youtube.com/watch?v=rLFxMXlZYbo
youtube.com/watch?v=zI9IlfrZc-g
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
youtube.com/watch?v=wJluMi8bXYo
youtu.be/05vYqGK9xbE
youtube.com/watch?v=ah3jw6bkbvI
youtu.be/E8nD0W1Hrck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, I thought that particular quote was attributed to Gene Simmons. (Who is also Jewish)

kek

it seems like half the good artists have shit on RHCP at some point

“If Morrissey says not to eat meat, then I’ll eat meat — that’s how much I hate Morrissey.” - Robert Smith

Old interview with Roger Waters and Trent Reznor.
rogerwaters.org/30/trentrogint.html
Not a quote or burn. Just made me remember a good conversation, because of all the Reznor quotes.

And rightly so.

technically, he's correct.

eric clapton is awful

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

This is from 2009 so he's probably talking about the record with Timbaland

This isn't really fair. That record was horrendous and Chris himself probably would've agreed with that.

Bet Tront feels like shit now.

this

I'll be glad when he's dead.

he apologized years ago and they went on tour together

its just a prank bro

???
rhcp has made some really good pop music

this is fucking hilarious coming from someone that in 20+ years of making music hasn't come close to doing anything 1/100th as good as a 90's pumpkins album.

Sounds like something he'd say

>Chris himself probably would've agreed with that
He didn't though.
He liked it
He released it
He toured for it.

TDS is better than any pumpkins album

That's quite the insult.

"Lydia Lunch had one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen" - Michael Gira

no sweetie.

>"Lydia Lunch had one of the most beautiful asses I have ever fucked" - Michael Gira

Ftfy

Thom Yorke is a RHCP fan so

I'm assuming that was a response for me

one more reason to not like Radiohead

Maybe

le epic crying emoji there are many questionable things about Thom
For fucking real

youtube.com/watch?v=2TRXZ2lrSLo

nice reddit post, faggot

Thom Yorke is shit.

Based Gener

I don't know what they post on reddit, I don't go on reddit.

You?

totally bro! haha he sucks what a poser. overrated af

I've had the guitar solo from Beverly Hills stuck in my head for literally a decade at this point and I have no idea why

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDvJTxZDbA
WHAT YEAR ARE WE IN?

Tront is so fucking bitchy. He should write for TMZ.

>"Do you really like Kate Bush? I'm not surprised. The nicest thing I could say about her is that she's unbearable. That voice! Such trash!"

Man i sure am glad i have never liked The Smiths
Fuck this cunt

>this band is bad because it sounds like something from the past. everything has to be innovative and progressive and sound like it's from (current year)
i wonder how much this guy would bitch about an indie-folk band, like god damn

Oh, don't mind him. He hasn't a good word to say about anyone.

No, the band is bad because they were a bunch of hacks who just ripped off 70's acts without even trying to do anything new. He literally said at the beginning he was doing a covers album of 60's Italian music. Have you ever listened to Wolfmother?

lol Trent is a cool producer and I like NIN a lot, but he can't write a song. Bi-Corg has a lot more to offer. This is the way NIN might sound if Trent could write a tune

youtube.com/watch?v=rLFxMXlZYbo

>war on drugs let's give em a cheer
>war on drugs made three albums took em 9 fucking years

youtube.com/watch?v=zI9IlfrZc-g

Wow if I didn't know it already I'd think Roger was a real ass from this conversation.

speaking of lydia lunch here's another time she got btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA

wow I thought her music was bad enough, but hearing her speak is even worse

World's changing, mate

wtf it's real

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism.
Absolute kino.

>Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie, Gish
>better than TDS
no honey

This greedy, pouting, derivative attention whore is just about the last person out there who should allow themselves to speak from the position of some sort of an "authentic, uncompromising artiste". Dude is Marilyn Manson without the fat and the makeup. Fucking cretin.

considering how fat robert smith is he must have eaten them all.

Probably.

listening to morriseys desert island disks confirmed this guy is a self loving fuck cunt

kekd

based morissey, he just winds everyone up

It's funny you say that, cause it was that programme which made me like him even more, he seemed like he was chatting a lot of shit to wind the presenter up a bit, seeing as how up their own arses the BBC are. He came across as a pretty funny guy

This was in a letter exchange with one of his friends in the late 70's. I can kind of understand where he's coming from, Kate's first two albums were sort of banshee music.

