youtube.com/watch?v=AMUkfmUu44k

i saw an early screening of this AMA

Are you a top or a bottom?

>muh gunz

That chin is a lethal weapon

>mommy has her own movie

YES

i saw it with my gf user.

I know this board is completely useless discussing politics or film or particularly a film about politics but if nothing else I like that everyone in this looks like a cold hearted calculating piece of shit and it's not some BS propaganda for one side of the issue over the other (usually pro liberal side in Hollywood).

Agreed, there doesn't seem to be much of "I'm doing it for my kids/dog/rhesus monkey" vibe

Are you sure? And this is a honest question.

do you pee sitting down?

mommy

Looks fun but I can already see the the drive the boycott it because muh guns.

>tfw teasers are basically trailers these days

>tfw there are people autistc enough to care about the difference

>BS propaganda for one side of the issue over the other (usually pro liberal side in Hollywood
Are you serious? The trailer has a WOMAN talk about how she's so fucking cold and calculating in her pursuit of fucking GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION.

>hurr durr not everything is librul propaganda u tinfoiler xD

Fuck off.

>The trailer has a WOMAN talk about how she's so fucking cold and calculating in her pursuit of fucking GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION.

I sincerely don't understand what you're getting at

Fuck gun control. This entire movie is designed to show the NRA as the bad guys. I don't know shit about this movie, but I'm sure the movie ends with the Jessica Chastain character, who we're supposed to identify with, getting fucked over by the NRA.

>I don't know shit about this movie, but I'm sure

not him, but yeah. Since i got this yeast infection it's been hard to pee straight. So by sitting down i don't make a mess on the bathroom.

S O M A L I A
O
M
A
L
I
A

>The trailer has a WOMAN talk about how she's so fucking cold and calculating in her pursuit of fucking GUN CONTROL

what do you mean?