>karneval
kys

first for schalke

>the call that saved german football

Lewy playing so lazy.

BENUDLI :DDDDD

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeet obama.

zizou will never buy this nigga.

There is a documentary about the yellow wall where you can see and hear him talk.

Can find it on youtube.

rip burger

LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY

FIGHT

AND

WIN

Rape incoming

goodbye i'm off to work
youtube.com/watch?v=RGpnf1HcaLw

>being a northern german, fun-hating, protestant, prussian, autistic subhuman

kek

frantz the faggot simply drops the tactical notice on the ground....
stupid idiot.

>he didn't bet his life savings on Byern winning by 10 goals difference

Send my regards to the church people hun

pretty creative

It's Hamburg m8

They're not going to go hard in anything but CL

Thanks I will

>implying neets have savings

Might as well give someone else play time then desu.

>prussian
>subhuman

mate, do you even logic?

>current scorer list

Lewandowski (17 goals)
Aubameyang (17 goals)
Modeste (17 goals)

wew
who will be at the top in the end?

Tbh I'm surprised they didn't. I'd have benched Robben as well.

no, this is why they enjoy karneval

Yes
Prussian ---> subhuman

>kek
Actual autism.

>Modeste

Modeste

>it's another "penalty"-match for bayern and judasdowski to score episode
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

prussians lost all of "our" wars

they claimed to be the master race, but history proved that they're actually subhuman and the worst type of germans (worse even than austrians)

Obama-yang probably.

It should be evident to everyone that Pierre Emerick Aubermeyang is a bastion of hope and truth in a sea of indolence and greed. He is more brilliant than the brightest of stars and stronger than the clash of universes. He is the face of every laughing baby and playing child. He is the coming of Spring, the sunrise, the morning dew, and all that is good and beautiful in the world. His stalwartly actions are immortalized sub specie aeternitatis. He is a luminous glimmer of inspiration for humanity, everything that we could, and should ever hope to be.

>dat overhead kick

how

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUCK
ING
HELL

>tfw prussian ancestry and protestant but born and raised in the Rheinland/Köln
TO MANY CONTRADICTIONS! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!

that was a clear benuldi tho

are you ok?

BASED LUCIA

Is that why they won their wars against south "germans"?

webm where?

If there is a tie in the end, then Modeste should win 2bh, because he plays at the worst team out of those, so it's more impressive

>shareholders talking more about the Buyern match than >their own match

>replying to the brazilian monkey
Dumb

this

Bayern getting a shot like every minute.

don't be rude. monkeys have feelings too

i will literally beat up any rheinländer itt

youtube.com/watch?v=VuGm90VzIXc

he's mad of glass so I'd bench him if playing him is unnecessary

>74378506
yfw

based fucking tobi

>colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon >colon v

europa park is based af.
not even joking.

>that hsv corner

>wolle mer se reinlasse?

seems like the goalkeepers are in faschingsmood today

>Köln getting absolutely dismantled

dayum

Who will get raped more today, Köln or Hamburg?

ya

But if you play in a good tean you have to compete with other good strikers, meanwhile in bad teams you are the only one.

Mia san mia

>Köln defenders scoring on their own goal

>fasching

If this keeps up, Bayern's going to end up with like 7 by the end of the match.

>trying to injure Lahm

>calling it """fasching""""

it's karneval you bavarian kek

>Rheinland
>Prussian

kek, it's not like Prussia was mainly located around Berln and Königsberg where literally noone gives a sit about Karneval or Oktoberfests, right?

American education proving memes are actually true. lel

>but history proved that they're actually subhuman and the worst type of germans

yes, goy! Scientific research of the Rozenzwieg Institute has proven it. There is no doubt anymore.

this

Dembele wants to make me cry sometimes.

Beautiful footballer.

its for degenerates no matter what u call it

i feel bad for wallace

careful ronny, behave or we will cut your poverty ridden prussian state's LFA

you made a wrong assumption in this thread

stop with the stateballing NOW

>not watching Dramstadt - Augsburg

>you

How about you just stop leeching, Alois. I think we would be fine

It's also called Fasching in some parts of Hessen.

It's also called Fasching in all parts of SH.

LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY LEWY

but niggas not scoring.

>tfw only way to watch if fox sports and the main channel is taken over by fucking nascar

robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert robert

LEWY

u r lame

>HIV
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Lewy may be the one scoring but Muller is the ourboy of the match so far.

foxsoccer2go has a free 7 day trial where you can watch all games.

>nascar

whats a film to watch tonight?

Less than 20k to go
Sagan, GVA and Vanmarcke alone

was there any aftermath after the lena nude leaks? didnt really follow it

John Wick 2. Top assassino kino

Das Lustschloss im Spessart

Silence

I just realized that I got my very first blowjob on karneval exactly 10 years ago, good times

>nothern germans will never know this feel

I fail to comprehend how anyone could enjoy that
funny games or eyes wide shut
hell if i know

Il Conformista

4cc