We had one of these a week ago, and I really liked it so:

We had one of these a week ago, and I really liked it so:

ITT: Oldfags giving lifeadvise to youngfags (like me)

Kys

oldfag here. unironically this.

Our way of life will be over in 50 years, it will be sharia law everywhere enjoy the white world while you still can. and don't work for the jews.

>for free

Get out and interact with normal people, before the Internet melts your brain

Otherwise get a job, track how much you spend and on what, make a budget based on this, revise your budget in line with your goals, make sure you contribute to a pension while you're young. Usual biz.

Go anywhere else but here, really. There's nothing here besides miserable people who don't want to be happy and who don't want others to be happy either.

I have 500$ saved what should I do with them ?

Keep it in savings, there's not much you can productively do with five hundo without gambling it all on red or something silly like that.

If you're looking for an answer whether you should spend it on like a new guitar amp or something - who knows, only you can answer that.

Like nobody's going to wave a magic wand and say 'my dude, here is this one weird trick to turning 500 into 50,000 overnight, guaranteed, without any effort or risk, banks hate me!'.

Maybe invest some in index funds ?
Any oldfag has seen any profit in the long run by doing it ?

Life advise depends
Are you white, if not gtfo

If you have a job, then that changes things a little. Knowing this shithole's audience I assume I'm talking to some idiot who's either stolen from their parents or who has hoarded their NEET table-scraps pity-welfare income.

Anyway. Usual order of business, assuming you have a regular income, is
>three months' expenses or income in a savings account, in case SHTF
>contribute to a company pension/401k/super/whatever your country calls a retirement fund, up to the match percentage from your employer
>invest in target-date retirement funds

However, the important thing is to have clear goals. What do you want to do with that 500? Will you need it soon, or do you want to buy security so you won't be eating cat food when you're old?

The general answer I'd give, assuming you don't need the money any time soon, is to pick a target-date retirement fund with low fees and dump it in there. Then leave it the fuck alone.

It won't make you rich, but at least it's there. You get rich by contributing to it regularly as much as you can, and by leaving it the fuck alone (unless you need the money based on your life goals).

I repeat: you won't become mega-rich overnight. That 500 is simply a tool that you can use to help achieve your life goals ('i want to buy a new car in the next five years', 'i want to live in a nice house within ten years', etc). Risk generally correlates to reward.

Also, people will excuse a lot of things so long as you look presentable.

Some people are liars
The good ones are the ones that are harder to catch
The ones that are harder to catch do the most damage
Once enough damage has been done to your life, there are plenty of drugs to choose from

Communism is evil. Less evil than Nazism. Both are evil. If you are ever forced to choose. Side with the nazis. Even if you aren't white. As you have a better chance of survival as a hilfsfilliger in a nazi regime than as literally any kind of nonjew human in a communist regime. Also you won't starve under the nazis.

Choose capitalism and democracy if it's available though.

This is the most cogent advice I can ever give to someone of the next generation.

Pic unrelated but a god tier album. Listen to it.

Shit I meant to say Nazism is less evil.

>Don't work for Jews
Learned my lesson the hard way on that one. Still pissed they shortchanged my last check.

Eat shit. Haha yeah hmm do I tick the Nazi box or the democracy box, because that's an option that will definitely exist. Hmm, I'm going to stroke my chin and furrow my brow, pondering the upsides and downsides of living under Nazism and under democracy

You utter fucking idiot

Imagine being the kind of messed-up idiot that implores people to vote Nazi because at least you're not Jewish (bad stuff only happens to them, oh well lol), and communism is worse anyway!!! Trust me, the guy earnestly talking about how Nazis are just misunderstood rabbits, online

Brush your teeth. Cut your hair. Your grades only really matter after leaving school, after that your work record usually speaks for itself. Assuming you're not, you know, a doctor or something.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm talking about who to side with in a violent upheaval situation. Obviously if you read my post I said choose democracy and capitalism when available. Which precludes "voting nazi" how the fuck do you even "vote" nazi anyway retard? History bears it out though. Under communism you WILL starve to death. 100 million corpses laid at the feet of communism. The nazis killed what? Maybe a tenth of that? And that's if you take the holocaust at face value and assume it's true.

Maybe *I* wasn't being clear. Eat shit and get back in your landfill.

If you can learn to not give a shit what people think, and you do what you love, and you can do it without fucking anyone else about, you're golden.

Also... save. Religiously. Put a fixed amount away every payday.

And stay away from credit cards.

Credit cards are fine, as long as you don't spend money you can't afford to pay back. Big difference.

Some times the people who seem like assholes on the surface are the people with the best character. They seem to be more aware, even if they make bad decisions.
It's the nice fuckers you gotta watch out for. An asshole friend will let you ruin your own life.. a nice friend might ruin yours for you with the best intentions in mind.

sell bitcoins, sell gold and silver, sell everything and buy land...
remember this post in 20 years.

>get a job
>Get a second job
>Keep looking for better higher paying work all the time
>Make as much money as you possibly can and save as much as you can
>In 10 years you'll have a nice cushion in the bank so when you find a woman and have a kid you csn take some time off and go on fun family vacations and shit without having to worry about money

Don't fall for the 'do what you love" meme. Make some fucking money, the amount of stress financial security relieves is not told to enough youngins.

also don't pursue a lifestyle of excitement or fame, (gangster / rockstar fantasies for example).
working towards comfort and safety should be your main objective, just like it has been for thousands of years, excitement will come naturally.

Everything comes with a price, but nobody tells you what the cost is.

Figuring out the cost of everything—and what you are willing or can afford to pay—is the key to living a good life. Know that children are the most emotionally expensive, but most emotionally lucrative thing that anyone will invest in. Just be sure you're having them with someone who understands the cost as well, but is willing to allow you to diversify your options if you can no longer afford to stick at what you're doing.

See, i tell me younger brother this and the faggot refuses to believe me

I suspect he thinks because he's going to university he's "smarter"

Shit, what do I know, i left school at 16 to become an electricians apprentice, qualified at 20, became a railway/signal electrician, did same at a FIFO life but for triple the money. I retired 2 years after my first kid was born and now live off 40k a year, no debt, big savings and super

Best advise kids, go to TAFE (Trade school) and get a real qualification, make real money, then have a family if you want
>FIFO=big money for a MGTOW

No, you don't deserve it. Fuck your generation of absolute Sperglord entitled snowflake trash, why don't you actually contribute an original concept instead of ripping success out of the hands of others?! Tl; dr stop looking for handouts millennial.

>anyone on Sup Forums giving life advice

I give people bad advice, on purpose. As a troll. Lol, I trolled you with this post haha