Smashing Pumpkins suck ass.

Mike Patton is a hack. As if he never ripped off musicians.

morrisey is such a cock

'A major controversy with Anthony Kiedis/Red Hot Chili Peppers developed following the album's release. It was scheduled to be released on June 8, 1999, but Warner Bros. Records pushed it back so as not to coincide with the Red Hot Chili Peppers similarly titled album, Californication, which was to be released on the same day. Following the album release date conflict, Red Hot Chili Peppers vocalist Anthony Kiedis had Mr. Bungle removed from a series of summer festivals in Europe. As a major headlining act at the festivals, Kiedis and his band had a say in which bands could appear. The reasoning behind his actions have never been explained, although he had been involved in a public dispute with Mike Patton and his former band Faith No More a decade prior.[5] According to Mr. Bungle themselves, Kiedis had never met or spoken to anyone involved with the band aside from Mike Patton. He stated "the rest of the band doesn't care. It's something to do with Anthony."
As a result of the concert removals, Mr. Bungle parodied the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Pontiac, Michigan (coincidentally the home state of Anthony Kiedis) on Halloween of 1999. Patton introduced each Mr. Bungle band member with the name of one of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, before covering the songs "Give It Away", "Around the World", "Under the Bridge" and "Scar Tissue", with Patton deliberately using incorrect lyrics. Mr. Bungle also satirized many of the mannerisms of the band, mocking heroin injections, deceased guitarist Hillel Slovak and on-stage antics'

i always thought desert island disks was a nice programme - despite BBC self righteousness in general
morissey just seemed very very very proud of himself throughout the entire thing. "the world wasnt ready for a pop start like me - you know that read books"
i mean uhh

He probably raped her too

Everyone knows Thom is the weakest member

fuck off

>"Do you ever look at the sky and think, I'm glad I'm alive? After I heard Sum 41, I thought, I'm actually alive to hear the shittiest band of all time. Which is quite something when you think about it. Of all the bands that have gone before and all the bands that'll be in the future, I was around when the worst was around."

Hahah, she's actually even more insufferable and affected than I imagined she would be. Awful.

what a patrician

not exactly a roast, but
youtube.com/watch?v=wJluMi8bXYo

dont consider it a 'great roast' but ariel pink calling grimes stupid and retarded always cracks me up.

youtu.be/05vYqGK9xbE

>Now, there are some people who would love for me to just be [politically correct] and toe the party line, which is, basically, [to say] 'You know, working with Rick Rubin was a very enriching experience. He is truly a great mind. . .' Let me give you the fucking truth of it. Rick Rubin showed up for 45 minutes a week. Yeah. Rick Rubin would then, during that 45 minutes, lay on a couch, have a mic brought in next to his face so he wouldn't have to fucking move. I swear to God. And then he would be, like, 'Play it for me.' The engineer would play it. And he had shades on the whole time. Never mind the fact that there is no sun in the room it's all dark. You just look like an asshole at that point. And he would just stroke his huge beard and try and get as much food out of it as he could. And he would go, 'Play it again.' And then he'd be, like, 'Stop! Do that over.' And he had an assistant who was seven feet tall. He had that disease where you can't grow hair on your body, so he was just bald. He looked like Mr. Clean's neurotic cousin. But he basically ran Rick Rubin's life like, he was just fucking on it, on it, on it, on it. About half way through our precious 45 minutes, he would bring in this plate of shit. I assume it was food. It was bluish green. It smelled like someone had just plunged a fucking toilet somewhere. And he would eat it as fast as he could just get it in there, all over himself. Which is, when you're working, so wonderful to look at . . . I will say this: I respect what Rick Rubin has done, I respect the work that he has done in the past to get to where he is now. But this is a huge but this is a J.Lo-sized 'but...' I will say this: The Rick Rubin of today is a thin, thin, thin shadow of the Rick Rubin that he was. He is overrated, he is overpaid, and I will never work with him again as long as I fucking live.

youtube.com/watch?v=ah3jw6bkbvI

>the guy from Slipknot

Are you 13 years old?

eric clapton sucks but thats just an edgelord quote though

kate bush sounds like someone doing a voice for a cartoon show

youtu.be/E8nD0W1Hrck

(btw just noticed the pedo spiral on this album and now my memories of listening to music in my youth have been corrupted)

>that one time he savaged his fan girls good and proper.

not even his final form

Based Clapton