoony threads are always full of people complaining about how he's a lazy piece of shit.

He's already working, so is April.

April got a new job so that gravy train is back on track.

>He's already working
Post proof.

>we hate him so we perpetuate his fandom ironically by discussing him 24/7
On the plus side, you're definitely on the spectrum

>perpetuate his fandom
Top kek, do you retarded newfags ever read through these threads? We all fucking hate Spoony. Some people will say "he used to be so good" but no one defends his laziness and everyone agrees that he went spiraling down hill years ago.
>you're definitely on the spectrum
The irony.

I miss old comft spoony but i know hes never coming back
Fuck this guy

>we perpetuate his fandom ironically by discussing him 24/7
This "if you guys really hated him then you wouldn't talk about him all the time" argument is fucking retarded and you're a fucking retard for posting this argument on fucking Sup Forums. This website has always been full of people who love to spend all day talking shit.

I'll believe that when I see it. Spoony is an immensely lazy asshole, a regular 9-5 job would drive him insane.

He's showing the tell-tale signs of an alcoholic.