I rescued this baby bird from the street

I rescued this baby bird from the street
I don't know what to do
It doesn't want to esr

>eat

You may have saved a birb but you killed a nigger horse

that's not a baby bird that's a fledgling you dumb fuck put it back.

it's a chicken nugget now
you should eat it

Show us it's talons

I'm no expert OP, but I'll share what I learned from a similar experience:
1) Don't touch it too much, it stresses the bird
2) Put it somewhere warm. I've heard someone suggest microwaving a few small cloth bags full of rice a bit and put them around the bird.
3) Birds like seeds. You can buy some bird food in a pet shop. If it's too young to eat on it's own, you ground the seeds with some water into a paste, you let it sit for a while, and you feed it with a syringe (or just push it through a straw or a plastic cilinder from a ballpoint pen or smth). Human saliva would help break down the food, but I've no idea if birds actually benefit from this. If it's old enough it should have a pecking instinct and just pick the seeds from the floor. I can't say from the picture which is to be expected, though - I am not a bird expert.
4) After a while, the bird should get better and start flying. When it can make it across the room, just release it near where you found it.

space program

Play the sound of baby birds next to him while you offer bits of mushed up bug and it will make him want to eat.

microwave the bird, if not done then cum on it now.

Pragmatic and helpful post.

>THIS
so it can finally lern2fly!

>microwave the bird

cum on it

Oh yeah, and if it needs to be fed with a syringe, you will need help. It's not likely to want to eat from something that doesn't look like mom, so you would need someone to hold its head and beak in place until it gets used to it.

Adding the water into the paste is how a baby bird gets hydrated, but when it starts pecking it should also start drinking and you should leave a bowl of water near the "nest" too. You can also try to motivate it to peck by spreading (and I mean really spreading) some seeds around the floor and leaving it there.

If it all works out, prepare to be cleaning shit frequently, tho.

Curb stomp.

OP Here
Right now I can't. He is asleep
Thanks!

P.S. You can put some crumpled newspaper sheets in a fruit crate and keep the crate behind the fridge (for the heat). That's all I got, OP. GL

>I rescued this baby bird from the street
>I don't know what to do
>It doesn't want to esr
Find a wildlife refuge in your area and take it there.

He taked a shit on his bowl of food
Dump bird. And thanks

if dubs, you nut on it.

google if there is a bird rescue around you. i had a similar experience with a baby robin and took it to a sanctuary where they nurse it back to health.

Thanks! Also he is sleeping the floor with 2 rags... He really needs to be next to a heat?

Its like 34° here