Do beautiful women have feelings?

Do beautiful women have feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Z5JsrO7378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously, just cos they're hot doesn't mean they don't have emotions

Yes, but you lack empathy.

kek. how?

yes but they are cunts. and they become train recks if they lose their beauty when they are old and couldn't find a rich beta to land on

i know two like this. both have children by different men. 8 altogether. not even kidding.

yes, albeit for bizarre dudes.

example:
>"wtf every white dude wants to fuck me... I'll fall in love for a stinking nigger jailed for drugsmugging"

what are feelings?

butterflies flying in your stomach and constantly wrecking themselves when hitting the stomach walls

it is inevitable. these are humans that have never properly worked or struggled for anything in life, everything came very easy to them. they were always popular and on demand. till they are not.

pretty much like washed out celebrities in a way.

>pretty much like washed out celebrities in a way.

never thought about it like that, but it makes sense. it must be AWFUL to fall from that high. as opposed to never having know any heights at all.

Ugly women's 1st phase is searching for a honest Charming Prince whose standards are not too high (and not too low). Their feelings must take into account their own ugliness, thus they try to develop "added values" - education, cooking, interesting hobbies, and so on.

If they land a bf, they're the happiest women out there and they'll be faithful and loyal for life.

If they get dumped or -worse- they can't land a decent bf even after so much working to get more value, they will turn desperate and will fuck every shitty dude who doesn't turn them down, and always hoping that the dude confuses sex with feelings. Clearly in this 2nd phase things can only get worse and worse until they are wrecked shit trying to "fall in love" for some dude from craigs/okc/tindr who didn't notice their STDs.

Cute women cannot even think about giving themselves some value. They think their attractiveness will last forever, thus they don't give a shit about education, hobbies, socializing, and so on. The usual Stacey just thinks every human penis is available at her will (and to some extent that's true), to the point she can literally choose on a whim until she realizes her vagooclock is going for the final ticks, or some insanely rich faggot tries to buy her.

This is also the reason why asians are literally going for money and will dump you as soon as they get some attention from someone making $10k/year more than you. It's somewhat a bid/ask market, just like Stacies.

In between there are those women ranging about 5-6/10, the gray area where a woman may randomly go for the hard method (trying to add value to herself) or the easy method (just whoring around because so many desperate dudes out there), possibly switching between the two methods many times in a short while.

Except for a small percentage of highly beta faggots everyone knows that a woman body decay begins with defloration, enters irreversible crisis when having regular sex and rekts when birthing children.

Not for you.

i meant generally.

can they love the way a man loves?

no women can, ugly or pretty

what would being beautiful have to do with making women do things they are not biologically equipped to do?

basically yes.

But when they remember they own the Mighty Vagogo, they instantly switch to Stacy mode.

my employer hired a worthless Stacey because of her legs.

Clearly her legs are a surrogate of competence.

And she knows it. And she always delegates her fokkin tasks to beta coworkers.

She tried her trick with me as well, and I smiled and gently implied that I don't get paid to do her job.

Staceys have it easy - college exams, job hunting, husband hunting.

Also, the more the cuteness, the more they'll be unsure about the real feelings of their current man. "Does he actually love me, or I'm only his high-rated sex toy?"

And this poses the real threat to them: "was it better to be a 2/10 and getting loved and trusted and supported for life by a loyal faithful beta... or is it better to be a 10/10 and getting an easy life but no real love-loyalty-faithfulness?"

ITT: Beta males acting like the faggots they are.

The feeling of my wiener in their butt

>smuggling
Niggers deal dipass.

Smuggling is a spic thing

these girls are the easiest girls to get with, though. if you're decent looking and smart, you can play on their insecurities.

you ignore them, treat them like any other girl, they'll be intrigued and will start to like you.

can't trust them, though.

No and they must be treated like that.

Women are stupid, and all they are good for is vaginas and titties. Their feelings don't matter. I value a dogs feelings over a woman's feelings

how about your mom?

Oldfag here. I can tell you that beautiful women do not have feelings. They're like monkeys jumping from one stable tree to another. Once she gets board with one relationship she starts looking for another 'tree' to hang on to. She doesn't give a shit about the old 'tree'. She moves on without ever looking back.

Yup, and the bad part is every time I got with a solid 9/10 I fell for them. I have found you never ever fall for a hot chick. Marry a 7/10 and you will be happy and she will cling to your soul.

Not true, hot bitches don't have feelings. A lot of them could look you in the face and tell you that your a small sad little person . Just cuz, just think about some of the chicks caught on cams and news saying some shit when they thought noone was watching, without a single emotion.

They're lonely creatures looking for stability that will never see the one that loves them. They always die lonely. Not how I would want to go.

>They're like monkeys jumping from one stable tree to another. Once she gets board with one relationship she starts looking for another 'tree' to hang on to. She doesn't give a shit about the old 'tree'. She moves on without ever looking back.

are you retarded? Of course, they don't

yet another Pic Rel8

this thread needs moar Pic Rel8

>women
>feelings
Only when they can gain something

Who the fuck cares? Use them abuse them lose them.

they have emotions, they just don't have any character

here we go.

pic rel8

>I listen to cunt on my arm.
>blabs about her friend Becky I never heard of and am just agreeing until story is over.
>all I did was ask her if she wanted to go to the movies.
>MFW bitch didn't even hear me ask her if she wanted to go to the movies.

>Shit site, shit prices

cyancool.imagetemplate.net

You will never have a lasting relationship with a woman

youtu.be/5Z5JsrO7378