Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sHz2KvVmMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nicy copy pasta, fatso

Not even a bait anymore

This shitpost is fucking ancient at this point.

Goddamn you're fat.

This bait is stale.

Also, learn to reverse image search.

>Being so fat your closed fist looks like a boxing glove

Pilsberry dough boy arm.

did you trade your knuckles on the black market for it ?

are you a playmobil ?

Checked

Wear a Swiss made bulova, looks better than any rolex

get on my level, you faggot

first is like the end of a giant horse cock

Dude...where are veins in your hand????

>image search
>gross arm
>10$ knockoff from NYC alley scam artist

It's worked though, here's a (you)!

Oh look at the time, it's a waste of time. Wrist watches are pointless in the age of smart phones idiot.

I just look my smartphone, cheaper and so much more Useful

obvious b8 but who tf would spend tons of money on a watch all they do is tell you the time

A wristwatch without a wrist! Maaagic

Yes nice watches are technically useless, but so is buying a 100k plus car, but people still do. I like nice watches so I buy them, it also helps that I'm a jeweller so I get everything at cost, basically less 2.5x retail. Sorry to burst your bubble but watches do still have a place, and they still sell very well. Its an accessory, women like expensive purses, clothing, jewellery, excreta. Men buy expensive watches as an accessory, men that have money that is. If you have the money why not, its that simple really.

You look to fat for this rolex!

>buying a watch

I'd be more jealous if you weren't poorly educated and speaking like a Bulgarian street sweeper.
>excreta
Kek

New phone, but oh well, you got me.

Bait on top of bait

I am actually 100% legit a jeweller, lol. I'm working at my bench right now.

Then get the hell back to work you slacker. Stop shit-posting on Sup Forums.

obvious bait but
i like how the hand is so fat the dial is pressing into it.

you fat fuck

I own my own business, I do work as fast or as slow as need be, so yeah. Check out this ring I had to repair yesterday. Poor bastard got his hand caught in a table saw

how much does cyanide cost her gram?
i need to refurbish some of my great gandmas old jewelry

Finished product.

I'm only responding to bait because I lafft. You've added 'new submariner' to the cooypasta and as a watch nerd I lel because your pic is an older sub reference.

Bait harder, virgin.

That sucks. I can't exactly relate though. I'm just a welder.

your hand look likes the hand of a lego man that somehow turn human.

You know that Rolex is called "Texas Timex" for a reason.

>spends $5000 for a wathc in a age where even microwave tell us what time is it.
>gives others Dumb.

Cyanide, well generally speaking you can just buy it in the raw form at least in Canada, but for cleaning silver you can get it diluted to I think 30-40% its usually around $70 for 4 litres. Cyanide is in a lot of the chemicals I use in the shop, mainly electroplating.

Dude, it still has dried blood on it. Did he give you a recent blood test with the ring? Steralise that shit before you get it dirty.

where the fuck IS THE ARTHUR MEME AT THIS SHIT GOT ME DYING, at this point that's not even a hand, it's a fucking stub

i was mainly looking for just enough to clean 4 rings and a pendant, they're gold, one is bronze plated, shit is old as balls.

since theyre so old and still have the original diamonds in them the local shop wants to charge me 200 just to get them looking "brand new".

>watch

Yep, he infected you alright.

You are a fat pig OP. Buy a gym membership and use it bitch.

I got a question.

Do you do any casting? If so, do you use vulcanized rubber molds, or do you go a step further and do lost wax casting?

It was a friend of the family, the guy nearly lost his hand, if you can imagine there was a lot more blood on it to begin with. I put everything in the ultrasonic cleaner before I work on it, that pic was right after I took it in.

Fuck, never mind. Even with that shitty quality a closer looks shows it's a fake rolex. It's like inception-style bait, you planted bait in the bait.

Big 7s get

Oh

NO

7s pls

We do casting, generally all casting in jewellery is lost wax casting, I trained on cad to design rings/jewllery to be printed out of a 3D printer to be sent straight to casting.

