You fucking virgins will argue over anything

You fucking virgins will argue over anything

D is the only acceptable choice

You are correct OP

because....?

>E: uncut

Eat the thing whole you pussy.

>not A

I just eat my sandwich without cutting it like an adult.

You can easily bite into the points without causing mess, like A and B would. C is just for children and retards that can't eat their food properly.

Only faggots cut sammiches

Why in the fuck would you cut up a perfectly fine sandwich?

Just why?

>inb4 easier to clean

Any of them is okay apart from C, If you cut like C you're not cutting a sandwich for yourself; You're cutting it for a 7yo

Or you know.. DON'T cut the fucking sandwich and eat it like a normal person.

B or D is acceptable though I often favor the latter.

I agree OP. D master race reporting in

Why do faggots cut their sandwiches? It is not like the thing is too large to pick up normally.

I understand if you do it for small children as they have tiny hands but if you are an adult grow the fuck up.

Thanks Satan

That's because you love the D

B is the only acceptable way because autism demands the pieces be symmetrical after cutting.

I can live with A,C and D. But B is just cancerous

I Agree, hence I only ever use A

what can I say, my wife likes sandwiches

It is known

you sound like a sad small person.

/thread

As a man with a full beard i appreciate being able to eat something without some of it being smashed into the corners of my mouth and clinging to my stache.

I would never eat a sandwich with red lines on it, so none of the above.

Every restaurant I've ever worked at cuts it like D. D is the fancy way I guess. However, I usually never cut my sandwich and just fucking eat it as a whole. If I share, I cut it like C.

You're all spastic spergs. B is for breakfast sammies ONLY! All other sammies must be D.

Because not everyone want crust in every single bite, you dingus.

yeah d is the best, if you're a faggot, A all the way

This is exactly why I go with D. I've had a full beard for over a decade and learned all the different ways to eat every kind of food without making myself look like a slob.

so because its easier its for retards? wouldn't that simply make it better?

mods

A or D is acceptable C if you are a child and B just goes against nature

faggets

100% agree

I always choose the cut that perfectly divides all layers of my sandwich into two exactly equal parts, which is always possible by the ham sandwich theorem. I always make my sandwich with exactly 2 layers

But thats only if you take a bit straight out of the middle which would be the same result it it was A or D regardless

Nah trust me, D is so much easier when you have long facial hair since the corners are way smaller than A so theres less chance of any getting on your face.
Basically all the options in OPs pic are possible to do without it getting on a moustache, but D is the easiest.

>A is ok but B isn't
They are the most similar options and B actually gives you 2 identical halves.

this

Have you ever cut a sandwich like B? it has never even enterd my mind to do such a thing. as such act is an abomination and against nature and Gods will

>adult
*hobo

Aren't A and B the same thing?

C is for faggots btw

D master race

B or D depending on the type of sandwich and my mood. D is the fanciest, but then you get the bottom crust (the worst crust) in one half. B equally divides the bottom crust horror.

>choosing diagonal cut
>not uncut

Faggots, the lot of you.

>cutting a sandwich.
either you never grew up from your mom doing it. or you have a wife that treats you like a kid

20 degree angle master race

Surprised that it took so long to come up with this. It was the first thing that came to my mind.

crusts are for fags

double this

I always do C, I eat the pieces in one bite so it's ez pz 4 me.

>cut fags trying to justify their existance

Uncut is the best option.

I eat my sandwiches with a spoon like a normie. No fancy cutting required.

agree
why wasting time cutting it when you chew it anyway?

B is the only good option because they are symmetrical
C is passable
A and D are an abomination

It's fucking C dumbass, you need to grow up, stupid American.

A - The normie option. Even then, it's an abomination because bottom crust.

B - We get it, you like symmetrical shit. At least it fixes the bottom crust issue.

C - You're either a child or a snobby posh cunt if you go for this one.

D - Probably the best out of the lot but not by a full margin.

No Crust - Fucking pussy. Eat the goddamn crust, it's part of the bread which means part of the fucking sandwich.

Uncut - Best option available. Only reason to avoid it is crumbs but it doesn't make that much of a mess.

get on my level fags

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

Easier to hold

Satan knows what's up.

Satan is correct

I have cut mine into six before.

You get more sandwich when you cut like D, because the hypotenuse of a triangle is the longest side, longer than the side of a rectangle of the same sandwich.

That and, D is the only way that actually cuts the sandwich into two equal pieces.

>only eating the soft part of the bread
>calling other people fags
sure, buddy

Agree with D. Easiest to eat shape.

So you're saying you can't eat the fucking thing without cutting it into pieces??

>Eurogods 1
>Americunts 0

THIS

WHO THE FUCK CUTS SANDWICHES?

i only eat 20 strand of spaghetti with 100 ml of sauce and 10 grams of cheese for every meal. and every 2 hours i drink 250ml of water.

Trips of truth, uncut master race.

SATAN'S RIGHT

/thread

>Small hands
>Low test

I cut my sandwiches somewhere in between B and D. I feel that this trapezoidal cut allows for superior handling.

C you barbarians

D is great. I can't get enough D in my mouth.

Reported for underage

lol underrated post

>D master race reporting in
But most home sammiches aren't advanced enough to require cutting, so E: Uncut is also acceptable.

really faggot, really

Anything other than A is for poofters.

tell me why this is necessary

C

B is an ok alternative too

Satan's right you know.

I cut my sandwich halfway between B and D.
I call it the 3/4 cut