TRUMP JUST RELEASED A LIST OF 11 POSSIBLE JUDGES. ALL ARE WHITE AND MOST ARE MEN

TRUMP JUST RELEASED A LIST OF 11 POSSIBLE JUDGES. ALL ARE WHITE AND MOST ARE MEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Colloton
courts.state.co.us/Bio.cfm?Employee_ID=70
fed-soc.org/experts/detail/raymond-w-gruender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hardiman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Kethledge
law.umich.edu/FacultyBio/Pages/FacultyBio.aspx?FacID=jllarsen
utcourts.gov/judgesbios/showGallery.asp?dist=10&ct_type=S
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Pryor_Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stras
ballotpedia.org/Diane_Sykes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Willett
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
minnesotalawreview.org/headnotes/justice-david-stras-tribute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Choosing the best possible candidates

And?

How many Jews?

I don't think any of them are. We should start researching each of them

Okay?

Everybody criticizes him and claims he'll be a secret liberal with his SCotUS appointments

>Pawlenty (2010)

Notice how he only uses the surname, as if he already knows him

Tim Pawlenty will be VP, cap it faggots

>all are white

I'm sure it's easy trying to find a Republican black judge

George Bush was a secret liberal who nominated Roberts.

Trump is only proving the doubters right by suggesting Bush appointments.

Faggot it's good they're white.

he should nominate his sister for the lulz

OH NO!!!!!

That was sarcasm

I guarantee you they will hammer him for having no minorities.

He's sort of risking something with this overture.

There's so much lereddit on Sup Forums now it's hard to tell what's banter, sarcasm or a faggot

Roberts was based
> Struck down handgun ban in DC vs Heller
> Voted against homosex in Obgerfell case
> petitioned court to overturn Roe v Wade

He was only matched by Scalia in how based he was

wtf i hate trump now

I'm just kidding i love this madman

There is one Jew, David Stas

>Steven Colloton
Gentile

>Allison Eid
Arabic surname, but gentile

>Raymond Gruender
Gentile

>Thomas Harriman
Gentile

>Raymond Kethledge
Gentile

>Joan Larsen
Gentile

>Thomas Lee
Gentile

>William Pryor
Gentile

>David Stras
Fat gentile

>Diane Sykes
Gentile

>Don Willett
Gentile

100% White cis judges picked by Trump

>the outrage

POSTING BIOS OF ALL 11 TRUMP JUDGES

7 white male, 3 white female, 1 jewish male

First, Steve Colloton:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Colloton

Meet Allison Eid
>courts.state.co.us/Bio.cfm?Employee_ID=70

People are let down because he backed Obamacare twice. He's been reliably conservative in pretty much every other case though.

Meet Raymond Gruender
>fed-soc.org/experts/detail/raymond-w-gruender

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

HIGH TEST

Meet Thomas Hardiman
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hardiman

WHERE IS TED CRUZ

I DON'T SEE HIM

Meet Raymond Kethledge
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Kethledge

>Obama already having a fit

WHY WON'T THEY CONFIRM MY "CONSENSUS" NOMINEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meet Joan Larson
>law.umich.edu/FacultyBio/Pages/FacultyBio.aspx?FacID=jllarsen

Meet Thomas Lee:
>utcourts.gov/judgesbios/showGallery.asp?dist=10&ct_type=S

He should appoint a Christian Arab to the Supreme Court and cause infinite asspain

Americans, not foreigners like Rafael Cruz.

majority white nation.. minority who are fever are not equally represented..

Blames racism.. Equal representation = over representation also.. merit not important? actual racially based policies from the people trying to argue against racially based policies.. the irony..

Meet William Pryor:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Pryor_Jr.

Meet David Stras (keep your wallet close though):
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Stras

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR BAD GOY

And then there's Diane Sykes of course:
>ballotpedia.org/Diane_Sykes

>most

This is why I'm a #CruzMissile

And finally Don Willett from the great state of Texas
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Willett

To bad rato didn't make the list....maybe next time

And this is where the cuck strategy crumbles.
This might have been a strategic time to play the racist and/or sexist card and have it stick, but the fact that they've been using it so often over trivialities means that nobody will give a fuck.

Was Trump deliberately baiting them to play their hand early to rob them of their punch?

All look like great choices.
Trump is very professional

(cont) you're not the same as those who control the white nation, cause you're visiting.. aka minorities..

WE SHOULD BE JUST LIKE THEM.. (this would take destroying their culture their traditions and their own people to accomodate an outsider..

If you want to be just like you and those like you.. go back to the place where you came from, you will find many like you.. in other words.. fuck off..

"iz it cus i iz black" no it's because you're black and not in africa, which is a continent that is very rich in things.. could easily be a superpower but never with dindus..

Look.. you simply belong another place, those who are like you are plentily represented.. you try to encroach on those least represtented physically.. you get hell.. you wonder is this racism.. no it's your cue card.. gtfo.. go tend to your own nation.

Where is da proofs?

If I am not mistaken he wrote both the disenting and confirming opinions. A move that us very odd. In the dissent he wrote what everyone expected he would. Some have suggested he is blackmailed.

Full list compiled

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

where the fuck is the Trump Gen?

I truly hope so

What's the original look like famalam?

(cont)
>be a migrant
>invade house and resting place of others..
>get hell
>call it racism..
>look back at where the migrant came from
>solid majority nobody ever asks questions about it.

