Do you guys think she's happy and in love?

Do you guys think she's happy and in love?

I miss her. Wish she would come back

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/581537209
dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing
larae-photo.com/blog/chartrand-family-st-peters-family-portrait-photographer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any more of her?

I heard that she got murdered last year

Police found her mutilated body in a dumpster fire in Philadelphia

Shut your mouth your liar

>Shut your mouth your liar

It's true.
Police have no leads.

Her labia lips were surgically removed.

Anyone having any information should call the Philadelphia police department.

Emily was indeed a true qt.
>I only hope she doesn't turn into a roastie

I know.
STOP!

Look how beautiful she is.

>asking for pics of 13 year old girl

shes 16 now

I'll indulge you all

Too cute for me

the baby one? i would take it

Fuck, I was literally thinking about her today. Her tits were on imgur for awhile

I know these were only a year after she posted here. I wonder what she looks like now

Tits weren't that great but she's still super cute

Mega cute

Considering her ega, they were pretty fucking great

Girls like this think everything's a joke. She has no idea of the depraved souls who lurk Sup Forums she really put herself in harms way. Hope she's okay

How many pics are out there of them?
I know of 2 but that's it

See therenyou go they know what city & school she goes to! So dangerous!!

As far as I know she got doxed, people she knew and her parents saw a few pics and that's that.

scary reality user

if and when I have kids how the fuck do I keep them away from this website

Any more info about her?

You give them lots of love and stop them from becoming a degenerate

3 or 4

I need those in my life

Best tits of 2016

I think the best thing with kids is honesty you tell them look you're a good kid but not everyone out there is as good as you and explain what can happen and how easy it is to find someone online this girl could have crazy stalkers for all we know they really think life is just a joke and fun & games they don't know how dangerous it is until it's too late sometimes sad! I grew up in a family of criminals so I know how criminals think I choose not to act that way but I know what bad people are capable of

I second the motion on the floor.

Well, it's more the whole inevitable exploration on the internet. My parents did a decent job curbing mine when I was growing up but that was during the birth of the web, there wasn't as many pitfalls as there are today.

Monitor the internet traffic to see what kind of fucked up shit they are into?

I wouldn't do that, just limit their use of the computer to one you keep in your living room.

Have you ever looked through 800 links visited over the course of a couple hours?

I have. It fucking sucks.

Plus I don't know if I want to snoop to that level. There's a certain level of trust I'd like to give my kids when I have them that wasn't afforded to me

Nope. Fapped all the time on the computers out in the shared spaces once everyone went to sleep. Don't tell them you monitor it. Once you see some fucked up shit have a conversation that broadly addresses the issue without letting them know you're spying on them. Continue to monitor to see if they get worse or better?

Wasn't talking about fapping, though. It's normal for a person to have sexual urges, especially during puberty. I don't think I would have a problem with it as a parent at all, knowing I (and everyone) went through it as well.

Motion is up for voting
Voting now
1 aye 0 nay

Could someone explain me who she is?

Remember remember the 62nd of November.

A rather immature girl who visitted Sup Forums, did some talking, posted a few pictures of herself (some explicit), got doxed and disappeared

Correct. You didn't bring up fapping. The fapping was brought up because of the idea that mischief wouldn't occur on a computer in a "family" room or whatever. I brought up fapping because when everyone went to bed I was traversing the dark parts of the internet where the predators lurk and what not.

aye!

>it's only a matter of time before you admit to being gay as fuck and start sucking dick.

>rather immature

Yea.. you know being 13 does that.

Ok thx

Who is she?

First time back in 4 years. Everything has changed. Everything is just as shit...

That's why I said it

2014 was a great year for Sup Forums. You had Emilie, fappening, snappening.

The fuck was the snappening

>Girl posts once 3 years ago
>People are still talking about it
Nice

You do realize where you're at?

No. Where am I?

Kansas

Isn't this hannah?

Just look at her

You shouldn't have done that.

Is no one going to post the tit pics?

Hmm... Should I?

Surely this is rhetorical.

I ask that you don't

Don't worry. He won't.

fucking faggots

She posted nudes?

hallysem?
no

O-only for you user-kun

>hallysem

Yeah, looked similar. Guess not.

She was 19 nigger the 13 thing was a joke posted by her family.

Too bad people took it too seriously before she posted her 19 year old pussy, now she is in her 20s and it is sad.

Based upon newly submitted evidence can we open the discussion about the tits again?

Seconding this

This bitch is not authorized to post here?

WTF

Her tits all all over online. Just reverse image search and enjoy

In an user rolls trips I'll drop them tiddies

This option should have been apparent, my apologies.

Eventually got there on my own, but thanks for the handout too!

There are much better pics than that one

confirmed. I found I had some emelie filed under hanna, glad I finally got that sorted properly.

stumbled across this one too
4archive.org/board/b/thread/581537209

Don't miss her and you'll do better

dothethingneedsdoing.com/start-doing

There are the good ones. It sucks people told on her so soon. She surely would have posted a lot

We'll have to learn from these past mistakes and save everything the next time we find ourselves in such circumstances.

thanks Sup Forumsro

anymore?

I reverse image searched all the pics posted here. The only thing useful that came up was that archive. Everything else is full of broken links.

ite, no worries, thanks man

larae-photo.com/blog/chartrand-family-st-peters-family-portrait-photographer

Nice