Is it possible to have a tattoo you won't regret when you're older

Is it possible to have a tattoo you won't regret when you're older.
For the past year and a half I've been dying to get a Pokemon tattoo as is it a major part of my.
Only problem is I'm afraid to regret it when I'll get older.
Any good Pokemon tattoo ideas? Preferably something with meaning that is subtle.

I'm sure it's possible to get a tattoo you won't regret, however a Pokemon tattoo isn't one of those and this is probably bait.

Major part of my childhood***

I dont think a pokemon tattoo is bad so long as you feel like its impacted your life deeply...when your 70 and someone says "hey gramps did you like pokemon?" And you for sure know that youre gonna be pumped just thinkin about it then hell yea go for it.
I was into pokemon 20 years ago and i still get excited talking about it.

I always wanted to get Ho-oh tattooed on me...not because i think its a really badass pokemon but mainly i like the legend behind it.
Like the whole "ts said that whoever sees a a Ho-oh will be promised eternal happiness"
And i just really like that.

Tattoo with relevant information about how to build a civilization after the apocalypse.

Would be embarrassing to have that shit on in a nursing home

Oh please grandma, you tattoo yourself wherever you want to. If you are a very "regretting" person than a tattoo maybe isn't your thing.

Not all of us wants to experience adult diaper change bro.

Might as well just kill yourself

Maybe instead of Ho-Oh, get the rainbow feather instead. That way you don't have a pokemon tattoo that other people would think is cringy

Well when i get a tattoo im not usually concerned about how others will view it. It holds meaning to me and thats really all i care about.
Im pretty sure i have tattoos that others think are weird and cringy but i love them and they mean a lot to me.

I only have 2 rules...

1. No names
2. Dont put them in places you cant easly cover

I went to college in the early 2000's. Ass antler tattoos were very popular with the girls.

Twenty years later, and they are known as 'those things that all the soccer moms have.'

In another twenty years, they will be known as 'those things all the old ladies have.'

By all means, get a tattoo. But it will not make you a unique individual. It will not help you defy fate, or the gravity of the real world.

Also i forgot to add.
A rainbow feather would be cute and a bit then people are just gonna see it as a feather and nothing more. People who are into pokemon will see it and think its cool..people who reay arent will more than likely question it and once i explain it im sure they will think the meaning itself is pretty cool. Sometimes Having a tattoo is more fun when theres a backstory you can tell about it

If it changes any thing - I'm a pretty buff/lean male. And Pokemon has been a part of my life for the past 19 years

*information on how to code snapchat

Satanic trips

Like i said just do it man.
Something subtle i think would be nice.
Something that reflects your love for it while also being modest and not looking like a man child.

>tattoo
>something with meaning
Literally retarded.

I have a Pokemon tattoo, user. My reasoning behind it is not only am I in love with it now, but it was also my favorite childhood cartoon growing up. So it's more than a present thing, it represents my past. The point of this is, if you want it bad enough I'm sure you can find a reason to justify it and not regret it later

Please send a pic of it

Hey OP, had this done about 4 years ago now. Just be yourself, and find a great artist!