What's the most fucked-up thing you've ever done?

What's the most fucked-up thing you've ever done?

>be sophomore in college
>get blackout drunk at a party
>walk home
>end up getting my dick sucked by some random street hooker

That's about it for me.

One time I was playing monopoly with mum and dad when all of a sudden I get the urge to masturbate.tell mi familia that I must piss.when I'm in the bathroom realise that I brought my monopoly piece up with me,shove in ass,feels bad man. Can't get it out go back down stairs ,they ask where my piece don't say anything and get knew one.somehow I think they knew

>shiitted the piece out the next day

>blackout
>remembers the blowjob

rape and molest my 8 yo daugther...

I stole a bunch of nudes from my sister laptop, then i got her fb password and i get some morr from there

Let me be clear, I got blacked out and I don't remember leaving the party. But I snapped back to reality mid-beej and immediately realized what I was doing, so I kinda just ran away

Stole a dollar from my moms purse for a sprite.

>ran from a blowjob
I have some bad news for you user.

Me and cousin were riding around on four-wheeler when we were younger and my older sister thought it'd be funny to hide innawoods and scare us when we passed her. She jumped out and got ran over by me, her leg got cut open to the bone.

I didn't know how to apologize to her in the hospital so I just brought her a Gameboy advance with Pokemon Emerald and some Burger King

you fucking animal

Pokemon and burger king cover a multitude of sins user.

Smacked the shit out of a stray cat.

A year passed and saw it more paler.

Couple months past then a car ran it over.

Ain't that the truth, user?

Ain't that the truth.

Which monopoly piece was it?

My guess would be the boot, user, the boot.

I once caught a fish by hand at the beach and wanted to throw it back into the water but I did it too hard (he went too high up before falling down, I wanted him to land beyond the wave crashing region of the beach) and it died on impact. I was around 8 years old.

I'm sorry, Mr. Fishy.

I spent allot of money my cousin stole from our parents and it tore our family apart. They thought it was our other aunt and uncle.

Stole some boys gf posted a pic on here of us fucking. Kills himself.

Post the pic pls

Honestly I don't think there's anything else you could have done.

Kept girls around who loved me while they knew I was fucking other chicks at the time. Be the change you want to see in the world they say, sometimes I just seem to add more misery instead.

Was kinda hoping it was gonna be the wheel barrow.

What are you waiting for

Post them

damn dude

In middle school a kid died in his sleep so they put out a eulogy poster that you could sign.
At lunch I went to it and wrote "get well soon"

My mom forced me to go to church when I was a kid. I made two friends there who also secretly hated going. After service our parents attended bible studies. We would sit around and shoot the shit about everything. One day we were talking about sex for some reason, and got on the topic of penises. We thought we were such grown ups. Then we thought a very grown up thing to do would be to form a gang called the penis boys and vandalize the building. We got bingo markers, markers, paints, pencils and the like from all around the church and left our gang name on every possible surface and our gang sign (a penis) on everything else. The church was covered in dicks.

When our parents came out of the buble study we were outside where they had left us. They asked if we'd been inside and we said no. They took us home. The next week we heard that all the boys in the youth church had had to clean it up since no one had come forward about it. We caused about 1000$ in damages.

Ride or die penis boys

God bless you and your friends