Have you ever jerked off in front of a group of people? I've done it on cam...

Have you ever jerked off in front of a group of people? I've done it on cam, but always wanted a crowd to watch in person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kvpjbYM-gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Similar. I had sex in front of a group of people

Kinda like playing in a band. Do it for free at first and maybe someday people will pay to see it.

Any one ever jerk off in front off girls?

>be sleeping at friends house on couch
>female friend on other couch sleeping
>wake up with morning wood, hungover, decide to fap
>check female friend she's out
>pull dick out start fapping, cum buckets
>Hear: WOWW (in a annoyed voice like females say)
>Wtf I thought you were asleep
>she said she watched from start to finish because it was interesting
>awkward for awhile

Mistress supervises my monthly masturbation and has given me the choice to do it in front of her friends or wait till next month

Yes but I was 8 and couldn't cum, so it doesn't count. It was also a 50/50 split male and female, so there's that.

Story?

When I was growing up I had a group of friends who would hang out naked and jerk off on the weekend. Fun times.

got called out for being bi at a party in high school and so they dared me to suck off this other gay guy to prove it and the madman that I am actually did it

awesome

Well shit.

Ex invite me and her friends to little party at her friends house. I'm much older so can bring beer and weed. Long story short since I'm on mobile right now, dared by ex's friend to have her blow me in front of everyone since other guys were too shy about getting it up.

how did you feel when you did it ?

my mom and me living alone. sometimes i fap in front of my mom while she is busy in the kitchen. she is watching but never said anything. ignoring me until iam done. then we eat togehter in the kitchen. youtu.be/9kvpjbYM-gs

everyone was cheering me on and at the time i felt like i was the man, but then after i realized they were cheering the gay guy on and everyone looked at me diff going forward...a TON of guys contacted me on myspace for head under fake profiles afterwards though, and I didnt get a single date from a girl after that till college and no one knew I sucked cock.

It kinda fucked me up ever since now though, because now i have huge submissive kinks

Proud of you

I used to jack off infront of my cousin, he would jack off infront of me too.

We would avoid jerking during the week and then see who could blow the biggest load.

Used to fap with my sisters panties on cam, loads were massive

Fucked and Jerked off over my ex gf in a car park while other guys watched if that counts?

That kind of thing is so easy to fake.