Hey Sup Forums help a guy out. got a blowjob from this 36 y.o. from craigslist, she said she was clean etc...

hey Sup Forums help a guy out. got a blowjob from this 36 y.o. from craigslist, she said she was clean etc, tbh she was super nervous the whole time. fingered her, then she blew me i came down her throat happy days.

then 2 days later i get his with this headache and now im super itchy with a rash happening around my thighs.

now i live in Australia so Spring starts up tomorrow and the headache may be a common cold and the rash may be like early hay fever/dermatitis, but im generally unsure.

whats the possibility ive gotten an STI from receiving a blow job? help me out Sup Forums

u cant probably just sweated a lot a Lil after

You got the AIDS

You should go to the doctors and get it checked. She was nervous probably meaning she was tryna hide something. She might give the good succ but you get an STI.

Nah std you could've got was maybe herpes but I'm sure you would've noticed a huge cold sore on her mouth

You're probably second guessing your choice of being with woman. You're obviously a faggot and niggers tongue my anus

malaria bro

Herpes or aids.

Get to a doctor asap

using craigslist in australia, fuck me you are a downo cunt

you can't get hiv through passiv blow job

Forget the STI. Are you 100% this was a woman?

your anxiety is fucking you over bro.

she looks clean as fuck. if not sores on lips you're good to go.

>fucking a stranger without a condom
You deserve it, retard.

It is a fairly high chance that you got something.

That has been debunked, the HI-virus does survive in saliva and can be transmitted with oral sex.

You can get infected when given a bj, easiest way out is to get tested!

chlamydia / ghonorhea, etc... better get checked out.

>2 days later

Bro, nothing happens in two days. You have to wait much longer for any symptoms of an STD (oldfag here).

And from a fucking blowjob, maybe you get herpes, but likely not, you'd see that. And her mouth would be too painful. AIDS/Syph/Ghonnera not a fucking chance. Slavia kills most this dead.

Find one instance of HIV from oral, you can't.

Now stop fucking with OPs head. He got some, and you never will.

OP here

Thanks my man, just went to the doctor he told me getting hiv from oral is low as fuck and unheard of. Still getting blood test tomorrow and in 6 weeks.

And I thought my brothers would help me out and not fuck with me, come on lads...

He said it'd just a virus no doubt

Also moral of the story, always use a condom

You must not visit b often.

>condom blowjobs

what the fuck's the point?

No that too has been debunked
HIV can only survive outside of the bloodstream about 6 seconds
And once it touches oxygen it dies

did you know your dick can catch a throat infection or "cold"? cant remember the viruses name but it can cause alot of pain and can cause your lymp nodes to swell too.

GF is prone to tonsilitis and other throat infections so... i'm trying to convince her to have the tonsils out, wni for both of us then ;)

forgot to add that stress can also cause illness and fever like sweats and symptoms

i barebacked some philipino chick and made myself ill worrying about it

symptoms were
fever
nausaua
fatigue
cramps
dick ache

all checks came out clean after 6 weeks

diagnosis = stress myself out like a dick

forgot to add IBS too (fucking shat blood)

apparently your lower bowel can spams during long periods of stress messing up your bowl movements and even cause tearing

She said she's 36?