Another celeb bread

Another celeb bread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you really think she'd give in and submit that easily?

hhnngg good to see you still here user

What do you think? She's a girl and they have big cocks user

carabutt

maybe the sight would scare her off.

She knows they look perfect user, you're the only one still in denial

why do you faggots keep spamming this shit 24 fucking seven?
know i wont get a response because it's clearly a bunch of spambots
but still... what the fuck??
you trying to piss off celebs in the hopes that a law suit will shut this place down?
or are you trying to advertise for these famous people who are already fucking famous?

Are you guys talking about the BBC gangbang?

If it did happen, I think she did it for money.
It happened just when she was having trouble with victoria's secret because of her weight, so she needed the money.
That and I don't think a girl like her would even think of touching a black guy with a laser pointer, much less fuck one.
But they offered her a lot of money and she just couldn't refuse.
Or maybe she did it for pleasure, who knows?

You can hide threads you don't like.

Yes
She did it for pleasure

And she looks so pure and innocent...

I agree, it was all for pleasure. Plus she knew how much it would upset white boys.

Fuck user don't stop

Why not both?

she had to have done it for the money. The offer must have been worth it for her at the time.
She probably didn't even enjoy it. She was forced to be in that positions.

Cara

is

CUTE

Truuuu

Just like that
>forced
She wasn't forced to get on all fours user

You know she liked it. She most likely asked for it... begged.

CUTIE

Perfection!

Feet? I need to see them...

No don't say that! She would never beg.
She was forced, they're just taking advantage of a girl who is having money problems. It happens to a lot of people,

Sorry, don't have many pics of her feet.

I know it's hard to accept, but I happened. She begged. Read theses words and think about it, stroke while you do. Stroking will help you accept.

You can believe what you want user but she wasn't having money problems, she just wanted cock

My fucking man. Please post more.

Fat Jew tits here at your service

That's ok, I just needed to see them.

No.. she begged them to stop. She knows deep down she's not that kind of girl.
She can get any man she could ever want, she wouldn't have to do all that for cock.

>tfw I will never stick my goyim dick inside this (((girl)))

Its just a night out on a boat, not too much for cock user...

moar

She wanted them, user. She begged for them to fuck her, and to cum deep inside. She will never beg you for this...

Yeah but an entire night all alone in a boat? That's... there's no way she would agree to that. I couldn't even imagine what they'd do to her once they sailed out into the ocean.
She did not want them to do all those dirty things to her. and she would never have to beg to me

looks like one of those blacked photoshoots

I agree that it's hard to accept what she did... If she did it, but look at her career, she's been getting sluttier and sluttier.
Couple that with her money problems and maybe it's easier to understand why she went that way.

doesn't amtter when there's 50 fucking celeb threads at once pushing decent content to the back burner, or completely off the site entirely considerin OC doesn't get spammed and ends at 300 posts, which happens faster than it should because it has to keep up with the massive flow of spambots flooding this place

Start imagining it then user, then you'll understand how much pleasure they gave her on the boat

lol I fucking wish

She's not getting sluttier, she's just giving the fans what they want which is more shoots from her.
No... That poor girl, she must have been trying to find a way to escape after they set sail.

She definitely wasn't trying to run away... I'm sure she was already naked once she got on, ready for those cocks

She never would beg you, she will never want you. She needs, and begs for BBC.

>decent content
>on Sup Forums
Come on man

>50 fucking celeb threads
There's three. One's dead at image limit, the other is about to die and this one's the active one. There's no need to exaggerate, trap threads and YLYL bullshit are safe even with us making threads whenever we fucking feel like it.

Enjoy some Cara.

she was trying to crawl out through the window, but their lecherous hands grabbed her and pulled her back in. She would never willingly agree to such thing.
No! She deserves someone who is going to love and respect her as well as appreciate her outer beauty.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf

Who?

I like short shorts.

My future bride

Barbara Palvin

Barbara

If you loved her, you'd let her fuck the BBC she needs to get off. Those guys did her a favour.

Woah, didn't have that one. Saved.

She's perfect waifu material..

user :3

Legacy Clawie

Be cool.
Be nice.

Be lewd.

Is this cuddleanon?

I can't accept it. They would fuck her like an animal and she doesn't deserve to be treated that way.
perfect from head to toe

I just wanna know where did all these babs anons come from all of a sudden

I bring out the Babs when I need to, I'm sick of these anons trying to make her out like she's some BBC slut.

The best Clawie.

she looks so beautiful in that dress, her chest looks so full

I'm slow to embrace new celebs, but babs has my cock hard...

Best for giving me head.

=3

Nope. Sorry.

She is though, you know she begged for it.

Cara always makes me lewd. =3

Understandable..This blacked meme has to stahp!!
>implying she don't look good in other dress
but, tbh, she does look like a princess here