Gf of 2 weeks just told me she had more than 30 sex partners.. She's only 21. I love her, she's that person I asked for...

Gf of 2 weeks just told me she had more than 30 sex partners.. She's only 21. I love her, she's that person I asked for, but it kills it. She got mad when I asked if she got any diseas.. She said I don't trust her, but I wont fuck her until I see a test resault about it. What should I do? She well broke it off if I ask her to go get tested... Help me B/ros...

You trust her enough to have aids forever?

Grow the fuck up. If you like this chick, have fun with her, want to bone, etc, just enjoy your time with her. This is petty as fuck, although I will agree you should both go get tested for one another.

>she had more than 30 sex partners..

cuckoldry indicator is off the charts !!!

>She's only 21.

cuck detector exploded because overflow.

That's a deal breaker my guy, she's not your girl

>gf of 2 weeks
>I love her, she's that person I asked for

You really deserve getting a DST for that. Fucking dumb ass faggot.

That's his whole point, nigger.

I wouldn't fuck a girl like that without a condom before getting tested.

Enjoy your aids

>DST
>calls someone else a dumb ass

>30 sex partners
tfw i don't even know that many persons

>she had more than 30 sex partners.. She's only 21.

I think you've every right to ask for a test. Of course if she goes bitchazoid, then she's either aware of the results or so entitled, that she believes her actions are consequence free.

>being a slut
Not necessarily a dealbreaker

>not wanting to get tested
Massive fucking dealbreaker

It's fair and sensible to ask for an STD test before you get intimate with a new partner, regardless of their partner count. People can carry a number of diseases without even knowing it if they have the right genetic markers, and some people obtain infectious conditions without having sex.

Pseudo alpha

Thx, She is single and don't had sex for a year, tha I came into the picture. She said she changed. She had a 3 year relationship, so I really don't know... She is clever, good looking, but the bitch factor kills me a little bit. I had all that shit in this year, I got fucked at job, university made my lafe a hell... That was the last good thin in my life...

I wonder if 'sha' used to have meaning. E.g. That it was the word for person/woman once.

Assuming she lost her virginity at 18, that's almost a new partner every month.

For three years.

Still, it depends on the culture. I have a gay friend who has participated in near-anonymous bathhouse cruising since he was 25. He's now closer to 35. Conservatively, I would estimate that he has had 200 sexual partners in his lifetime. He has had sex with men and not even seen their face.

Perhaps 30 dudes isn't so bad.

Did you say you'd get tested too?

>30 sex partners

Thats way to much boy

He's right though

OP stay with this girl if she's the right one
You only come across one of those once in a life time

Thank you guys for all the responds... I really apreciate it. I don't have many people to talk to about it...

Mistaken it due to the language from where I live in. I know it's spelled STD, nigger

actually "sha" means "ooga booga muh dick yo nigga", but it's shorter

Their dicks are so small they ride girls midsection and fuck girls bellybottons on the rare ocasion that they get to have sex?

Was Talking about the picture. Im here for you op i think its wise to get results she shoyldnt take it personal. There is shot girls can have and not even know they have it because it dont fuck them up it fucks the guy up. She needs to accept that you arent about to loose your dick over someone you really dont know. You will never truly know someone. Its not worth your freedom and life for some fun sex. Its good to be careful. You never know these days. I have alot of sex but im super careful about it. Have fun but be smart.

>having safe sex is petty as fuck
what kind of a retard has the resources to test both parties before consensual sex, but neglects to make us of it, because of some ridiculous meme that no one would ever lie about having contracted an std?

you're fucking retarded. kys yourself. dumb fucking retarded faggots like yourself are why STI rates are not only skyrocketing, but also developing a resistance to drugs which used to cure them

Thank you... The worst thing it always happens... Ex gf was raped by her father and acted crazy after a while, one girl was cocaine addict, but hided it really good. All of them were WHITE, at university...

Use a condom

Ask her when she last got tested. If she's sure she's clean, it means she was tested after the last person - you should trust her on this because you don't want to start something like this with a bullshit test.

If shes not sure though, then let her know how easy it is for these things to be symptom-less and that as a good habit you always get tested after a new partner - but you have concerns after seeing so many people's lives destroyed by this shit. Reassure her you're airing on the side of caution not because you think she's dirty but because you like her and you don't want a mistake in her past to jeopardise that.

For completeness sake, I'd say get your own bill of clean health as well. It'll make her feel more at ease that you're doing this because you're concerned for your health, and concerned for her as well.

Never ask that. You don't want to know. It's none of your business.

Thank you for the input.. I will try it...

This guy knows what's up. Take his advice.

It’s a bitch, but somehow you gotta get over her past with her sexual partners. It happened, it’s over and now you’re the one banging her.
However, you are not in the wrong to ask her to get tested, it’s reasonable and she should comply.

Collage perberbly made ur lafe hell becuz u hav terble spelling/forming a sentence. You mongoloid.

buy a bike

Shouldn't it be 'ooga booga imma suck yo dick ma nigga', since they're women?

This guy. Get tested too, even if you know for sure, or are a virgin. It avoids making her FEEL like such a dirty slut if you go in together.

Also,
> >30 partners in a relatively short time
I wouldn't get your hopes TOO high for a long term because she either:
>Doesn't know what she wants/likes fucking around
>Men find her personality grating or just isn't fun to be around other than sex
>she has a SUPER weird looking vagina

Give it a try and see what's got all those men lined up, I guess.

>bitch factor

This really kills it for me. It goes for both men AND women though (no homo), some people just don't know how to interact with other people, or compromise at all. There's always a chance that her personality will change or mature, but some a just toxic lost causes that should be avoided at all costs.

The fact that she's had 30+ in a short time (plus add that 3 years relationship, unless she cheated at the same time) sort of points o a REALLY shitty personality that people can't stand.

Well now I just feel bad
Maybe that's why she's:
she's that person I asked for"
After 2 weeks.
It's the fact that you're lonely?
She sounds like a trainwreck, sorry bro

But Jesus fucking christ, 30+ partners at only 21?? she has to at least have aids.

had one like that, trusted her, went with her, tried to ignore the fact that she's a slut
2 years later she just left me while i was at work, couldn't reach her for days, thought she's been obducted.
turns out she was just fucking some other guy.

OP
stop right there or you'll end up a cucked drunk piece of shit with no reason to keep on living except alcohol and drugs

This.
I dated a whore, 25ish guys when she was 21
I tried to ignore it, spent 6 years dealing with it. I think she cheated multiple times, lied all the way and I never found out until she definitely cheated on me at the end and I learned of it.

Once a whore, always a whore. They don't "change" I hate to say it. I wanted to Sup Forumselieve.

Gtfo. She WILL fuck other people. I promise you. There are plenty of other girls out there that will meet all your criteria and not be harlots.

Usually, girls like this also have something "off" mentally. That will only get worse over time.

lol