Femdom thread

Femdom thread.

I want to dominate a "dominant" female.

Any Dommes here now

My Mistress got dominated, while i was blindfoled and leashed. Really hot to hear her moans but also awful to not be allowed to take part.

>awful
Yet completely understandable. Why would a dominant male want to share a woman with you?

Wife of a buddy is into whipping males backs.

no fucking, no further domination. she just wants some guy to stand still while she is lashing his back.
Makes her moist, she says. But I dunno why ... it's so ... flat? Is that a word for this?

I just want to get a nut off without all the craziness.

Well he enjoyed to humiliate me, having to listen to him fuck her.

All that happened to you was you had to listen? Did she have her vengeance on you later?

Well not exactly. It was more like i was allowed to listen

I'd be happy to have a woman, that is at least active in the bedroom. Although being dominant might be nice. Tried to convince three girls to sit on my face during sex.
> but user, what if I crush your head
> wtf?!

>tfw impossible to find a guy who's into hardcore painplay and most of the ones that are, are gay

So.... You're a female Domme?

Yes.

user stop dating 12 year olds..

Yeah i got whipped a couple of times, was already bitching after the first hit and that was pretty weak. So i understand that hardcore painplay is out of most guys league.

If only. Can't even say how badly I want someone to lock my dick up, use me as a whipping post, and generally use me in whatever way they see fit.

The Army is hiring.

Pretty much. I want to do shit like stick needles through a guy's dick and balls, pierce his nipples, open his asshole with a speculum, etc.

>female
>domme

It goes without saying dude. Domme is the feminine form for a dominant partner.

I got both aroused and super scared. Hope you find your perfect plaything.

I know, just making absolutely sure

I'm not so down with needles through balls, but I want this done to me.

>even imagining

best dommes in the Bay Area?

got skype? i might be what you're looking for :p

any domme interested in chastity NOT cucking?
plis share fantasies

It's more mental than physical

please tell me you are at least from europe?

how is that more mental?
you got a fuckton of needles in your dick, and a glass rod in your urethra

As per the norm for our luck, the one time a sadist domme shows up she leaves just as quickly.

It hurts more taking them out, honestly.

Or she never fucking existed in the first place. Yea, hardcore dommes hang out on Sup Forums. Sure. They're just eager to get their latex gloved hands on all the sweet, sweet neet good boy points floating around this place. Dommes love chicken tendies too you know.