Is this the end of Hillary Clinton?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5VkmHHBoI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
youtube.com/watch?v=v7c187E5BxY
activistpost.com/2016/03/clinton-emails-reveal-plan-to-destroy-syria-target-iran-threaten-assads-family.html
counterpunch.org/2014/03/26/nato-and-serbia-15-years-on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well confirms everything Sup Forums has been saying

sending this to my jewish friend who told me i was wrong

MAKES YOU WONDER WHO REALLY GASSED THE SYRIANS AND BLAMED IT ON ASSAD …..

no one cared about her Libya wikileaks either

this will be buried and ignored and Shillary will be pushed as the "peace" candidate

Trump is going to start wars everywhere! Hillary is a Dove of Peace.

That's despite the fact she's destroyed multiple countries

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!! ARGH

No.
If she can openly take money from known cocaine dealers she can weather any "scandal."
Also everyone who isn't an idiot knows the war in Syria is just a proxy-war.

oh she will

she's your new president

after all she has a vagina

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

This is on newobserveronline, was posted march 20th. Hardly any attention giving. There should be no doubts left for anyone truly paying attention what Hillary is all about.

Make this viral. Thats all we can do. We MUST secure Trump's presidency.

sure that'll stop her

increasingly nervous Sup Forumsack for the 20th time

Do you think the average Amerifat even knows where Syria is? They don't understand the magnitude of this and the mention of Israel will probably garner a few "muh greatest ally" responses.

WITNESSING

It's meant to be released in 2 days and someone found the article/wikileak.

Bump for attention.
Burn the witch.

Sup Forums is always right!!
Race war when ???

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

This is it. Trump is stumped. I am now a #CruzMissile

>The rebellion in Syria has now lasted more than a year. The opposition is not going away, nor is the regime going to accept a diplomatic solution from the outside. With his life and his family at risk, only the threat or use of force will change the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad's mind.
There's nothing new there, it's been official policy to support the rebels and oust Assad ever since the first uprisings. Of course it was done for cynical reasons to remove an ally of Iran and Russia, but no one with their head screwed on thought otherwise.

If this was genuinely revelatory, I'd be all over it, but sadly it's not.

I wish someone will shoop Hillary's face on that "Arrest me! I'm right here!" webm.

Sort of backfired on her and the cronies when the Western world said "no" leave BASED BLUE EYE'D BASHAR ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

wew lad

oy vey

>implying this isn't all primo Trump ammo for the general

On the bright side, if she does win, no human being will ever trust a woman in politics ever again. Between her and Merkel, women will lose their right to vote when the shit hits the fan.

Nowhere to run to, baby.
Nowhere to hide.

youtube.com/watch?v=CP5VkmHHBoI

Yes, the only thing of interest to me is that it confirms the state department definitely expected the rebels to win.

yep thats about right.

israel wants a destabilized middle east so they can gobble up the land at a cheap price.

>bernie's face when first female president

>2016
>not being #AllOverJohnOliver

Exactly my leafy friend. Get hype.

She won't make it.

1. She's repulsive and won't be able to hide on the road to the general. The more people see her, the more they will be turned off by her.

2. She's weak and won't be able to hack the campaign trail. We may actually watch her shit herself or pass out on TV if she tries too hard.

She's being pushed and pushed hard, but she won't make it, I don't think.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
send this to trump

>taking statements and stating them out of context
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

These ought to be tweeted (meme/spaghetti free) to Trump.

>date: 2000-12-31
is that fucking real

> Politicians Drinking Beer, Just Like You Do
> "I love a good brew-ski! Hah!"

>Doing something to help the jews
>Thinking it's going to end up as a scandal that hurts her

Yeah ok, welcome to Sup Forums. Research a little bit on who is in charge.

no, it will take more than this. she is cuntstoppable

Welp, this is it.

Hillary is done. I guess all the isis anchor babies and greasy fat mexicans will have to vote third party.

Doesnt Trump want to bomb Syria for Jews, I dont see what the surprise is here

>even mentioning Israel
Wtf. Why didn't you just say something along the lines of "crooked hilary helps instigate Syria war"

Because fuck you that's why

no, look at the original PDF

View the original pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

It's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7c187E5BxY

when was this email allegedly sent?

to be honest i'm not convinced it's legit.

who wrote it? is it supposed to be hillary writing? seems shady

trump loves isreal. his daughter is an honorary jew and his grandson is full jew now

I sincerely hope Trump uses this to destroy her, as well as globalism. The more I read about her, the more I'm convinced she is the same plane of evil as George Soros.

They are power-hungry nation wreckers.

>date: 2000
this is the most important part of this email. she and her cronies were agitating to get back into the mideast well before 9/11. her, rumsfeld, cheney, cofer black, all these cocksuckers jumped on 9/11 to get them back in the game over there.

I mean I'm ok with nation wrecking when it benefits us though, which this has not.

>literally you

this is fake

check the database. almost every email is from around 2009-2012 from what I can see, yet this one is dated in 2001.

