Ok Sup Forums, I've spent $30 on losing scratch offs this week...

Ok Sup Forums, I've spent $30 on losing scratch offs this week. Today I bought this one for $5 and it was a $5 winner so I broke even.

Dubs decides if I cash it or buy another $5 with it, and chooses which one I get if I do.

28 and I'll get $28 of tickets that you pick and post results in thread.

Trips picks how much I spend and which ones I get. Must be under $50. Will deliver and will get them right away.

They'll be Texas scratch offs. I've spent an hour trying to find a big pic with every ticket in it to make it easier and haven't found one, but there's lists on google.If dubs is rolled I'll still follow through on 28 or trips rolled after.

Make me rich, or even more broke Sup Forums.

I've spent way too long on this post trying to get a concise list for you fags, but I at least got this pic of the $5 option for dubs.

Buy the fewest tickets you can. If I get dubs, buy one $5 ticket. If 28, do something like a $20, a $5, and a $3 (or whatever makes the fewest tickets).

The 7 plz

Dude, you're only a few steps away from being a problem Gambler. You spent as much on scatch offs as my mother used to spend on smoking! Get yourself some help.

I meant which specific tickets from the different ones available at each price point, there's a pretty concise list if you go to txscratchoffsdotcom. If that's too much work y'all can just tell me which specific ones after you've rolled and got it

Here's some at the $10 price. After you know what you've rolled pick which specific ones for me to get. I'd like if your OP at least says how to divy it up(how many of each price point to make 28/your total)

28 is the winning number on the ticket in the OP though so that's why you roll a 28

>so I broke even.
No you didn't, retard.
You're still 30 in the hole, ffs.

don't scratch the prizes unless you have a winning number. just try it. trust me.

I know, but I'm not too butthurt about it. I have a ~40$ budget every two weeks because I actually think they're entertaining and I have some money to spare. I won't exceed that budget unless someone gets trips

I did that with this one at first. made me excited when I saw that 28.

If a there's a winrar and it doesn't specify anything first reply chooses.

yeah well only scratch the prizes when it's a winning number. otherwise leave them covered and throw them away if no good. just try it once or twice user.

I'm getting tired of monitoring this post, start rawlin Sup Forums

Why not invest that money on Cryptocurrencies? I've had 10X returns in 2 months.

Check out /biz/ for more info.

I know that's by far the better bet. I recently invested $1000 in ethereum, unfortunately it was $400 at the time but I'm holding. I bought a bunch of bitcoin a few years ago but spent it on onions before the price rose. Cashed out a lot of my old doge on some ethereum too, and found $150 worth of btc in an old exchange I used for doge in high school.

my dubs don't count fuck

plz just roll it's my money you fags

ok I'm going to go to bed soon plz roll Sup Forums I want something. Why do other threads like this get hundreds of replies lol

Rolling for 28

Rol for dubs

So close reroll

Don't buy cheap tickets. Those things have a horrendous return rate. They're designed to keep broke people hooked on them. "Maybe this one will be a winner." No, it won't.

$20 tickets are the best ones from my experience when I worked in a bar that sold them. People usually broke even or lost a little.

Rolling for you to play Nickel Slots instead.
Profits go to the flood victims in Houston.
You get to keep 40% of your winnings if over $200.00 deal?

Made it happens to you twice.

Fuck Houston
SURFS UP!

Roll

cash out, save your money for something thats fun for longer than a minute

>I've spent $30 on losing scratch offs this week.

the definition of Faggotry.

Stupid niggers like you wasting your money and taking up my time in the supermarket and gas stations and liquor stores buying fucking scratchers and playing their numbers.
The lotto is a tac on those that are too stupid for math.
If you took the money u waste on scratchers and just save it, you'd have your prize right there idiot.
Fucking scratch off losers. KYS

y'all are right I'm just gonna go to be unless I get some more rolls

Ur mexican arent u? Ur a liberal arent u? Lol. And the poor stay poor!!

get fast cash multiplier
ur welcome

I'm white and have all of my necessities taken care of, and have quite a bit of wealth to spend on whatever the fuck I want. 30 bucks of scratch offs is nothing I can't afford to lose.

More like the rich trying to get richer every now and then because I have money to blow.

How about you stop your gambling addiction and wasting your money away on shit that will get you nowhere. Instead take care of yourself and your family with that money. Don't you think you've done enough damage?

winrar, and you got 3 dubs in a row so pick $10 worth more from the txscratchoffs website.

>tac on the stupid

but since it was 3 dubs in a row, maybe I should just get 3 fast cash multiplier in a row? thank you user

Lol. Just got 28

Just shred them and make a dildo out of them. Post tits.