Post overrated pretentious garbage in this thread

okay you start

Stick to capeshit OP.

BJJ

You first.

this movie really was ass tho.not even meme'n

hi op

i think BJJ is pretty strong desu, a legit art

Next time watch it without browsing your phone and don't forget to take your adhd pills kiddo.

how can you watch this without glancing at your phone? the scenes drag on for way too long

I always felt like it was more of a cinematic experience than a movie.
OP is probably trolling, but I don't entirely disagree with him. I felt bored a lot of times during the flick and it was pretty hard to finish.

try not being born in this century as well as not having "fight club" in top your top 10 movies of all time

Now what's wrong with Fight Club?

2001:A Space Odyssey is quite simply the worst thing to happen to cinema ever. Its forced profundity has caused millions of people all over the world to force themselves to like what is quite simply nothing more than an exercise in style.

Kubrick has no idea what he is doing here. His film jumps around with little to no sense of unity. The great film makers of the world create a series of events that contain clarity of information, something Kubrick couldn't bet his life on.

What is the purpose of what is going on here? Is there any coherent message? I have heard suggestions that it is Kubrick's message about the future of humanity, but what future is that? Does Kubrick even know?

This is Transformers for the art house crowd. Pure style over substance. Nobody actually likes this film, they just like to be seen liking it.

You first OP

+

I liked it. It was slow paced and 2deep4me and there probably isn't any real meaning to it but it WASN'T overly pretentious, it had a lot of cool ideas like video calling that ended up happening in the future, though not quite 2001.

Now this, this is unwatchable.

oh do you not know what movie that .jpg is from? its from 2001:A Space Odyssey by stanley kubrick

Batman v superman

The book is leagues better than the movie, but both are great.

More like ExcaliBORED

also 2deep4me

that's how every movie works, though
marathon-ing movies is difficult, haven't been able to do it for a long time now

>He can't into spirituality
It's not even obtuse

I'm not OP or the guy you replied to and 2001 is garbage.

stop getting your opinions from Sup Forums and reddit

Sorry, Ebert. We can't agree on everything.

>HURR DURR GO BACK TO CAPESHIT DURR

I genuinely like it. It seems like more of a meme to attempt to expose people for liking being seen to like something. An almost neurotic pursuit.

Who are you quoting bud ?

>copy pasting reviews from letterboxd
>look at me I posted a Tarkovsky image I'm so patrician
Literally laughing at this post

>being this new

>I was merely pretending