Shieeet nigga we iz white

>shieeet nigga we iz white

why are polacks so delusional?

how you doing Marcel?

is that you, useless, neet faggit again?

literally no one in the West considers slavs white

oh, yes it is you...

/thread

/thread

/thread

but they are far more infested with shitskins than slavs. Did you ever hear about some slavs talk about whiteness? I never. Only 1st worlders talk about this, because they live among shitskins.

Slavs are subhuman.

/thread

So pic related potato face is considered white but OP pic potato face isn't?

I'll never understand the logic of some people;

Belgium is shit.

odpierdol się od belgii chuju

ty polska kurwo jebana belgia to gówno w chuj belgia mi ssie chuja

zajebie cie wykopku pierdolony spierdalaj do swojego szamba chuju

/thread

/thread

No one cares what you think.

Only R1a people are Aryans. Rest of you are larpers. Especially that "Austrian"

So many Finns in the north of Russia. It can not be true.

Looks like a typical Hunshit from Germany.

>Ossis
>German
They are Germanized slavs. All of their lands from Dresden to Berlin used to be slavic

Yeah, you can see a few Slavs in there.

Hunnshits are more common in South and West Germany though. And after Thirty Years War, East Germany was repopulated with people from South and West, East Germany is a melting pot of Germanics and West Slavs though, so it renders it the whitest part of Germany along with its Northern part, close to Denmark.

My dear, Asiatic friend.

And if you want to partition Germany because you claim other part is more 'German' than the other, then there is no Germany in the first place.

Charlemagne slaughtered Germanics in West Germany and they were literally replaced by the Celtic(French) colonists. That's why West and South Germany are a little swarthier than East and North. It's known that R1berians are swarthier, because they assimilated a lot of Megalithic people, which looked pretty much like Arabs, lmao

muh "Germany". The state of it lmao.

Transylvania confirmed Western

>Charlemagne slaughtered Germanics in West Germany and they were literally replaced by the Celtic(French) colonists.
Thank you Stanislav this was most enlightening for me

>R1a
Literally Golden Horde DNA