You do not have the right to express hate speech. If you consider your self a white nationalist...

You do not have the right to express hate speech. If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever. Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU
youtube.com/watch?v=t2N7LCAnp78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't bait. If I see you at a white "free speech" rally, I will literally fuck you up.

Nice bait breh.

Why haven't you idiots killed each other already? I hate you and Dolan Dumpersuckers but for fucks sake just piss off and spill each other's blood already, don't stop till none are left standing.

The sad part is, people will take this shitty bait.

>we will shut it for you
Ha

Haha

Hahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>fringe internet groups shilling their shitty fringe politics online
>thinking they are gaining power
all the jews are laughing their way to the bank at you

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "I could not give a shit" and 10 being "it matters as much as anything I care about," would leftists rate their commitment to free speech at 0?

Antifa has now been shunned by MSNBC's morning joe, BLM, The Knights of Columbus, The Sons of Italy, and has been called out by the Italian Mob. All because confederate statues weren't enough and they now want to pull down statues of Columbus.

You guys are literally turning everyone against you, and will piss your pants when any of these groups or others have finally had enough of your childish shit and put you in your place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not alt right, but it seems a better alternative than communist hell or sharia

Free speech > your shitty feelings, cuck

t. Mexican

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need nudes of the thicc spicc

>anti fascist
>also anti free speech
huh youre a faggot

What do you think about communism? It has killed more people than fascism. Yes communism (Antifa) has killed WAY MORE people than Nazism or Fascism (Neo Nazis / White Supremacists).

Both are built on murderous oppressive ideologies, and both are equally as bad. If you support either of these extremes you are a piece of human excrement. If you try to lessen the severity of either extreme's hate, you are drinking some kind of koolaid or just plain retarded.

i thought eastern germany had a nazi problem,
but it seems to me that the u.s. american provice has a far bigger nazi problem.

fuck all you nazis,
fuck you!

Antifa are the real Nazis in disguise. Many of them are too retarded to realize this because they are caught up in the rush that committing violence gives them.

They directly quote Hitler, and claim that they are Anti-Fascists, which is one giant oxymoron. They are using Nazi tactics, while listening to Nazi words of inspiration (video related).

Sure kid.

Antifa is ISIS

They are useful idiots funded by Soros who was once a member of the Hitler Youth.

I do have the right to hate, it's legally protected and physically protected by myself.
>ill shut your mouth for you
no you won't. you niggers are the most ineffective gestapo ever witnessed. you ain't shti and I can't wait until you faggots fuck up to the point you're considered game to be hunted you tranny faggot.

The left is responsible for way way more death because they wield way way more power.

What are you possibly gonna do to any of us? Your some middle schooler or a 40 year old loser who likely hasn't left home in months if not years.

Whiny little faggot

Lol but it's 8 am

If this IS bait, then it was likely posted by Andrew Anglin and his followers/subscribers to The Daily Stormer to discredit those who take a stand against racism and fascism. NOT ALL people who identify with Antifa are a bunch of violent prone, ignorant boneheads who are exactly like the people they claim to stand against. NOT ALL of them buy into the whole "Fight fire with fire" rhetoric, but it seems that the ones who do are the ones that are getting all the attention, and they give people who truly want a change for the better a bad name.

NOW, if this ISN'T bait, then I suggest that OP listen to the song White Punks on Hope by Crass.

It's really funny how most of the antifa claim to be fans of Cras, and don't even realize that White Punks on Hope is about THEM, and Crass are putting them down!

>Pogo on a nazi
>Spit upon a jew
>Vicious mindless violence that offers nothing new
>Left wing violence, right wing violence, it all seems about the same
>Bully boys out fighting, it's just the same old game

Nigger.

Piss off Sup Forums fag

>to discredit those who take a stand against racism and fascism

Antifa is trying to impose sharia law

You all need to be exterminated

We are going to deport you. You will lose your American citizenship. You will have no land and no way to provide for yourself. Keep up, even the demoncrats are distancing themselves from you.

Fuck off Nazi shill

kek

>links to obvious stormfags only posing as Antifa in order to make them look bad

>b-but muh vidya

no they aren't and they do hold more power because it's trendy to love subhumans.
the left is wholly incapable of actually getting anything done because they are far too worried about offending someone or who should be more included in their schemes of fascism. its a fucking disgrace that the right view them as anything other than pissy kids throwing their first political tantrum

kek

Wouldn't go to one necessarily, but you seem like a pussy Lil goy.

Sharia law would be a nice change of pace from the christian laws I live under now.

So, let me get this straight. You have the right to protest, speak freely, say your opinion, etc. But anyone who disagrees with you does not?

Are you wanting to start a war, because that's how they start. The suppression of a group of people who have the same will and resistance that you do.

>even the demoncrats are distancing themselves from you

Exactly, the footage that got out from Berkley was a wake up call to them, after staunchly supporting them up until this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2N7LCAnp78

funny how it's only sucker punches from the left. When head on, apply directly to the forehead

I have a couple antifa cucks at my work. They always talk big about "punching a nazi" until the "Nazi"'s show up then they are out enjoying capitalism.

you are either commie 15 year olds larping as revolutionaries or complete losers pissed off about your lack of ability to make a proper living.

if you identify with them you are a joke, there is no exception.

You can't spin it any longer you punk Nazi wannabe. You guys are using Hitler quotes and speech excerpts and have been shown to be the true Nazis that you are. This is what the hard-left always does, calls their opponents out for doing the very thing that they themselves are doing. Alinsky 101.

you realize there is very little difference besides Christians trying to evolve over the last couple hundred years. all Abrahamic religions are trash.

Already posted in Pay attention to what's being posted next time

Theres a downside to that you're not seeing.