Lmbo if you wear degenerate western watches. Vintage Poljot or get fucked.

How did you repair it.

I wear an Omega Speedmaster, I feel you, bro.

I also wear an Android Alien when I feel like getting my pleb on.

This. If you but vintage poljot watches you spend less per watch, and you get a new one every month because that how long they last being pathetic pieces of actual shit.

What's wrong with that fist? Looks like fucking doraemon's hand

Mine is dolphin safe

Not impressed.

Closest I have to that is a Pobeda movement pocket watch from the 1940s

I just bought my first speedy, I'm pretty stoked.

if your rich why buy a rolex cheap buy patek or ap

If I'm rich, I'm hiring a hottie to follow me around and tell me the time whenever I ask.

abhorrent. shame on patek for this watch.

I used a mixture of 14k white gold solder, as also used our laser welder to finish it off. It took me a about an hour to find I it.

ap is wretched. whatever happened to class.

a lange. philippe DuFour.

Jesus Christ auto correct isn't on my side today.

When she first came, I just sat and stared at the unopened box for a solid hour.

Then opened the box, and stared for another 2 hours.

First year, I wore it only when I wanted to look fancy, now I wear it for everything except when I know I'm going to get dirty and nasty. That's when the black casio g-shock gets dug out of storage. I realize NASA sent speedies to the moon and all, but I still don't want to abuse the fuck out of her.

OMG this fat retard is proud of having an overpriced piece of shit jewelry!

go back to the 80s and overdose on cocaine fat faggot

Rolex; the choice of lottery winners and know nothing simpletons.

You look like a fat scrapyard worker who went to Thailand and bought a cheap fake watch, regardless of whether it's genuine or not.
Possessions don't earn respect, actions do. Sell the watch and donate the money to a good cause, you can always buy something nicer if you're truly wealthy.

ohno, not this thread again

I swear that Sup Forums is just a autistic guy that cuts and pastes posts.

Pobro

we call them mods

Where are your fingers?

I'm so excited for it, I may make it my daily right away (except for the dirty/nasty stuff you mentioned).

uh, watches are so last millennium.

why dont you have any fingers?

I won't talk, work with, or hire anyone who doesn't wear a fine watch in my industry (finance).

or knuckles

Do it. Part of why I slowly made her my daily was that my previous daily was an Android Alien, which is damn tiny.
(stock image showing scale)

Pawnbroking isn't finance, dumbass.

Fucking this.

Almost every interview I've had, I end up talking watches with the guy interviewing me. (commissioned sales)

>mfw ive seen this enough to know its copypasta
I DID NOT WANT TO BE ON THE SITE FOR
TOO LONG
I HAVE BEEN HERE TOO LONG
TAKE ME BACK

GUYYS GUYS
there's a new music video that is unlisted
go comment POSITIVE things on it
youtube.com/watch?v=-sHz2KvVmMA CHODES

Lmao sales plebs.

Do you wear the stock bracelet, or do you wear leather/natos etc?

Try any corporate position in America.

Then, you sir, are an ass. Judging people on their choice of timepiece is as ignorant as judging them on their choice of tea blend. If you won't interact with an individual because they aren't stupid or vain enough to wear an expensive watch says far more about you than them. I doubt you're particularly popular with colleagues, and I imagine you have zero social interactions with anyone except whites and coke dealers.

Jesus. I can't even imagine what that must have looked like and then the aftermath. Yikes

Stock bracelet. I considered switching to leather, but couldn't find one that fit and looked right.

Congrats the lowest end Rolex you can buy...

what an obnoxious piece of shit watch lmao

I built my daily myself. Late 1970s stainless soviet diver case with modern 2416B movement, crystal and crown. Bracelet is vintage steel. Getting some new paddle hands for it. My watch didn't cost thousands but it'll go 200m underwater no problems and you can use it as a hammer.

Praise the mighty trips of truth

fantastic, the bracelet looks excellent

Invest in a nice watch.

It's part of being successful. People will take you seriously.

intelligent, successful people appreciate fine watches.