I don't know how it got in there, but it's sticking out like a sore thumb. fake fake fake.

someone on the left probably did it themselves and is baiting you guys to sperg out over a FAKE email. That's my guess.

She is already dead. She just doesn't know it yet.

Yes, I'm ""ok"" with it to a point as well, but she's gone way too far with this. The past half decade of chaos is all her and George Soros.

dated 2000*

I FUCKING CALLED IT.
THERE IS YOUR SOURCE FOR THE REFUGEE CRISIS.

shut the FUCK UP and read my posts. this shit is fake. stop sperging out you fucking autist

Yeah the Libya shit was literally conspiracy theories come true. She's a war criminal. That alone would have sunk anyone else's career.

I'm guessing Hillary has some kind of immunity contract with the US government. Otherwise it just doesnt make sense how she can flagrantly pull shit like this, never take the law seriously, and always get away with it.

>not saying trumpo using this primo ammo to stick his dingo dongo where it don't belongo

yeah yeah. She SHOULD be tried for treason and espionage

Look at the fucking database.

There is no "TO" and no "FROM". the date is inconsistent with the rest of the emails.

This is a fake email that someone submitted and somehow it got passed wikileaks screening, which doesn't seem that impossible since there are like 30k fucking emails or more.

A
FUCKING
CUNT

"Adversaries like Saudi Arabia"
So no muh ally?

Why would I read the word salad of a hysterical retard?

oy veyyyyyy

>gives examples of how she seems to singlehandedly destroy countries
>last point is about how she doesn't play a significant role and is only a "cheerleader"

Which one is it?

It's real. Look at the ID compared to the other emails. Although the you're not making much sense, so I'm not sure if that's what you're disputing. You structure your posts like you're mentally ill.

This is my last response to you. Maybe you're the hysterical Canadian that posts here 24/7 getting BTFO constantly? Filtered.

No kidding.

Yes. I am now a #TrumpMissile

Ah alright mb. I did your work for you.

activistpost.com/2016/03/clinton-emails-reveal-plan-to-destroy-syria-target-iran-threaten-assads-family.html

>the quotes are actually from an article written by James P. Rubin for Foreign Policy entitled “The Real Reason To Intervene In Syria.”
>the email is not an email at all, but a published article most likely in Clinton’s inbox by virtue of someone having mailed it to her or having signed up for Foreign Policy’s newsletter.
>the quotes in this article are not Clinton’s words nor are they an email communication

Good god, this has been out forever already. You think the hard core shillary haters would've found this to be old news. Wait.....I forgot, cranky pussy ass bitches don't need evidence to support their dislike of someone. They just follow their shepherds until evidence conveniently shows up for them. Keep up sheep

She openly admits that Israel has nukes. Thought that was a no-no.

Non-proliferation agreement when

Does anyone know where I can watch that benghazi video she wanted google to block?

And so you believe we should just sit idle, letting this slide?

NO

Rev up those twitters & other social networking sites and spread it far and wide.

Stop Clinton at all costs!

>Wanted to bomb Yugoslavia

If she was against it I suppose we'd be treated to a nice little blurb on how it's her fault for not preventing the Serbian's from committing genocide

The Serbian genocide was against muslim bosniaks, totally justified imo

The e-mail is from 2015.

When exactly do you think the Syrian civil war started?

No wonder Bill cheats on her with that kind of shitty head

hmmmmmmmmmm

>muh mudshit genocide

fucking please

Literally everything else on that list is >muh mudshit genocide

It's why no one takes you trumpfags seriously.

Because one was the Serbs stopping an ethnic muslim revolt (much like Gaddafi was doing in Libya) the others were Shillary supporting terrorists to destabilize the middle east.

If you're too fucking retarded to know the difference you deserve Trudeau as PM.

probably not
CNN will make something up

inb4 US bombing of Serbia was justified

counterpunch.org/2014/03/26/nato-and-serbia-15-years-on/

>Is this the end of Hillary Clinton?
Sadly, no. This has been known for a long time but your average burger (its the same in every nation really) doesn't know jack shit and they get their news from MSM so they will still vote for her.

The average Trump voter isn't much better either, which is why Trump actually dumb down his speech and argument on purpose because he knows what works and not. I really hope that it works because having that witch in control would be terrifying. And i hope they just won't shoot Trump.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'Sup Forums was right again'.

All of those point to one fact: Hillary and her puppets supported Islamic terrorism in all of those cases, especially Yugoslavia.

>Between her and Merkel, women will lose their right to vote

this

It seen the pol dick magick worked after all

People aren't smart.
A woman in power will never ever ever be blamed.

Somebody just tell me if this is real or not pls

Dude this! I immediately thought of that one Canadian that slams trump all day.

What a loser

The common occultist view is that water is a magical insulator not conductor, I struggle to see how water would help the ritual, it would probably hurt it. It would be better to use some other substance than water.

Basically this seems to be a very hastily thrown together ritual without much knowledge of the occult. I don't claim to be an expert but this is lacking the elements of an effective ritual.