Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I've no idea what I'm looking at

I would tie this bitch up and have a cam feed broadcasted of her gang bang.

WWYD to this one

Gf wwyd

Would have her just like that, me on top on her pulling on her tight like top, smashed her ass away

Wwyd?

Pull those panties aside and fuck her in both her holes and cream pie her asshole

anyone wanna cuck me on kik??

someone wanna show my ex who's boss?

Hike her dress up and fuck her ass after cumming in her a couple of times finally finish on her face

Id get her to give me the sloppiest blowjob all day long

roommate, wwyd?

Kidnap her and bring her to the middle of the desert, I'd take her out of my car and fuck her mercilessly there not worry about her screaming cause there's no one around for miles. She'd yell and yell but I'd just laugh and abuse her cause I kno no ones coming to get her. What would y'all do to ny gf Lauren, and if anyone will do tribs hmu on kik and I'll share more

She's really good at it, swallows like a champ

Oh my kik is littlecuckboy btw

Slap her face and grab her throat, that stupid look on her face will disappear quickly then

damn just pull those panties aside and fuck her right there

wwyd

finally someone who knows how to handle an unbehaving slut

Make her choke on my dick, then cover her face and cleavage in cum, and make her walk all day long like this, so everyone can see how much of a slut she is

Rip her pants of, bend her over the balcony, grabd her hair to pull her head back, and force my dick in her asshole, making her scream and beg me to continue

Wife, wwyd

Lauren looks like a nice girl, more?

Have you two dress upp niceley and take a ride to my place, where you undress her infront of me

i guess she'd do that

I'll post soem damn more if people actually respond to that post saying what they'd do with her fine ass.

Wwyd?

It's a fine ass indead.

I'd start by taking a knife to her swimsuit to cut it, before slamming it down her throat to shut her down. Then i'd throw her to the sand, her ass in the air, and jam my dick down both of her holes, repeatedly, before turning her over nd finishing all over her face and tits, leaving her on the beach covered in cum, her legs wide open

I let her whimper for a bit as i reach under her top, squeesing that tiny tit hard, telling her she start fucking behaving or i will hurt her

wwyd

Sexy things....

I'm collecting fantasies about my niece..

I'd love to let my fingers explore every inch of her body, before licking her all over, slowly. Removing this swimsuit, licking her tits, her pussy, making her beg for come.

Then when i would use her top to tie her hands in her back, on her knees, before jamming my dick down her throat. Take some pic of her suking me, and send the pics to all herinstagram friends, to let her know the slut she is

who is she, and how old?

Toilet Bitch!
37!
Yeeeaaaahhhhh!
Good god!

wwyd to my sexy little girl?

Tie her up in my basement, and all day long i'd make her suck my cock, whild looking at me with these big eyes, filled with shame and lust combined.

I'm sure she loves to drink cum

She badly need a cock jammed down her asshole and pussy, again and again, before cumming all over her face and make her lick every drop.

Fapping now

It's sad she won't let her old man have a sneak peek..
And yes, I bet she's living off cum on some weekends

i want so bad to make her lick my balls before i deepthroat her. I want to lick her tits too, before making her beg for my cock while i bite down on her nips

She'd look hot with onf of these bottles deep in her pussy, with her face covered in cum

More plz have a kik?

What a nice little cumslut. I want to grab her head, make her choke on my dick, pull violently her tits out, fille her throat and mouth with cum till it drips on her tits, then rub my dick all over her face and eyes

"Can i suck your cock daddy?" she whimpered as she sat on her knees infront of me, her little hand almost desperately stroked the bulge in my jeans

Jerk off onto a filthy bathroom floor and make her lick up my cum.

wwyd to this little slut?

CUm on her tongue, in her mouth, her eyes, everywhere.

Tie her to a bad, and wake her up every morning by raping her mouth.

I want so much to see her eyes widen when i jam my cock down her throat, to see cum rippling down her chin, to rip her bra, bite on her tits, make her cry, and beg

wwyd?

What's it like having a girl excitedly call you daddy?

I kind of like it, really gets you feeling what power you have over a girl

I'd have my German shepherd fuck her. Make her take the knot and all.

lol

my gf....wwyd?? kik me johnnybee283

Pick a hole and tell me what you would do