Ok so between the months of april and july this chick must have blew me and my bros at least 30 times and we all...

ok so between the months of april and july this chick must have blew me and my bros at least 30 times and we all thought it was an amazing time. turns out she has a controlling bf who thinks she is faithful and would snap if he ever found out she even talked to another guy. I got drunk last week and told him and he mad. I blocked him on facebook and twitter and he's been blowing up my phone saying he's going to press charges. I just wanted to make a brotha aware he's with a whore. how am I the bad guy? fuckers gonna be fuckers yo
>pic directly related

Bump. What do

tell him the only contact you've had with his girlfriend is the 30 times she sucked your dick

Sometimes the truth doesn't need to be told. And if you did it while drunk you were probably sorta a dick about it

Shut up fucktard I would want to know if it was me

Ask him how 2 guys x 30 loads tastes every time he kisses her

honest that the truth
id need to know if it were me, im helpin him

That's askin for trouble
I dont need to be sued

Send him the pics

you were stupid.
he may kill you or convince her she was raped.

hope he makes the whore bleed and implies you in the story

He's a beta cuck faggot. You did well Sup Forumsro

Next time try to funnel the information through one of that a-holes friends. Other than that you did what you had to.

you can't get in trouble, idiot. his girlfriend willingly got with you so it's not harassment. you're not harassing him if you don't continue bothering him.

Her story is really going to hold up against like 30 other guys

Keep his texts and any info you have from him contacting you

Tell him you will not tolerate harassment and that this is between him and his gf

Post her nudes faggot.

>implies you in the story
>implies

What about the girl tho? Is she okay?

She's sucked like 30 dicks, does it matter? We already know she has daddy issues

OP here updating in a few

If I reply again and tell him I did it because I wanted him to know the truth would that be a crime? Thought not

>implies
>this mf breathing Sup Forums smh xD