Tfw smoking 12 packs a day

>tfw smoking 12 packs a day

any of you guys manage to quit?

There's no way you smoke 240 cigarrettes a day.
That means you smoke 1 cigarette every 6 minutes if you're not sleeping

You don't

quit three days ago in fact. Switched over to vaping, so I'm not off the nicotine, but I feel much better. 10/10 would recommend

Yes i quit smoking, i smoked 3 packs a day. 1,5 year clean now

But you look like a faggot

lmao I laughed way too hard at this post

I don't do it outside on account of being a NEET, but yeah

alright since you don't do in public I take it back.

(OP)
I used to smoke 2-3 packs a day and then one day it was like my body changed and I just all of a sudden couldn't stand smoking anymore. Now I take like 3 hits off a cig and start feeling shitty in my stomach and end up putting it out.

I just quit six days ago and I want one pretty bad. Am I going to want one for the rest of my life?

Only 12 packs? Lucky you, i smoke 110 packs a day.

you need to suck more cock, i guess.

Yes....I quit for 6 months due to being in jail.....first thing I did when I got out was light up a 6 month old cigarette

Vaping worked for me, I love nicotine so will never quit vaping

you couldn't have bought a new one?

I could have, but they were in my pocket so I smoked them

>tfw that first hit of cigarette smoke in the lungs
>tfw that satisfying nicotine rush
>tfw first smoke of the day
abstinence is for pussies

You guys are making me want to smoke

have a fucking cigarette already

I think I will

On my way to the balcony to enjoy my first cigarette of the day aka the best cigarette of the day!

I began vaping too. It's the best way op. The cost at start can b pretty high depending on ur rig & you WILL look like a fag but don't do it in public. Usually someone at work will vape too & just tell people you get a bigger hit. It'll take a couple days to get used to it but will work.

>He doesn't smoke 240 cigs a day

This thread is fucking hilarious. One because of the shit people are saying. Two because I know everyone smoked something of some kind after reading through it lol

I switched to a vaporizer.
Call me gay if you want but holy shit It's so much cheaper and my clothes/breath Don't carry around that rancid smoke nastyness anymore. Plus it's about a million times easier to cut back on your nicotine intake. You just have to gauge how much nicotine you need to start off with, reduce it every month or two, and before you know it you've kicked your chemical dependency and then it's just psychological.

I've never smoked, but I used to drink about 15-20 standard drinks a day. I remember one day when a friend and I were daytime drinking, and in only about an hour or so I drank about 12 standard drinks and barely felt drunk.

My friend was wasted, but since I still felt pretty sober, I went back to the liquor store and managed to walk out with another box of alcohol; I'm not sure they even knew that I was still technically drunk.

I drank that entire box over the next eight hours, which was about 30 standard drinks, for a total of a little over 40 standard drinks in only about 9-10 hours. And I still didn't really get all that wasted.

That's when I knew I had a problem. The following day I quit cold turkey. I didn't think I'd stick to it, but somehow I did. The withdrawal effects nearly killed me too, and my doctors even advised me to just ween myself off of alcohol rather than going off cold turkey, but I stuck to my guns.

That was a little over 3 years ago. I still drink from time to time now, but only seldomly, such as at social gatherings. I can now drink responsibly and am able to stop myself after having only 2-3 standard drinks - I have more fun that way anyway.

tl;dr it's all about discipline. Don't just tell yourself to quit. Just quit.

i had my last 7 days ago, been here before. Truth is, it's not that hard. You just need to stay away from situations that might make you lose your guard. The first two weeks are the hardest, afterwards it gets easy. It's mostly mindgames with your own brain, shit is kind of funny but gets annoying. I think after a few months you stop thinking about it. Managed to stay 6 months smoke free until got shitfaced and someone decided to give me some :D

How the fuck do you get addicted to smoking? You guys are as mentally weak as women if smoking is that big of a deal to you.

Nicotine is a chemically addictive substance.
If you're too fucking stupid to understand what that means, it's your issue.
Either way, weak b8. I ain't even mad nigga. 1/10 cuz I replied.

Again, you ate fucking weak for getting addicted to nicotine, if you're too fucking stupid to understand that nicotine is not addictive as you make it out to be, You're fucking retarded.

How was it

>nicotine
>not /that/ addicitive

You know that if cigs were invented today they would be a class A drug along with weed (and alcohol) right?

Great, having another right now

I started smoking tea it's less harmful and taste good