How do I test a friendship?

How do I test a friendship?
What's a favor I could ask to test a friendship?

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/gastroenterology_hepatology/clinical_services/advanced_endoscopy/fecal_transplantation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's way too broad of a question autist

ask your friend to help you move a sleeper sofa up three flights of stairs

am I supposed to be taking something from these pictures or are you doubling down on the autism

if it's the former, people play the long game in that business so you'll have to work around it. faggot

would this friend bail you out of jail? or would he be sitting next to you in jail?

You're mad boy

Gently enter him from behind. If he pushes back, it's destiny. Good luck OP.

If you feel like you have to test your friendship, you're probably the shitty friend

over forty laughters

Doing that on Saturday. Two of them.

tell them you killed someone and you need help burying the body

How testing to filter out useless friends is bad?

why's user anonkun?

Nani?!

I just wanna pick your brain

Listen here, bitch. There's no sense in testing a friendship for no other reason than to test it. There plenty of challenges in life that naturally occur that will test your friendships enough. Don't go around starting shit.

If a friendship needs testing then it has already failed.

are you really asking autists about friendship?

you could crush your legs, get on a wheelchair and see how long before your "friend" gives up on you

Ask if he / she would fuck your ass

upvoted

Money is the best way. Ask for some. Say you will pay back or whatever.

Ask for his poop

hopkinsmedicine.org/gastroenterology_hepatology/clinical_services/advanced_endoscopy/fecal_transplantation.html

You're an idiot. Testing a friendship? Getting rid of a useless friendship? Who the fuck would want you as a friend? If they found any of your true thoughts, would any of them stay your friend?

Here's a quick and easy way to do this. Ask them, "what would you do for me?" And when they ask why you asked that question, just tell them you wanted to test your friendship and if their answer isn't good enough, that you'll get rid of them. If they stay your friend, then congrats you're friends with a dumbass and the two of you can be dumbasses together.

>If they found any of your true thoughts, would any of them stay your friend?
Yes.

What is this fucking idealistic 100% trust thing you faggots have going on here? You faggots need to start looking at objective reality not every friendship has existed from childhood, a lot of people have trust issues, there's a lot of people out to get you out there shit man how old are you guys?

Is it though? Money changes people man