How can I order a bong to my house without my parents knowing?

How can I order a bong to my house without my parents knowing?

Have them put it in a box that says "GIANT DILDO CLOSEOUT WAREHOUSE!"

Get off the website, you have to be 18. Saged.

Just go fucking buy one at a headshop you fag

Implying that this place isn't fully inhabited by full grown adults who still live with their parents...

I'd have to go outside for that one.

Amazon

kek

How do you get your weed? I hate leaving my house to meet my dealer and he'll never meet me at my place. Not even for extra money lol.

I don't get it, after we meet hell even drive me home, it's like why didn't you just come here to begin with!?

My friend drops by and I pay him. Haven't smoked in a while though since I haven't got any yet.

Then why you worried about a bong? You should legit just go out and buy one, it's always nice to see the piece you're gonna be using, before you buy it. What if it's complete shit when it gets there?

Also in Australia and have no idea where they sell bongs.

Just ask your friend to take you to a headshop. He'll probably enjoy it too and its a good excuse to practice socializing

Mail it to an empty house.

If your friend is selling you weed, he probably knows. Asking doesn't hurt anonn. You can do it

liquor store
tobacco store

also, stop being underage

Ooh that sucks, I know nothing about down under. I'm from Canada and it's pretty much second nature here to smoke up so we got more headshops then donut shops. There isn't silly stores there geared towards teens? That sell rock tee's and stuff? They usually have bongs and pipes. There's a chain here called "Rock Universe" if you gotta sure there that's similiar just rock up and ask for a bong, good luck m8

>If you gotta store* there

3 in a row checked.

there's no b in waterpipe

send it to a friend that lives alone or just dont do drugs lol

This!

Also there's tons of buy/sell groups on social media. Join one and set up a deal with some dumb kid, then rob him.

if you're in UK, you could order a britbong

But there's a b in bong you fucking imbecile

> (OP)
>
>if you're in UK, you could order a britbong

have you considered moving out instead of being a pathetic NEET?

Get a card. I just go to the weed store.