Honestly if you value free speech you have to accept all that comes with it. You only fuel them by letting words hurt you.

You can't pick and choose what people say.

I just cant bring myself to give a shit about white nationalists losing their freedom of speech.

Its like hearing they are putting nazis in a concentration camp so they could gas them.

says the closet-nazi

I'm a little confused by your post.
Who are your comments directed at, exactly?
Care to explain your position, and why you hold that position?

There is freedom of speech. But actions have consequences.

Your right to say shit ends at the exact point that someone else is tired of your shit.

>tfw OP is unaware of a stand down order posted on the internet.
>order says righties take a few for the team so we can change public opinion of these cucks
>people in unison follow order
>Antifa now a terrorist group
>dust in the wind
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>we din du nuffin, pic related

Active military here. You are wrong. The constitution guarantees free speech for exactly that reason. If it were about non-offensive speech, it would not need to be specified in the first place, so yes it is exactly about provocative opinions and speech that will most definitely offend people. I will fight for everyone's free speech whether or not I agree with what they are saying, they have an absolute right to say it as stated in the constitution which I have sworn to uphold. Try to suppress others free speech, and you will be met with very harsh backlash from myself and many others.

Lel, white people can do whatever they want.

someone who sees anyone who associates with communism or Antifa as an opposing force to skinheads that does (or tries to) do the same shit that the boneheads pulled twenty years ago.
you don't hold a political stance you want to openly speak about
you attack ANYONE at a protest not under your banner
you throw piss and utiize pepperspray because your little wannabe gestapo force lacks the physical qualifications to be an overall threat to any opposing groups
you vehemently view anyone not in your little club as a neo nazi, therefore fueling the fire that led to shit like the unite the right rally and white supremacy as a whole, producing more of your oh so hated nawzees.
your organization or cult if your prefer consists of irratated tumblerites that get riled up online about an enemy you have yet to meet.
the one,ONE fucking time you faggots actually met a skinhead force, one of yours was killed and the rest beaten.
you start shit you cannot finish and claim the moral high ground while attacking anyone that may oppose your view of absolute solidarity and continue to fuck with people you don't actually oppose.
you are a disgrace to revolutionaries everywhere and you and your organization would be better off dead.

NO GODS! NO WARS!

square wheels

So, you basically agree with the lyrics to White Punks on Hope by Crass, I take it?

Come try and talk some Nazi bullshit and see what happens. They don't get free speech because hate speech is not protected.

Anyone who sympathizes with hate or supports it like backing Trump's bullshit is fair game for violence. Don't want that, then don't associate with the Nazis or parrot their bullshit.

>literally volunteering "this isn't bait"
>no one even implied it was

Somehow this still got replies

>not afraid of you pussies

Gr8 b8 tho

Love it

go suck some nigger dicks, antifa scum

Have you had a chance to read post ?

Crass were talking about people like YOU in their song!

>You do not have the right

They have the same basic rights and freedoms as you. This includes the right to free speech. They, like you, do not have the right to deprive anyone else of their basic rights. Anyone who would is an enemy of freedom, and deserves to either be put down, or locked up so that they can not damage our society further.

Again, you're wrong. Nazis, White Supremacists, Black Supremacists, Devil Worshipers any any one else you can think of is entitled to speak their beliefs without having to be concerned with backlash. Hate speech is indeed free speech, and this was recently put before the Supreme Court and ruled on. You need to take a course on the constitution, or get out of this country if you hate it so much. I really hope that you are just LARPing, because if not, you are going down a very bad path, which will bring things on you that you can't even imagine.

If you wanna catch a shit fish, you've gotta use some shit bait Randy.

Christians don't murder people.
Christians aren't suicide bombers.
Christians don't kill you for leaving the church.
Christians don't impose non-believer tax.
Christians don't gang-rape.
Christians are able to live in harmony with other religions.
Christians accept the law of the land.

I'm sure some fuck will come along and try to cite examples of how Christians are still more evil than everybody. I guess we're all Nazis or something.

>Couldn't define "hate speech" if attempted
Thank God it's almost back to school

>Anyone who sympathizes with hate or supports it like backing Trump

>Trump supporters are Nazis because I say so. I'm mad as fuck that he won, but I didn't even go out an vote.

They know this, but don't care. They just need someone to blame for their shitty situation, because left thinking says that it's never your own fault or responsibility, but rather someone elses.

Bullshit... Whenever they aren't allowed to force their beliefs down the rest of our throats they whine about the "War on Christianity".

That must mean Trump is a leftist then.

Because there is a war on Christianity, at least in the Middle East, where they're being slaughtered. Look up Coptics. And oh no, Christians get loud. Oh goodness, whatever shall anyone do.

>force
Citation needed

OP is tumblr.

This.

Liberal Logic:
>Christians say "Marriage is between a man and a woman" = Homophobic Hate Speech!

>Muslims actually throw gays from rooftops and behead them = Religion of Peace

The right to free speech is more important than any individuals feelings. It's one of those rights that is for everybody, regardless of the message, or it's exclusive and problematic. If you start picking and choosing which speech is protected and which isn't, you create a classist system. The ACLU agrees with me and you should too, considering that, while you're on the side that makes the decisions now, it won't be like that forever if you set a precedent. You're putting holes in the bill of rights and they cannot be patched.

>Liberal Logic:
nice meme faggot

Im talking about western countries, not Ismlamic theocracies dipshit. You need an example of "force" how about anti abortion laws, how about trying to force schools to teach fucking young earth creationism as a valid alternative to evolution. Let's see, abstinence only sex Ed, Christian religious symbology on public buildings, is that enough for you?

Cough... crusades cough...