IIT: we confess our biggest fear.

I'll start, mine is to outlive all my friends and family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRDiCwAoBCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

te burned alive

Never improving.

Working the job I am now for the rest of my life

Me letting my bad habits catch up to me.

Not getting out of my chronic depression

syphilis, random fatal accidents, pubic shooters

That I'll never pass and my friends disowning me.

...meant to say public shooters but yeah pubic shooters seems much worse

Either dying alone or spiders.

Living an average life

Living out the rest of my life alone. 21 and still living the neverending nightmare.

nerve gas

My girlfriend leaving me because I'm a furfag, she is angry I'm saving up money for fursuit commission
>pic is me donating plasma to get money for Vape juice
>Today she bought me dr.pepper and cigerettes
>wish i could make this shit up
I'm afraid of being this much cancer
I drive a smart car passion model

my biggest fear is other people, especially my family. fuck them.

FUCKING THIS

I'm afraid that the year is really 2188 and I killed the person that I believe I am, and that this entire life is just me being forced to relive the life of the person I killed as punishment for my crime.

>I'm saving up money for fursuit commission
don't do this put it towards something else.

DUUUUDE i have the same (not exactly) fear not living a life but repeating a life over and over and over

Liberals voting for gun control.

being alone

finding no love

my biggest fear is succeeding in my life goals then having nothing left to live for.

What's wrong with this? At least you don't suffer in a third world country faggot

As long as you're happy, average life is A Okay

>this
fucking snowflakes

Armybro who had nightmeres for all his life here,for short when i was a teenager i had nightmeres where i was the monster,and let me tell you those are the worst types,its one thing to see a monster killing your family,and another to kill them yourself.

Vomiting in a confined public place, like a train, bus, theatre or restaurant etc

Having anyone depend on me.

sometimes when im trying to sleep and i overthink a delusion crosses my mind that im immortal and i get really scared, not wanting to live forever so i think of ways to kill myself until i sleep

That I can't escape alcohol. I started going to a doctor for severe anxiety and nothing is working. Alcohol is the only thing that makes it go away. I've tried exercise and running but I just get weird chest sensations, palpitations, non-stop tingling and all kinds of other weird shit. My vision looks blurry when it gets real bad.

I had a liver ultrasound yesterday and I'm just waiting for the results. I'm expecting the worst. Been a heavy drinker since 2011.

Oh also,SATAN QUADS,OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I fear my parents will forever try to control me... i am 20 and i have no choice purely mine

I hate this, and i developed anxiety (and i'm almost depressed) because no matter how much i try, they never leave me alone to my own choices

Death I guess.

That's not how that works.

>they could find out.

Tell me your biggest fear, goyim. Just out of curiosity

>quads

Never reproducing. Having my name end with me. Only male in my family who isn't gay in my generation.

Also I guess I have a fear of aborted babies? I know that sounds weird but my wife had a miscarriage 3 months ago and ever since I've had a recurring nightmare of a zombie fetus.

Also I have a genuine fear of communism coming back.

That I'll never be able to stop drinking and get my life back.

I'm there with you. I don't drink heavily to get black out, I drink enough to get a buzz so I can function. Nearly 2 liters of hard liquor every 3 days.

>2 liters per 3 days
Aw you're so cute. Talk to me when you're drinking 2 per day or downing more than 30 beers every single day.

That doesn't make it okay... especially when you do it for years.

I'm suffering through withdrawal symptoms right now. Blacked out the other night and slapped my dad I guess. I'm 33. It's embarassing.

Mine is death.
Will I just stop existing? My conciousness will become nothing? That seems not so bad, yet it is terrifying. Now I am a walking thing, breathing, feeling. Tomorrow a rotting corpse.
Or where will I go? Does my story end completely?
It makes me want to scream in anger.

Yeah if you're experiencing withdrawals, you should go to the ER. Next, you could start hallucinating and having seizures. Alcohol is the only drug that can kill you to withdrawal from.

If she hasn't left you already I don't know what else you could do

Severe withdrawal is pretty rare. I've detoxed before so I'm not worried about much beyond racing heart, sweats, and shaking.

That I will never become anything more than I am.
That I will have to continue, slaving or working for someone else. That I won't be able to make my own choices.
I want to do this one specific thing in the entertainment industry. If I succeeded, I would be so happy. I want to be happy. I want to do whatever I like and make big contributions to the world.
It probably will never happen because I am asking for too much and that scares me.

lol you sound like a hypochondriac. Most people do not experience DTs. Stop Googling shit, it only makes anxiety far worse. The people who chug from sunrise to sunset are the people who get DTs. Even then, a good portion of them never get it.

>The people who chug from sunrise to sunset are the people who get DTs

That is 100% wrong

youre a fag

retard

social encounters

Do you still live at home rent free?

You're going to die with that fear friend

My loved ones deaths

Somehow unconsciously killing my parents and siblings like this lad did:
youtube.com/watch?v=yRDiCwAoBCs