Would Sup Forums date girl with face skin like in pic related?

Would Sup Forums date girl with face skin like in pic related?

Girls wear make up all the time anyway so you'd never know

Dude, I'm too desperate to be choosy.

Nope.

telling the truth on Sup Forums?..you must be new here...

I did for a few months because she had big tits. Her acne was a lot worse and all over her face. She didn't wear makeup since it might make it worse by clogging more pores. Her face was always red and about to burst. A few times we kisses and one popped and oozed a bit. It was disgusting but she had big tits and was 19 so who cares. Got some nudes and broke up with her a bit later. She was poor too. Wouldn't recommend TBH.

Get the fuck outta here with the spunk cheek whore.

Assuming he's telling the truth, how's summer holidays going?

would you date a man like that?

If he is handsome behind his acne, why not? Acne is temporary

post lol

depends on how nice her ass is.

Wtf is the point then? Yes, I would date her, I'd just wait a week for the acne to gtfo and then do it.

Yeah

her ass has a condition even worse than that face

Same here. It would still be disgusting though. I also have bad skin so bad skin on skin contact with another girl that also has bad skin would be gross.

>Would Sup Forums date girl with face skin like in pic related?

YES! If she swallows and takes it the ass.
That is what makeup is for.

GROSS

GET FUCKED

>temporary
HOW WOULD YOU KNOW

no, it would gross me out

yeah, but not that face. a girl can still be cute with acne. but that broads face is just not attractive to me in general.. so acne or not, i wouldn't date this goril.

nothing that an amount of sperm could not fix

Yes, I would

Because I have a similar face

I wouldnt

Some acne is normal. But bad acne means she is not taking care of herself. Poor hygiene, filthy environment, probably hasn't changed her pillowcase in a month. Something she is doing is causing her acne to be that bad. Whatever it is, the problem is her.
No, I do not date bitches with problems.

yeah, as long as she doesnt do
this because girls are too stupid to understand that makeup inhibits natural skin function to fight bacteria, instead of helping their skin they cover it all up like retards and it spreads.

If she has a pussy, ass and tits, I would date her.

Yes I would date her and when she was blowing me I'd tell her she was ugly and no one would want her with that acne and that I was going to cum all over her worthless face. Then I'd blow my load all over her gross acne.