Anyone else here attractive IRL, but looks ugly as fuck on camera?

Anyone else here attractive IRL, but looks ugly as fuck on camera?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPosxfJhVaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get random compliments on my looks pretty frequently, and I've always done well with girls. But girls think I'm ugly when they just see photos of me

People aren't going to tell you you're an ugly cunt to your face. People are more honest on the internet. You're both just ugly.

Yes, but ugly cunts don't get unsolicited compliments from strangers, nor do they score attractive women.

Prove it you fucking uggo.

Neither do you, but it's fun to pretend on the internet.

Ha ha ha. This dude is ugly as fuck. I tell ugly people all the time theyre better looking then what they are to make themselves feel better about life. Ha ha ha ha. He just found out hes ugly today ha ha ha. A picture is a picture of what u look like!! Sorry bro, ur ugly all the time.

So does my pic look ugly?

Only if it's phone cameras because they tend to compress and distort your face.

Why dont u post one with a timestamp faggot.

You know it looks ugly. You also know it's Justin Bieber, who is not ugly. Phone cameras make some people look ugly, faggot.

I wouldnt know, im not ugly. All my photos come out great and i fuck kn the reg. Sorry ugly, life isnt for everyone.

I gotta force myself to look like a fuckboy

Otherwise i just look retarded, dont know which is worse tbh

Get rid of that silly haircut and you'll be fine kek

You look like Screech and Layne Staley had a love child.

Post a pic of yourself, sexy man

>Getting the top ramen

You look like a blast from the past, particularly like a 70s tool. Stop that

trying too hard

Actually made me laugh
I.m going to a barber tomorrow, my hair normally looks like this

btw, Layne is fucking rad tho, so thats something

This this is a real thing

JUSTin beiber

Is that really Justin?

learn how to take a picture dude. don't stand there like a faggot with some rumpled scared little boy am i having fun grimace

Indeed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPosxfJhVaQ

You genuinely look retarded. You're not good looking at all.

It's all to do with angles, lighting and framing. Also, IRL your body produces pheromones which people can smell and attract attention from the opposite gender.