You go to shit that works, then argue all day long to get special treatment.. you should recieve ZERO.. you have never worked for generations in the societies you join.. those who are ancestors of those who did have every right to tell you to fuck off.. also.. you do not deserve a single currency, not for you or your many children.. that then grow up and call for jihad and sharia law.. all women children EVERYONE MUST BE DEPORTED.. THIS DREAM MUST END.. they do not deserve NOTHING.. they take from us EVERYTHING.. and demand us to be grateful

"oh so you see it's our tradition we have sharia law" BANNED WOMEN CHILDREN FAMILY EVERYONE.. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT.. you have many muslim nations to migrate to.. make your choice. but simply go away.

I don't want to learn your language or speak your speak or hear anything about islam simply because you breed like rabbits with r selection.. and like an r selection virus becuase you don't just breed.. you take the civilizationally destructive mindset with you.. Keep it.. go away.. Be destructive in your own nations.. don't come here and sabotage our political system to vote for palestine.. even the muslim nations won't take palestine refugees.. who are you fooling.

Misplaced empathy it takes "inhumanity" to save humanity from its own brainwash..

Gods work user.
The Emperor is pleased.
Now we need to find dirt. Cases where their opinions were counter to the constitution. If there are any traitors in the bunch we need to annihilate them so they get removed from the list.

It was just on CNN. Google it if you want.

Job well done.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c

found it

someone put the Gen title in the name field

Do you guys really hate black people that much?

YOU'D BETTER NOT APPOINT

Yes.

Well it's mainly because Obamacare is not unconstitutional, at least in the view of Roberts. It's that simple.

thats the point, its another ploy to bait the media

i'm glad his demographics reflect the qualified judge demographics and he didn't throw in random women and minorities

pic related..

Niggers.. not blacks. but really negroids.. negroid.. nigger..the forensic analysis teams can identify a negroid in a moment.. different skull structure all kinds of things.

But man keeps in denial about it..

No, we don't hate blacks..we hate niggers..

This is what I can find on his ideology. I'm searching for more info though

question
How diverse are they in terms of universities and geography

Because numerous former justices were always from the northeast and went to Ivy League schools

I'd like some diversity in terms of people from different parts of the country that all didn't go to Harvard or yale

How many are catholics? I thought only Catholics and Jews were permitted on the US supreme court. It's in your constitution.

It's a prominent criticism (from the left) that the academic/professional feedstock for SCOTUS appointments is very specific.

Ok, I'm reading through some info on the Jew Trump nominated
>minnesotalawreview.org/headnotes/justice-david-stras-tribute/

He's smart as shit. He has strong ideological convictions, and has a whole list of revisions he'd like to see enacted on the court. For example, he thinks that we should ramp up the workload of the judges to encourage them to retire earlier

>Hardiman
>tfw I know him
Lol. He's solid. Conservative, Catholic, younger white male. Great guy and father all around

Once again, I'm the dude who knows him. He's a great choice, trump is a bro for putting him up there

you can't beat the quality of the NE law schools user

The Jew that Trump nominated, David Stras, wants to "clean out the mentally infirm judges" on the Supreme court by offering rich retirement packages and ramping up their workload to encourage them to quit.

I dunno about this guy....

Thomas is an honorary aryan for his works

Steven M. Colloton went against the ACA in the court of appeals. Seems like a good pick so far.

It sounds like they're all catholic

I guess I'm a cruzmissile.

NO ANDREW NAPOLITANO?

REEEEEEEEE

Hardiman lives in Pittsburgh and went to Georgetown, not an ivy unless I am mistaken. He may have gone to an ivy, but not Yale/Harvard

Dude, Andrew Napolitano is a TV personality.
This is the big leagues. You don't throw a jr. league sportscaster onto your major league baseball team

So long as there are the likes of Sowell, I can not universally hate that race.

Bunch of religious conservatives that wouldn't protect our rights, and would allow congress and state government to legislate morality, continue the drug war, promote religion, uphold the patriot act, expand police powers, etc etc.... I dont know why youd want judges like that on the court.

I thought he was small time too when I first started watching his show on Fox Business, but then I looked into him.

Napolitano was born in Newark, New Jersey. He is a graduate of Princeton University and Notre Dame Law School. He was admitted to the New Jersey bar in 1975.[3] After law school, Napolitano entered private practice as a litigator. Napolitano first taught law for a brief period in 1980–1981 at Delaware Law School (then-Widener). Napolitano sat on the New Jersey bench from 1987 to 1995, becoming the state's youngest then-sitting Superior Court judge.

He was a Superior Court Judge, i'd say he's qualified. I didn't expect to see him on that list, I just really like the guy.

Any extreme support for this is false flag as fuck.

Religious conservatives aren't going to take my guns or try to ban hate speech. That's good enough for me.

>thinking abortion or gay marriage are going to go away
Bush didn't do a thing to abortion in the 6 years he had control of the house and the senate. Trump isn't either.

We used to have a president who is Catholic. It's not part of the constitution, but you could become a president. The only thing that restrict you is where you was born.

Oh yeah the other thing. Hardiman at least seems to not like the NSA from what I have seen. I watched him judge a major NSA case the other day, and he was shredding the govt guy. Not 100% sure on his stance there, but he is extremely objective and fair. From what I have heard of his case record

Smells shifty and deceitful. He's almost *too* good

If any of them are strong defenders of 2A, they're alright with me. Basically everything else is negotiable.

Don Willett is a shitposter on twitter
He usually makes shitty-to-ok jokes and has a following for some reason