Is Sup Forums good in maths ?

Daily remember it were the maths which made Europe Great.

Daily remember a Man should know basic maths.

Pic related : a hard exercice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WstJM_aNSj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would i learn math when in 5years my smartphone will be able to look at any question and solve it
And in 15years i will have a math coprocessor processor implanted

Because only dindus think maths could be done by some computer. Maths are

Maths are the quintessence of European genius. With classical music.

Computers are literally made to do maths you utter retard

Computers were made with maths and are programmed with maths. Computer science is maths and it is also a gold mine, because stupid fucks cannot live without stuff being programmed for them for hard cash with maths. Learn it.

t. Jamal

Why should I learn math or program when I can pay someone to do it for me and make more money than them because of it?

>Wage cuck mentality

my answer will be puukko

If you do not know some maths you are not white.

Agreed except I love maths and think it's useful for keeping the mind strong even if you're not interested in furthering or using it.

Surely a big ol' business man like you knows that the more scarce you make a skill, the more it will cost.

Wage cucks aren't white either, Abdul.

1. It's hard and challenging, ergo satisfying
2. You literally classified yourself as a stupid fuck I mentioned in my first post

Uncommon desu.

What good is science if your precious "science" still can't determine when "girl=best" is ?

If you are not interested in any intellectual pursuits such as math, music, or languages, then you are not white. You are an albino dindu.

>tfw I don't remember my abstract algebra class very well

It honestly depends. They make you take math in university more for logic. Sure math is used a lot in real world programing, but honestly you just yank whatever you want from libs that are way more efficient at solving the problem. The only reason difficult task is to know what the problem is. Yeah sure you can get into specializations that will require math, but it is more of the norm not to use advanced math in coding.

A few reasons retard

>ever read code that was outsourced to poo in the loo land?

>you want to know what the fuck is happening in the program

>it is a good skill to have.

most of the leaders of yuge tech companies can code and the ones that can't are the ones that have been fucking up. Knowing your business is a great asset.

This is Real Analysis

Well shit. What's N*?

Jobs are not a commodities.
Try looking at the income of your average Mathematician, the rarity in their skill set has not made it more valuable.

>What is a CTO

>calling this babby undergrad pleb homework a "hard exercise"
brainlet detected

>intellectual pursuits
>music
Found the nu-male.

I like mathurbation too.

positive natural numbers

>finance doesn't make money

this isn't the math board don't bring your autism here

I've done enough Analysis to understand the question, but not enough to know the answer.

Gib proof pls. This will bother me all day otherwise.

>when
if her age is on the clock

"his" in this case though

To be more accurate this is about topology of R desu. But yu can include topology in analysis I guess.

Using libs correctly often requires mathematical knowledge - complexities, etc. Also, in high performace computing a "lib" is rarely the answer. Programmers without heavy mathematical background are good for web, not file systems, distributed programming or other interesting branches

I think you misread the exercice Hans.

Pic related is a hint. Maybe you get it. Maybe you don't.

Qualitative finance uses basic mathematics.
Quantitative finance is a big buzz and a waste of time that's destroying the stock market, and has caused several crashes. You cannot mathematically model the stock market.

daga otoko da, user

This, I can sort of follow up to that point. I need to relate I and N*

Also fuck you OP, I bet you just pulled that out of the chapter introduction/derivation of formulas that nobody reads

What makes you think so, Jacques?

>Quantitative finance is a big buzz and a waste of time
They make big bucks lad whether you like it or not. Obviously poorfags academics don't make a lot, but math is absolutely useful in the right fields.

BCT was the missing piece. TY Fritz

Isn't it just applying Taylor on any x in the interior of I, i.e. (0, 1) to get a polynomial that coincides with f on (0, 1), then use f is continuous to extend to f(0) and f(1)?

nice

If all of the best mathematicians were thrown into a cage fight, who would win? My bet's on Gauss.

Prépa?

The idiocracy is actually here. How would computers be capable of computing if it wasn't for humans learning how to manipulate symbols to describe the natural world? You do realize computers don't just magically come up with the answer right?

About as much as any other financier, it's not reliable by any means which is why many Quants jumped ship after the 2008 crash.

This is the worst kind of maths, and most of the reason I hated maths for most of my education. Knowing how to solve this doesn't do anything for you, you can't do anything with it. Maths education at the teenage level should be less shit like this and more transforms and linear modelling.

American calling me black HAHAHH
Upside down Poland go away
Music and languages are intellectual
you made me laugh
>You cannot mathematically model the stock market.
youtube.com/watch?v=WstJM_aNSj8
Do you realise our brains are flawed and he next step in our evolution is merging with machines

The fuck is a C(inf) function? I didn't have to learn calculus after my first year of uni.

C'est surement un taupin qui vient de recevoir une sale note ou qui sort d'une colle, et il vient montrer ses petites maths à Sup Forums pour se rassurer

statistics and multivariable calculus are pretty useful

Lol. Understanding proof writing, especially in relation to topology and analysis is fucking essential to critical thinking and creativity.

I don't think this math is suitable for high schoolers, but we should probably introduce proof writing under number theory by grade 9.

It means you can always differentiate the function.

my nigga

tomboys a best

>next step in our evolution is merging with machines

Are you actually this dumb or just trolling?

Infinitely often differentiable and all of the k-th differentials are continuous. So f', f'', f''' and so on.... are all continuous. You usually call f^(k) the k-th differential partial_x^k f, because f''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' would look stupid.

Denotes a function with a derivative at all levels, or also called smooth.

>Next step is marging with machines.

I partially agree but you're an idiot if you think that:
1. You'll have it within 15 years.
2. You'll be able to get your filthy aboriginal dindu paws on it (applies to 99% of the population).

>that sub

kek, almost as good as commie

Quads de la vérité.

FP1 in 2 days

send help desu

You're either insanly dumb or just a really really bad troll.

Okay thanks, does a function that returns 0 count?

You are just ignorant/uninformed
As its with every technology first rich test it and then the plebs
But this technology is special since it will speed up the evolution of it self almost at infinitum
And yes its coming in 15years

The continuous part is more important for the C^k, i.e. f^(1), .., f^(k) and f^k is continuous. This does not need to be mentioned that explicitly for C^oo as differentiability implies continuity.

Math is for pussies. Every mathematician I met and anyone that was great at math was beta and insecure. They do it as a way to feel superior than others without actually doing shit. Wow big deal you scribble numbers in a piece of paper congratulations!!

kek

well, not natural languages obviously or simple, mechanic artificial languages, like programming languages, but everywhere human understanding goes, it goes with the help of language, even "mathemathics" is a collection of languages that represent how we want to model our understanding of the world

It's not coming in 15 years. My estimate is 40.

>Maths
Please.
Maths is the language if inferiors.

Men talk in superpositions and probability, not 1+1=sheeeit niggurh

You're a dumbass, look into the flash crash.

>it's 15
>not it's not
>it's totally though
>it's more like 40
>nah

>t. two autists on ab anime imageboard

truly a marvel of itellect

>maths

fucking triggered, why do eurocucks pluralize unnecessarily?

Were talking about a specific field of axiom, not Jewish maymays.

Care to explain why 40 is not a better estimate?

>have master in physics
>used to do this shit blind
>have no idea how to solve this shit now

high energy physics was a mistake. i am impressed by my former self.

Yes, more general: all polynomials. Also, sin, cos, exp, sums of them, compositions (chain rule), products...