College books are a fucking!

College books are a fucking!
My gen-ed books alone cost 700 dollars.
Im paying for school while working full time, just scraping by without taking out loans.
What should I do Sup Forums?

a fucking racket*

Just don't eat, that worked for me

Find shit online for free, come on that's like the 1rst thing anyone should do.

Not an option already underweight, 6'2
150 lbs

should i just be an hero?

if your a girl well you have other options user....if you know what i mean

not grill, skinny white guy

find other ways to get the material share the cost with a fellow student, try to get the pdf version somewhere f it find ways around it

Rent them from Amazon

Make a book scanner - look it up.
Buy the books, scan them, and return them if the book store allows it.
Rinse and repeat every semester.

Worked for me.

some libraries have the books as well to borrow, try to talk to the professors long before you start the class ask them what material or books they will be using go check that book out with time and make copies or some how get the PDF version of it

Not waste money on school

Yeah, get a loan...dipshit.

never buy a book until you actually need it for something
especially a book for a gen ed class
half my professors at university just used power point or their own notes to teach

eat more protein, get swole, become male stripper

Rent textbooks on bookrenter or chegg retard. What fucking moron buys fucking textbooks?

Check online for used copies. Students 2nd hand shit all the time to get some of their money back. You could find that $700 book for $400-$500, possibly cheaper. Some campus stores also carry used books, so try checking if you have one.

>2017
>not pirating the ebook

Have you tried finding them online for free?

start sucking dick for cash

my school gives us the ebook through canvas for free lol

/thread

Pell Grant.

Rent the books from either Amazon or Bookrenter, tends to be the ones that are expensive on book renter are cheaper on Amazon and vise versa. Also as other annos have said you could always pirate them, though alot of people prefer a physical book because of how much you'll have to flip through, helps your brain retain it better. Also you could always get the last eddition of the book so long as your told specifically not to. Really the only reason to buy a text book is when you need a bullshit online component to them, and half the time you can even get that separate and won't need the book.