Found this Black Widow last night

Found this Black Widow last night.
Thing was fucking huge!!
Freaked me out.
Anyone ever bitten by one of these or Brown Recluse??
Got pics?

I got bit on the asshole by a brown recluse

Kek!
Looks like you could use a bandaid.

As an Aussie my best suggestion is,

KILL THAT SHIT WITH FIRE

Grew up on a ranch. Have been bitten by both. The recluse is WAY worse. Black widow bites aren't that bad.

Did you lose skin, finger, hand with Recluse bite?

Nah. Just a 2" piece of skin rotted off. I got to the hospital quickly. They keep the antivenin in stock around here.

Bit by a recluse twce. First time on my ass, got it checked out almost immediately and fixed. Next time I was still young and didnt want to tell anyone because it hurt getting needles and shit in there the first time. Lost a chunk of flesh on my foot about three inches diameter and a centimeter deep

Holy fuck!! Does it grow back any? Or leave a big gouge?

That's crazy user.

Brown recluse, 2 years ago. Bit me right below my ass cheek. It wasn't painful until about the 3rd day in without treatment - it felt like someone was pressing a hot knife tip to my leg. They only had to remove about 1/2cm deep on the bite site though. Shit sucked.

Widows are worth money user...why didnt you capture it???

In what country?? I could find a dozen on my property right now..

Just leave it alone. I've fucked with a few trying to get them to bite. They won't come at you, only bite if you touch it. Brown recluses are pretty much the same way. These spiders only bite people who roll on them in a bed or stick their fingers in small spaces they live

i was just talking out of my ass to be honest

with all these ass bite stories i thought you were making a joke or something.

Shit, user.
Why didn't you go to hospital right away?

Yeah. Lot of ass bites here. Wonder what the deal is with that. They drawn to warmest place on body? Serious question.

Looks like he made a nice home in there afterwards, I guess you are his bitch now user.

kek
can someone pls photoshop googly eyes?
i'm terrible w/ ps

Not me, but my cousin got bitten by a recluse when we were like 8 playing in his backyard. Was in the hospital for like 3 months. Pic related.

If I'm not mistaken, Black Widows are a very passive spider. You have to really fuck with them to get one to bite you

Missourifag here, brown recluses are very common in this area in garages,basements, etc. One of my teachers in high school got bit on the arm by a brown recluse and was out of school for months. That venom literally rots your skin it's nuts.

Texasfag here. I’m working at a new apartment complex; doing the wiring for the building. There are just shit ton of “brown” widows all over the place. I’m super cautious while working here cause they are in every corner. Pretty crazy I’m taking a break rt now and browsing on b/ to see this thread pop up.

Carry a solder gun for the spiders and a handgun for the niggas

as someone working on his electric technician degree, this gets me spookd

They ain’t small ones either. This ones just out in the open. It’s pretty nerve racking, but fascinating at the same time.

>spider sits on chair
>user sits on spider that sits on chair
>????
>ass bite

Fuck! That's scar is no joke!!

That's good to know

Not true. My cousin got bit by one crawling in her bed at our house.

Rattlesnake bites are even more hardcore. I encourage you to google what that shit does to a dog.

On /b it's actually more like

>spider sits on dildo
>dildo sits on furry
>user sits on dildo sitting on furry
>ass bite
>user blows load on spider

AAAAAAAAAAA

Radioactive Snek-doggo born!

My friend got bitten by those fuckers an it left a scar for years,also told me he would rather get kicked in the nuts 20 times a day then being bitten by this once.

are these fuckers in Indiana? I had a pile of clothes on the basement floor next to my washing machine and dryer that I hadn't touched forever and when I did there were a bunch of spiders. Idt they were brown recluse but still, jw. anyone know? fuck

Why is this spider so angry?

Yep!

