This poor girl died along with her siblings in hurricane Harvey. She was only 16

This poor girl died along with her siblings in hurricane Harvey. She was only 16,

Could we get a tribute thread please? Everybody contribute. We need everybody to place their dicks on her photos. Bonus points for cum.

#Cum4Devy

Bumping with pics

She was cute. RIP

Lol, nice thread.

Stop

Stop posting

Pathetic/10

Either grow up or kill yourself you edgy little cunt

Fuckoff. I'm trying to do something nice for this family.

When they get all of the pics of their dicks on her pics...it will be the greatest memorial

I'll tittyfuck her in heaven or in it's parking lot since shes Mexican

Samefag

Pussy

I'd fuck her
#Cum4Devy

gr8 thread OP real gud you sure showed mummy how egdgy you can be

And who are you? Her classmate?

you'll never fuck anyone

>Fuckoff. I'm trying to do something nice for this family.
canned response # 8675309
(when a lazy retard tries to scam others into a personal army request):
The reason your request will not work is because mongoloids like you jump on Sup Forums every 15 minutes, trying to trick Sup Forumstards into raiding someone you hate. Faggots like you are so new AND LAZY, you didn't know this is one of the most common types of threads and your disingenuous (bet you're too stupid to know that word) efforts to flip it into something else might work if Sup Forumstards hadn't seen exactly this type of scam dozens of times.
you are the textbook definition of a newfag.
and every effort you make to argue your way out of it only confirms the diagnosis.
(but I can't blame you for trying, so try a few insults, or argue that Sup Forums used to be cooler in the past)
Hell, that's pretty sad when most Sup Forumstards fall for those 'reply or your mom will die' cancer threads,
yet they see through yours.

He fucked your mom

Give me pics of youngger sibling

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Sup Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of PA requests.
and assuming,
anyone on Sup Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
so she cheated on you, get over it faggot,
so he beat you up, shoot his fucking face,
so you lost the job to him/her, move the fuck on,
but, no, faggots like you will try to lie,
and dump info,
and dump info,
and dump info,
hoping Sup Forumstards will just blindly follow
(when most will wait to turn on your faggoty ass)
what's even more funny is,
faggots like you usually run away
when you realize your shitty army request fails
and everyone realizes
what a
massive
FAGGOT
you are

Lolwut

It's in the news nigga

If I wasn't at work I would contribute

>It's in the news nigga
nobody gives a fuck, NIGGER
but keep trying, faggot, maybe some newfag will fall for your shitty personal army request.

How is it a par when I'm asking niggers to do something nice for the girl?

I thought summer was over

Massive faggot

Have you even read the thread?

+1 leik

>being this upset

>do something nice for the girl?
ok, let's test that logic
post a picture of yourself, we can do something equally nice for you!
prove me wrong ;)
(ps, i will laugh at any efforts to steal a fb or google image that you try to pass off as yourself)

Check this faggot out

Massiver faggot

Are you 12?

>Check this faggot out
you sound mad that I figured your faggotry out
does it hurt?
that makes my dick hard !

Shit, don't want my mom to die, I better reply

>>being this upset
>projecting this hard

Worst attempt ever

0/10 not even a good shitposter

>Are you 12?
no, i'm 6

That's a HUUUGE bitch

op is either a 12yo faggot or a fat virgin edgelord

I reply once and I'm '' this fagot '', your newness is showing

I came to this thread for dicks

Instead I get 2 faggots arguing over a dead whore

>0/10 not even a good shitposter
you seem upset, you mad nobody gives a fuck?

ayyye she went to my highschool

I'm actually sad about this family passing away

MODS

...inches deep in your mom

Next time crop out the watermark.

>MODS

Then you'll like her little sister who drowned as well

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…....

kek

Filename

>Then you'll like her little sister who drowned as well
looks nice, still don't give a fuck ;)

I would fuck that entire family

Why the fuck am I not in Texas?

/thread

4/10 pasta

Fuck, I remember the days when this place wasn't filled with edgelords. I miss those times.

>Fuck, I remember the days when this place wasn't filled with edgelords. I miss those times.

really? when was that?

We would've gotten so many contributions to post on her Facebook pic comments

>we
You were the only one on board with this faggotry

>We would've gotten so many contributions to post on her Facebook pic comments

>when a faggot thinks he's being new, not realizing oldfags did this shit all the time

gtfo faggotron

>were
are

before you became a faggot.

>We would've gotten so many contributions
your faux sincerity smacks of a butthurt high schooler, did some girl that looks like her hurt your feelings OP?

I mean, you realize EVERYBODY (even the newfags) see through your faggoty fake sincerity, right?

that's the only reason we're still sticking around, to be entertained by your faggotry... at least till you realize it and flounce in tears!

tell us more!

Is anyone gonna give up their #CumforDevy? We've been sitting here arguing for so long that we all forgot what brought us together in the first place.

This is all about Devy and her memory.

Let's get some dick tributes going now.

You are a deranged perverted psycho.

You're so autistic it's incredible.

>before you became a faggot.
that would be 150 years into the future then, retard. nice try revealing how much of a newfaggot you were with that kind of ignorance of how shitty Sup Forums HAS ALWAYS BEEN ;)

>You're so autistic it's incredible.
and yet you keep falling for bait.... i can imagine you jumping up and down mad that everyone else is laughing at your faggotry....
flounce flounce flounce, little starling!
call someone else a name, maybe that'll learn'em ;)

Hope this thread dies soon, and you with it, op.

that was my first time replying to you

>Is anyone gonna give up their #CumforDevy? We've been sitting here arguing for so long that we all forgot what brought us together in the first place.

no because we're not your personal army, faggot.

nobody gives a fuck

This

This isn't a personal army request because OP doesn't know the girl.

you know, OP, your efforts at raising a personal army to raid some memorial page you want to make might work better if you start things off with your own cock tribute first.

>start things off
this