Brown Recluse bite.
Fuck that shit!

well God damn.... good thing I'm in almost the most northern part of Indiana. thanks for looking that up user! God Damnit I hate spiders but at the same time have tried so hard to be cool with them as I've gotten older. I think it was the old spiderbro threads we used to have. I know they're not so bad but fuggggg. U OP?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shit. Feelsbadman for doggo user. Fuggin snek rekzem

Pewdie pie

Yeah. I'm from Florida but up here in Asheville NC at the min. Never seen one of either in FL, first time was here last night, and it was fucking huge. Freaked me out.
It's starting to cool down here the last week, so someone told me they're out now and looking to go indoors before the weather gets really cold.
I bought foggers today for my house up here. Gonna bomb the shit out of it.

Coming from the Sonoran Desert, I concur. I used a propane torch to rid my house of hundreds of them about two summers ago. Probably seen like 3 of them since.

ayy I'm from Raleigh originally. back when I smonked weed I use to venture to Asheville to those legendary head shops called Octopus Gardens. Asheville is great but holy shit so many tweakers. Anyway that's weird man I figured Florida would be the perfect place for those fucking nignog spiders to live. are you planning on killing the ones you found last night or just letting them be? hope that bombing goes well

Or your pets.

why would you try to get them to bite you? are u fuggin crazy?

Yeah. It's a fun town, and also yeah. A lot of tweakers here. I know we've got them in the panhandle in Florida. But I'm from Jax, and don't think they're in Jax.
The one in the pic was on the window of a restaurant we went to last night, and right after this pic, he shot down a crack in the wall.
But I'm seriously not taking any chances here. It's been raining the last two days, and I don't want one of these fuckers in my bed. So it'll be a Nazi blitzkreig at my house later with foggers! ; )

That's what I was wondering??

>shot down a crack in the wall
see that's why spiders sketch me out so hard. those fuckers can hide seemingly anywhere. this thread is giving me the heeby jeebz kek

Friendly reminder that you're always, at any time, within 3 feet of at least one spider.

This.

is this true? user plz. don't do dis to me. I remember learning that we end up eating an average of 4 of them in our sleep per year but I haven't heard that one

Yeah. It's true.
Just walked out my house and this is on my front door. It's fucking yellow and reflective! WTF?!!

Kinda related but found this at work last night. It looks just like a camel spider. Was a little over an inch and a half long

Dafuq?!!!

oh Jesus christ man AAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck is that

Yeah i didnt know it was possible for them to be out here in southern California but my coworker told me they can be here and most of the south wester US where its hot and dry. It got aggresive as fuck in that cup. Started biting the sides of it and tried running out onto my hand

id suggest you to get rid of those egg sacs, burn them if possible.

I believe it to be a camel spider. Not a 6 incher like youd see in afghanistan but a tiny one

that doesn't look like a spider to me user....

I have seen a widow before with an ass the size of a god damn quarter. Shit just rappled down outside my house where we were standing

It looks like some mutant scorpion instead of a spider

In 7th grade I had a teacher get bit on the boney part of her ankle by a brown recluse. Apparently their venom dissolves muscle tissue, so that was about the best place she could have been bitten. Her ankle was pretty ugly for awhile but she was fine.

Post feet

Yeah at first i thought it was a scorpion but once i caught it i was tripping balls. I never thought they could be here. My coworker looked it up and they arent quite spiders but not scorpions. In between

Nice try spider. Google seriously needs to step it's captcha game up if arachnids like user here can get through.

dude really? holy shit bro a cross between a scorpion and a spider. that's absolutely fucking terrifying. what'd you do with it? still have it? sorry if you already answered that but I'm curious

Fucking hell. It's eating a beetle?

someone post the pic

The eating spiders thing is complete garbage but spread so much people beli it.

Nah. I gave that dickhead a beetle and he just got mad that the beetle was kicking him and attacked the cup and ran out of the cup

u sure about that broski?

Dear Mr. Spider
Help me smash sexy bitches and I'll make sure no one kills any of your brethren as long as I am around.

No i dont have it. I wanted to take it home and feed it but i had to get a job done and fast. I killed it. I dont want that fucker to be 3 inches+ one day and i will meet him while laying on my back under a truck. Fuck that

I don't blame you for dat

That sounds like a psycho fucking spider!